FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*ANOUNCEMENT* new guns for tippmann

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 3:22am
Originally posted by Kreeper-X Kreeper-X wrote:

The Tippmann Pro Custom is the replacement for the E-98 Ebolt that Tippmann Sells.

The JCS thing is interesting as well.  I'll give steve a hollar and see if he can dish a little for me...  http://www.bp-usa.com/mkx8.htm...  Looks like JCS is making an XM-8 Mil-sim Marker...

I saw that and I had a gut feeling that someday someone was gonna make a MX8 paintball milsim replica....

Edited by evil_fingers
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
VTpaintballer View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VTpaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 9:49am
that makes me angry, i'll have to buy something else now!
Stiffler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stiffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 5:33pm
the rumors i heard were they are going to make 3 guns with one being a speedball gun resembling the bko...but again thats just rumors ive heard
DrunkDriver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrunkDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 7:22pm

If Tippmann makes a speedball gun(which I doubt they will) it will just be another 20+bps, $1000+ gun.
The reson why Tippmann is popular is because they make a reliable for under $200.

How many of you have $1000+ to shell out on a gun you will be playing in the dirt with?

98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 11:38pm
God that would be sweet if they made a cheaper e-bolt with a 98c body with a vertical grip instead of angled.
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
HuITz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuITz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 11:40pm
nice, ill be waiting march 1st
Bugsy View Drop Down

Strike 2 - More flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2005 at 6:54pm
LOL. Only 20% of paintballers play speed? I say about 60% play speedball.
!   !
!   !
!   !
Tybmx2006 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tybmx2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2005 at 8:20pm
ah, man, i hope they are comin out with somethin like, a high performance old school pump!
pachnerg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pachnerg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2005 at 9:55pm

Anyone know how much the pro custom is gonna cost? My friend was going to get the e-bolt after he worked a little. Should he still get the e-bolt? or the pro custom?

b2k4 w/ pds
Evil Pipe Kit
extreme rage clamping feed neck
Halobw/rip drive
crossfire 68/4500
Nox Board
Dye sticky 3s
cp shorty reg
ebay valve
lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2005 at 11:20pm
we need to survive for 23 (or 24 im not sure wether its leap year or not noone tells me anything) then we can find out what tippmann comes out with.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2005 at 11:33pm
Oh well, my E-98c that I'm builing would pwn any New tippmann. 
nforcer4 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

BANNED

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nforcer4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2005 at 12:20am
what if they made a new tippmann with a newer ebolt stock.......
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2005 at 12:22am
My E-98c would still pwn it.

But I'll probably buy Tippmanns new Wazoo 1000pbs marker next year if I actually see it decent enough to buy.
jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2005 at 12:25am
Meh, if it's speedball based, or even just a better E-Bolted WASd 98, I'lll probably buy it just for the hell of it. That's what tax refunds are for.
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

Kreeper-X View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The A-5 God of Thunder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kreeper-X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2005 at 3:47am

Originally posted by Bugsy Bugsy wrote:

LOL. Only 20% of paintballers play speed? I say about 60% play speedball.

Sorry to disappoint ya, my man, but Speedballers are still a destinct minority in the sport of paintball.  Recballers and Woodsballers and Scenarioballers got 'em beat.

More money is spent in paintball in the rec/woods side of the game by a mile.

It's probably more like 70/30 or 60/40 at this point...

Take the Power back! It's time to Take this forum Back from the 1337 flamers, immature idiots and know-it-alls.

Founding Member: A-5 Owners Group and Special Forces Unit SAW Support Gunner
Kreeper-X View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The A-5 God of Thunder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kreeper-X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2005 at 3:51am

Originally posted by nforcer4 nforcer4 wrote:

what if they made a new tippmann with a newer ebolt stock.......

Won't happen...  The E-bolt is a great upgrade, but the costs outweigh the increase in performance.

If Tippmann were to make a new E-Bolt based marker, they'd need to start from the ground up with a new design...  The Valve would ahve to change as well, since the E-bolt upgrade doesn't stop the valve from releasing Blow-Back gas, which is a complete waste with the E-bolt.

I'd love to see a High-End peice of hardware with electro-pnuematic rams and 30cps capability...  I'd buy it based on the Tippmann name alone.

Take the Power back! It's time to Take this forum Back from the 1337 flamers, immature idiots and know-it-alls.

Founding Member: A-5 Owners Group and Special Forces Unit SAW Support Gunner
Bolt3 View Drop Down
What?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bolt3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2005 at 10:18am
I wish a SpeedBall gun but probably another woodsball one...
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2005 at 11:42am
Something about a new marker,new style gas system and supply, be ready for a surprise.....................
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2005 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by oldsoldier oldsoldier wrote:

Something about a new marker,new style gas system and supply, be ready for a surprise.....................
What do you mean by a new supply? A new hopper?
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2005 at 4:07pm
Gas supply, and it's hot when used...........will revolutionize and economize gas use
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic