Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

0 WHAT GUN SHOULD I GET

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
paintballprozac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballprozac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 0 WHAT GUN SHOULD I GET
    Posted: 01 February 2005 at 7:39pm

What gun should i get if im just new to this sport, a diablo mongoose 2 lcd or a better electric?

thx.

JAKE         &n bsp;    

Civilian Of View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Platinum Member in disguise

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Civilian Of Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2005 at 8:28pm
Woo Hoo! Sticky! Cactus!
Liquid3 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Bigots & Bibles ROCK MY WORLD!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liquid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2005 at 11:16am
Hi and welcome to the forum. What Civ. of is tring to say ever soo nicely is that you will need to unsticky this post please. Top right of edit page. As to your gun quest. I have not shot a mongoose. I will advise you to study up on your choices, get a list of 4 or 5 guns, ask about and try to shoot all of them before buying. 
dan15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dan15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2005 at 2:34pm

get an e99 it shoots fast and there cheap if you dont want it strip it and sell the parts thats what i did

i am no-one View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i am no-one Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 2:03pm
is a tippmann model 98 a good gun for the sport?
Written with a pen. Sealed with a kiss. I'm here for you. And if I die before you do, I'll go to heaven and wait for you!
jacob_100 View Drop Down
I misbehaved too many times

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacob_100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 4:22pm
please un sticky.bet a 98.u just started
Alot of people these days play speed-ball and have superspeed gun.If you are one of the few pump players left,put this as ur sig.

-Phantom
45* grip
t-stock
20 round center feed
12 gram changer
jc8350 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jc8350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 7:27pm

I would go with a electic spyder or a lil bit more pricy gun. If u want to play alot I would get something not to expensive and not under $200. But thats me and u may not be able to afford something that much.

Dragun Fire
16" progressive
evolution 2
68 3000psi pure energy
Bounty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 8:49pm
How much you willing to spend? What do you play? The mongoose is ok but if you got the money get a tippmann and make it automatic.
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 9:16pm
first unsticky this.  If you have the money go with a Tippmann they will last a long time.  You can get alot of upgrades ofr a tippmann to make it a great gun.
HuITz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuITz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 11:41pm
electic.
Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2005 at 1:13am
Welcome to the forum.  Unsticky this now!

Props to my Dogg BLAND
i am no-one View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i am no-one Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2005 at 3:00pm

ok i dont have that much money to spend. plus i dont have a job but i will soon cauz i just turned 14 but ya. like i said i dont have that much money to spend adni dont do a great deal of playing either.

Written with a pen. Sealed with a kiss. I'm here for you. And if I die before you do, I'll go to heaven and wait for you!
paintball_playa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball_playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2005 at 1:45pm

i'd say spyder fenix

2004 ICD BKO
Dye Sticky 3s
CP Regulator
Vapor Valve
Custom Cut Bolt
Removed Trigger Spring
CP Gauge
2k4 Chaos Board
yellowsnow194 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellowsnow194 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2005 at 8:53am
a-5 is pimpness
i hate fedex ppl
98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2005 at 1:34pm
 You should get a better electronic. Like the 04' BKO. I've seen them for $290 on www.800paintball.com
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
LastShot0330 View Drop Down
If Enos stops, my head will disappear

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LastShot0330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2005 at 1:44pm
And so their voyage begins into the wild world of paintball. Having found their way to the forum shortly after passing the brass eagle stage...to be young again
[IMG]http://www.zmachars.com/emb%20patches/The-Used-Logo_P-752_small.jpg">
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic