Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*ANOUNCEMENT* new guns for tippmann

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Menohl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Menohl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2005 at 12:50pm
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I’ll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2005 at 1:41pm
I'm loving the new Custom Pro.... 

Wow, looks like all you need for it, is a Regulator w/Vertical Adapter, MAYBE a Rocket Cock. and it's all finished for upgrades.

Edited by Panda Man
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2005 at 2:55pm
but is there any internal changes other than the electronic trigger? if not, i dont consider it a new gun. just a 98 custom with a few bells and whistles. and if their goal was a speedball gun, they did a bad job. the 98 design is just too bulky for a practical speed gun. they should have stuck to woodsball guns. im disappointed.
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2005 at 3:46pm

Its the internals of the Pro Custom is what all the hype is all about.....whoopty dooo!.....when all this talk about Tippmann comin out wit a new marker, I wanted to see different a body design and what did they do, kept the same body design of the 98c and created electronic upgardes....

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2005 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

Its the internals of the Pro Custom is what all the hype is all about.....whoopty dooo!.....when all this talk about Tippmann comin out wit a new marker, I wanted to see different a body design and what did they do, kept the same body design of the 98c and created electronic upgardes....

Why change what is working? Creating a new body would raise the price of the product.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2005 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

Why change what is working? Creating a new body would raise the price of the product.

And whats wrong wit changing to a new body and isnt that what Tippmann did when they came out the A5?

Edited by evil_fingers
jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2005 at 5:34pm
Meh, Ion > Custom Pro

I was gonna get one, but with the Ion out now and only $285 for an electro-pneumatic with break beam eyes, I'll get that instead as a back up.
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

TIPPMANNCUSTOM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIPPMANNCUSTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2005 at 7:58pm
im lost between all this fact VS. fiction stuff but if thats the gun i like it a lot the thing is if u have a 98 now all u gotta do is throw some ups on the baby and u juss made ur own "CUSTOM PRO"
*98 Custom*
Custom Grips
flatline
empire reloader
AR-15 Collapsable Stock
Remote Coil
Co2
JT alpha
2+1 pack
2xtrigger
removed trigger return spring
polished internals
-mit- View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -mit- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2005 at 8:31pm
i think the gun will be great for an all around gun. speedball, woodsball, whatever.   it would have been nice 2 c a whole new gun though
Team Infinity
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I’ll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2005 at 9:20pm
Ion will probably own every gun that is Released in 2005, unless WGP, WDP, or Kingman/Raven  Produce somthing like it at the same price if not lower....  If this new Ion is as tough as they say it is, some companies are ganna have to fallow SP's example, and produce Extremly tough/Fast Electros, at a low price, and leave out all the milling, and Hype....

I think this new Ion has Helped Set a course for No more extensive milling for hundreds of dollars more...  So we may see guns get choppier but there price tag will be next to nothing.
Stiffler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stiffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2005 at 9:58pm
^^whos making this "ion" and is there a link to where i could find this marker...sounds like a cheap, fast, reliable electro...exactly what im looking for
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2005 at 10:01pm

Originally posted by Stiffler Stiffler wrote:

^^whos making this "ion" and is there a link to where i could find this marker...sounds like a cheap, fast, reliable electro...exactly what im looking for

Everyone's favorite company besides Tippmann....Smart Parts

Kreeper-X View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The A-5 God of Thunder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kreeper-X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2005 at 1:24pm

The Ion is going to rock, even if it is from the Smart Partz Nazis.

The Pro Custom isn't built to compete with it.  It's Tippmann's answer to all the low-end Spyder and Spyder clone electos...  And at $239 for the E-Custom Pro, it's not that bad at all...

Take the Power back! It's time to Take this forum Back from the 1337 flamers, immature idiots and know-it-alls.

Founding Member: A-5 Owners Group and Special Forces Unit SAW Support Gunner
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic