FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Your Opinion on Same Sex Marriages?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
Author
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your Opinion on Same Sex Marriages?
    Posted: 31 January 2005 at 12:18pm

I was wondering what your opinion is on them. Personally I am 100% against them.

Oh and people try not to fight, just voice your opinion and accept what people think.

Edited by TruePaintballer
Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 12:19pm
Equal rights. It doesn't get much simpler than that.

Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 12:20pm
Well, I am 100% for them.

reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 12:22pm
It's true, though, that kids brought up by same-sex couples are different than other kids. They're brought up in what is often a more tolerant environment, and are generally more accepting of others and differing views. In other words, generally more open-minded.

Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 12:26pm
0(-) /\/03Z!!!!! /\/()7 ()pE/\/ /\/\!/\/!)3!) P3()p13!!!!

xteam02001 View Drop Down

Good Job On Getting Yourself Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xteam02001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 12:39pm
let um live the way they want to.

Jesus Christ, why don't you come save my life.
Open my eyes and blind me with your light
and your lies.
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 12:45pm
*cracks knuckles*
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by xteam02001 xteam02001 wrote:

let um live the way they want
to.

Yeah really. If 2 guys in your town get married, how
does that affect you? Do you have to get involved?
no, does it make you a homosexual as well, no.

People are too uptight about this, I dont understand
how they think it affects them in the least.
MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 12:59pm
I don't really care.

If they want to do that......then they should be allowed to.

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 1:08pm
I SAY BAN THEM!!!!

No j/k

Homosexuals have the same right to be miserable, as all the rest of the married couples.
Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 1:10pm

Why would you care.  It's not like a same sex couple is going to do anything to you.  They are people too.  An they might be against opposite sex marriges.  How would you like it if someone told you that you couldn't marry the the love of you life just because it's a girl.  Thats what you are basically saying to homosexuals.

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

I SAY BAN THEM!!!!

No j/k

Homosexuals have the same right to be miserable,
as all the rest of the married couples.

HAhahahahhaha, nice

"If love is blind, marriage must be like having a
stroke"
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 1:13pm
Hmm. This inst the normal reception this thread normally gets...

/waits till school lets out.

Either that or the same debates over and over are finally getting boring.

FYI: Black History Month starts tommorow. I can see the threads now...

Edited by Hades

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 1:20pm
lol - "white history month" coming up.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 1:27pm
^ lol

Yea looking back on all the trouble the white peoples gone threw.... jeeze...  Slavery by Romans, then a bucnh of crap happend, and then the Colonial ages, where pirates ruled the sea, then more stuff hapend, and then we got the Idea for voting for your leader, then a bunch of people were shooting at each other, for "Equal rights among all men" when they themselves were slave owners, then some more stuff happend, then the nation was torn in 2 over State Rights, and Slavery among Equal people...

Yea I can see white history month being Awsome!
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 1:28pm
Same Sex Marriage should be allowed, it's rather simple.
duckncover21 View Drop Down
Guested-slurs/f-bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckncover21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 1:30pm
All you have to say is do they have the ability to make a child. No they dont. Disregarding religion this reason alone should tell them that they shouldnt be together! If you cant reproduce together and you're not A-sexual then you arent supposed to be screwing each other! But I guess it dosent matter that if we were all **edited**s the world would end. Since we would have no way to continue our family tree without artificially implanting sperm (and this is only the women what about the men? Will we be carrying babies too?) the world would die out. I think we should put all the **edited**s on an island together and see how long it takes them to die. I'd say at most 100 years. (That's if they took their adopted children with them!!)

Edited by duckncover21
Sectional football games have the glory and despair of war, and when a Texas team takes the field against a foreign state, it's an army with banners!!

Hook'em Horns!!!
E-98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E-98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 1:30pm

Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

Hmm. This inst the normal reception this thread normally gets...

/waits till school lets out.

Either that or the same debates over and over are finally getting boring.

FYI: Black History Month starts tommorow. I can see the threads now...

You're right, this isn't the reception I'd expect for this kind of thread....  and if they can have a black history month, why not a white history?  or purple history?  whatever...  I'm against homosexuality but...   They're going to be homosexual whether or not we let them marry...  so...   Let them marry...

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by duckncover21 duckncover21 wrote:

All you have to say is do they have the ability to make a child. No they dont. Disregarding religion this reason alone should tell them that they shouldnt be together! If you cant reproduce together and you're not A-sexual then you arent supposed to be screwing each other! But I guess it dosent matter that if we were all **edited**s the world would end. Since we would have no way to continue our family tree without artificially implanting sperm (and this is only the women what about the men? Will we be carrying babies too?) the world would die out. I think we should put all the **edited**s on an island together and see how long it takes them to die. I'd say at most 100 years. (That's if they took their adopted children with them!!)

HOLY I WISH I COULD JUST SLAP YOU RIGHT NOW!

Not EVERY married couple has Kids, and How that would be diffrent if a Man/Man or Women/Women, BE ANY ing DIFFRENT!!!  I THINK YOU SHOULD REALLY TAKE 5 ing SECONDS TO RETHINK THAT RESPONSE!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 1:34pm

Originally posted by duckncover21 duckncover21 wrote:

Wait - so are you just against **edited** marriage or homosexuality alltogether?  Your post is a bit garbled...  And is the children bit in regards to sex or marriage?

Me confused...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
  Share Topic