FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*ANOUNCEMENT* new guns for tippmann

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2005 at 1:05am
^ I dont know if it will be "March 1" but will be around that time...  

That Sear Tripping kit "IS" coming out if thats waht tippmanns new gun looks like...   due to there body, and mostlikely the internals will be the same and it will just be another drop in kit w/eyes....
ziggymarley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ziggymarley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2005 at 12:35pm
what if this was released my a Tippmann worker yet there is another actual new marker coming out? They've dupped us before. So many conspiracy theories. I bet you, they probably have this kit and it will be available for the m98c's, BUT, they probably have a new marker coming out that is different and will use a sear tripper style.
"Real markers have gills."
"son of a <KRL>."
duckncover21 View Drop Down
Guested-slurs/f-bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckncover21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2005 at 1:45pm
I don;t know but my b-day is March 10 so if they come out with a new one on March 1st you know I'm gonna check it out!!! Prolly won't have enough money though. Can barely afford an A5!!
Sectional football games have the glory and despair of war, and when a Texas team takes the field against a foreign state, it's an army with banners!!

Hook'em Horns!!!
Kreeper-X View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The A-5 God of Thunder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kreeper-X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2005 at 1:52pm

Originally posted by VTpaintballer VTpaintballer wrote:

Well i just can`t believe that their new gun is so similar to the 98c it just angers me that all i expected better

It's not exactly new, it's a change in the marketing plan.  Tippmann is now looking to directly compete with Kingman in the "Low-end electro" market with the already established M98 line.  The idea is to try and take back some of the market share that Kingman has selling thier low-end electro sear trippers.  Since they had the new option of the WAS EQ board, they thought that installing it into a new electro-m98 would effectively put them into the "sub $250" electro market along with Spyders and Draguns etc...

The NEW stuff is still yet to be released.  This is just a cheaper option for an electro M98...  The ebolt makes the M98 fully electro-pnuematic, but it's also $250 + $140 for the M98c...  That's $390 for an electro...  You can get a BKO for a few bucks more or two spyder electros... 

The new Custom Pro will probably be around $225 or $250.  They'll throw the Drop and el-cheap-o sniper barrel in for free because the point here is simply to steal market share away from Kingman and PMI.

Take the Power back! It's time to Take this forum Back from the 1337 flamers, immature idiots and know-it-alls.

Founding Member: A-5 Owners Group and Special Forces Unit SAW Support Gunner
Kreeper-X View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The A-5 God of Thunder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kreeper-X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2005 at 1:59pm

Originally posted by ziggymarley ziggymarley wrote:

what if this was released my a Tippmann worker yet there is another actual new marker coming out? They've dupped us before. So many conspiracy theories. I bet you, they probably have this kit and it will be available for the m98c's, BUT, they probably have a new marker coming out that is different and will use a sear tripper style.

This is all based on information from several sources who attended the Shot Show in Vegas.  Tippmann had a booth there and they were giving out the new catalog...  I'm not sure if the Custom Pro was actually at the event or not, but the information seems to point to march 1st being the date for both the "Custom Pro" and the Custom Pro Kit.  March First is also the time that WAS has announced for the release of the WAS EQ board for the A-5 E-Grip as well as "Three other markers."

The Custom Pro makes perfect sence for tippmann as it takes a robust and dependable base and boosts it into the "low end" electro market. 

The reason that Tippmann went through the buy out recently is that they wanted to expand thier business and maximize thier market share.  It only makes sence for them to introduce a "low-cost" electro to compete on that level, upgrade thier Mid-level line with the WAS E-Grip for the A-5, and work on a Higher-End unknown marker that can fully utilize the WAS EQ baord that they now have access to.

Take the Power back! It's time to Take this forum Back from the 1337 flamers, immature idiots and know-it-alls.

A5 dude15 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested Pottymouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 dude15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2005 at 4:17pm
^ i agree w/ yur thinking

A5 dude15 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested Pottymouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 dude15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2005 at 4:20pm
i have a question to everyone.  if this new gun is electric, then why doesnt it have a short trigger pull like all other electros you buy. mabye its not electric
Johndcjr1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johndcjr1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2005 at 4:32pm
well since tippmann came out with THE first fully auto gun and one of the first semi autos i would say that tippmann also has a history in speedball more so than woodsball.  when tippmann came out with the smg 68 and it was fully auto and most guns those days were pump with very few semis then wouldnt that be considered speed?  i personally think that it will be an electric gun but nothing high end and i think that it will still be popular only with woodsballers.
Rockin' the Ironman Intimidator.

The Original Redneck Gangsta
A5 dude15 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested Pottymouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 dude15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2005 at 4:53pm
^ dude there is a picture of the gun on page 4,  it is supposedly electro.

check it out

Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2005 at 5:09pm

Originally posted by Johndcjr1989 Johndcjr1989 wrote:

well since tippmann came out with THE first fully auto gun and one of the first semi autos i would say that tippmann also has a history in speedball more so than woodsball.  when tippmann came out with the smg 68 and it was fully auto and most guns those days were pump with very few semis then wouldnt that be considered speed?  i personally think that it will be an electric gun but nothing high end and i think that it will still be popular only with woodsballers.

Speed is refering to the style of play not the speed of the markers.

/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
A5 dude15 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested Pottymouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 dude15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2005 at 5:28pm
^ i know...but he said that i hope that it will be electric and a low end...ect.  so it seemed like he hadnt seen the picture on page 4, so i reminded him if he didnt bother to read all 100 posts.
Jackal14 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - F-Bomb 10/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2005 at 5:53pm
" BEWARE THE ODDS OF MARCH !!!! "
-Tippmann 98 Custom
   14" J&J Ceramic
   Palmer Stab (Female-ASA)
-Tippmann 98 Custom
   12" Teardrop
A5 dude15 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested Pottymouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 dude15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2005 at 6:41pm
^ where was that quoted from?
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2005 at 7:45pm
juilus ceaser
Menohl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Menohl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2005 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by Jackal14 Jackal14 wrote:

Its Ides Of March!!!

Jackal14 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - F-Bomb 10/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2005 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by Menohl Menohl wrote:

Originally posted by Jackal14 Jackal14 wrote:

Its Ides Of March!!!

lmao what ever u really think i was readin that book in class lol.... i was close enough ... (i new it didnt sound right...

Edited by Jackal14
-Tippmann 98 Custom
   14" J&J Ceramic
   Palmer Stab (Female-ASA)
-Tippmann 98 Custom
   12" Teardrop
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2005 at 9:20pm
Either way what he meant was funny. And so true.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Halo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2005 at 11:08pm
Well a gentleman I talk with on another forum just brought two Custom Pro's home. I am trying to get more details. Price, and what all's on it. The drop, grip, double trigger, and Werks Barrel are obvious, but I want it confirmed on Ebolt and price. Looks like they would have went top feed as well.

Looks sweet to me. I will have to pick one up as soon as they start shipping.

EDIT: I am assuming this is a couple of test markers, sent out to see how the masses will like them. I aint got a clue how the ones that got them, got them..... Must have friends in the right places....

Edited by Halo
Halo
CDPaintbal.com
One of the oldest running scenario fields in the southeast.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2005 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by Johndcjr1989 Johndcjr1989 wrote:

SMG-60 was first dude.
Kreeper-X View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The A-5 God of Thunder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kreeper-X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2005 at 12:19am
Yeah, the SMG 60 was first and it was Full auto.  The SMG-68 was semi-auto only.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic