FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*ANOUNCEMENT* new guns for tippmann

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
County View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Most Favored Nation Status

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote County Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 10:54am
I personally hope Tippmann does NOT come out with a "high-end" marker. It would just be one more of the million similar markers.

Tippmann makes the BEST woodsball, scenario, entry-level (however you want to categorize them) markers and about 80% of the paintball population plays that style.

Now, if they could come out with something faster, lighter, etc. and keep the Tippmann reliability and general appearance, I'm all for it.
ms2013 View Drop Down
Strike 1: Political campaigning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 10:56am
i am sorta excited to see what Tippmann has in store. better save up!

john.
ProLite M-16 18 AA
Ak47 A5 Egrip flatline
M-1 Garande Automag 18 AA
98C RT Thompson w/ Drum mag
A5 MP5, Egrip, Armson Phantom,Stock, 12gr
98C RT HK33 Flatline

UTTER DESTRUCTION OF QUIXTAR!
Instigator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Instigator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 10:59am
Originally posted by Menohl Menohl wrote:

Originally posted by Stiffler Stiffler wrote:

i email tippmann and asked them when they were coming out with a new gun and this was his reply:

<P =Msonormal><FONT face=Arial color=navy size=2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">We will have something new out march 1st<?:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:P></O:P></SPAN>

<P =Msonormal><FONT face=Arial color=navy size=2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><O:P> </O:P></SPAN>

<P =Msonormal><FONT face=Arial color=navy size=2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Patrick Feher Jr.</SPAN>

<P =Msonormal><FONT face=Arial color=navy size=2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"></SPAN> 

Something new could be anything, including a new barrel plug.

As im sure most of you know Wicked Air Sports and tippman have come up with a new board for the E-grip due to be released march first. Did they specifically say that it is a new marker or just something new?

A5OG Member
Xspyderman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xspyderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 12:15pm

I just hope they keep it "Made in the U.S.A."!!!   

That investor news is a little disturbing...

Xs.

A5, GTA; Flatline, Double Trigger, R/T, Tapco Stock, 32° Remote, Attitude

Forum: meeting place or medium for discussion of matters of public interest. NOT INTERESTED? DON'T POST!
-PREDATOR- View Drop Down
Guested. Foul language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -PREDATOR- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 3:19pm
I honestly don't see why one marker is labeled woods while another is labeled speed? On the internet I'm getting the vibe of a speedball marker being light, fast, and accurate. I mean, don't we all want a marker like that? Why can an Angel/Shocker/Timmy not be used in the woods? Now I know this doesn't have to do with the new Tippmann coming out which im very anxious about, but some people have posted "why bother making a speedball gun" and stuff like that. Anyways I think a scenario gun would be excellent for Tippmann to make, they have the rep of having fabulous recreational markers, why not expand into differnt areas of paintball? They might succedd they might not. But I guess we'll all see what Tippmann has up their sleeves March 1st.
WHOEVER *reb* IS WHY WOULD YOU THINK I HAVE AN OVERSIZED SIG!?!?!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!THIS FORUM HAS THE WORST MODS EVER!!!!!!!!!
A-5 08 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

The mob rules!!! Get the pitchforks!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 4:08pm
^^^^
Speedball and Woodsball guns are designed for different types of play Predator.

TAke for example those companies you mentioned above after a hard day in the woods paintballing they would need major maintenence but a tippy wouldn't/

Now for a tippy on a speedballing course. There is not as fast rate of fire and they tend to be heavier which is bad for running. Also notice that you can UPGRADE to electronic systems if you want, unlike speedballing guns.

I doubt tippmann would release a new gun right now because the A-5 is still selling well. If they were to release anything it would be and upgrade, in my opinion.

If they have a new gun and they are planning to release it great, I'm in store for a new gun to buy. If not, my a-5 gets 300 dollars in upgrades.
98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 4:15pm
 Well since tippmann did get buyed out then theres a godd chance that they will come out with something speedballish.{fingers crossed}. And my birthday is on Mar 10th so hey.
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by 98c Dude13 98c Dude13 wrote:

Well since tippmann did get buyed out then theres a godd chance that they will come out with something speedballish.{fingers crossed}. And my birthday is on Mar 10th so hey.
My fingers are crossed that they stay out of the speedball world.

It would be stupid for them to make speedball markers. All the tourny players already think tippmann markers are too slow. Nobody would buy it. Not to mention like Mike stated more than %80 of the paintball population still plays woodsball.

Edited by You Wont See Me
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 4:39pm
maybe thier will be a model 99 or a 99custom maybe an a-6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 4:48pm
I would be highly disappointed if it was just another remake of their current markers.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
A5 dude15 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested Pottymouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 dude15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 5:13pm
^ me too, but if they did make a speedball marker then they would possibly plz the other 20%. all tippmann buyers with 98s and A5s who upgrade to speedball guns will buy it.  what they should do is come out with a speed and woods gun.

woods ballers=happy
speedballers=happy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 6:43pm
Yes, Too bad thats nearly impossible. Woods and speed are so different a marker that pleases both would be very hard and expensive to build. Since most of the people that buy tippmanns are new players they aren't looking for something expensive to play with, just something that will get them through the game and isnt going to break when they drop it.

Most tourny guys won't pick up anything that has the Tippmann name on it anyway. They consider them "noob guns" and insufficient for speedball play.

Lets face it, Tippmann is right where it should be, in the woods, creating low cost markers that are durable.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Bango View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Rugged Individualist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 6:59pm
I'll be sticking with my A-5.
Menohl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Menohl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 7:08pm
just to keep this thread up to date with the other new tippy thread on the first page, this was posted on the other thread by kreeper-x

Quote Hint: Watch for the "Pro Custom."

This IS just rumor at this point, I'm working on getting it confirmed.

M98c Body optional E-Grip style sear tripper with WAS board built in, with a Drop, double trigger and Werks Barrel. Should be public soon... They unvieled it at the trade show in Vegas today... As soon as I can confirm it I'll post links...

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 7:13pm
hmm
I like it, but since its just another remake...id ont.

Will have to wait to see pics.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Krazieballer13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazieballer13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 7:16pm
That would be awsome if tippman came out with a new gun soon i would buy it right away hey thanx 4 the info
Rob Lewis
RunForMyLife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RunForMyLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by Menohl Menohl wrote:

just to keep this thread up to date with the other new tippy thread on the first page, this was posted on the other thread by kreeper-x

Quote Hint: Watch for the "Pro Custom."

This IS just rumor at this point, I'm working on getting it confirmed.

M98c Body optional E-Grip style sear tripper with WAS board built in, with a Drop, double trigger and Werks Barrel. Should be public soon... They unvieled it at the trade show in Vegas today... As soon as I can confirm it I'll post links...

Sounds like a weak attempt to make a speedball gun. I say if they're going to try speedball then they should go all out.
Current Setup:
Tippmann A-5
Response Trigger
Progressive Barrel
Richochet R5 Hopper
Palmer Male Reg.
Double Trigger
madpaintballer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madpaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 7:53pm
If that is true thats really lame. Its not new and its not very exciting. It will still be heavy. It will still be a 98. It will still not sell to speedballers.
"Killing is my business...and business is good."
cooljon012288 View Drop Down
strike 1....foul language. 2/5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cooljon012288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 9:27pm

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh a new gun everyone run!!!!!!!

if they do come out with something new it will be awesome

Tippmann A-5
flatline barrel
20oz c02
E-Z sling O-D green
weaver mount
30mm red dot sight
all black swat suit
G3 German .308 20 round mag
R-5 hopper
Co2 tank cover
Co2 tank butt stock
Kreeper-X View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The A-5 God of Thunder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kreeper-X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 2:56am

The Tippmann Pro Custom is the replacement for the E-98 Ebolt that Tippmann Sells.

The JCS thing is interesting as well.  I'll give steve a hollar and see if he can dish a little for me...  http://www.bp-usa.com/mkx8.htm...  Looks like JCS is making an XM-8 Mil-sim Marker...

Take the Power back! It's time to Take this forum Back from the 1337 flamers, immature idiots and know-it-alls.

Founding Member: A-5 Owners Group and Special Forces Unit SAW Support Gunner
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic