Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A5og ??????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
SCE_Pac-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SCE_Pac-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A5og ??????
    Posted: 28 January 2005 at 12:16am
When will the A5og forums be back up??? Had some tech stuff saved in my mail box and need it back.
DrunkDriver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrunkDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2005 at 12:17am

The what?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SCE_Pac-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2005 at 12:19am
A5og.net is a Tippmann a-5 Owners Group forum. Great tech info.
DrunkDriver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrunkDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2005 at 12:23am

I will keep it in mind if I ever get an A5. I don't think it will ever happen.

The next tippmann is going to be the:
SL68II
Then the:
ProCarbine

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2005 at 12:26am
^

p8ntdude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p8ntdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2005 at 3:33pm

man i was wondering the exact same thing. do you have any idea why it is down?

Edited by p8ntdude
p8ntdude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p8ntdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2005 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by DrunkDriver DrunkDriver wrote:

The next tippmann is going to be the:
SL68II
Then the:
ProCarbine

well you should get an a5, the a50g is the best onlline paintball forum period

BuffaloSolda1 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 strike, inapropriate image 6/23

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloSolda1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2005 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by p8ntdude p8ntdude wrote:

Originally posted by DrunkDriver DrunkDriver wrote:

The next tippmann is going to be the: SL68IIThen the:ProCarbine

well you should get an a5, the a50g is the best onlline paintball forum period

No.
TK by PB4MS.COM
tippy_182 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy_182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2005 at 5:18pm
I've been there, its just like a model98.net

Although I like model98net.net better.

Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2005 at 5:52pm
This is one of the most noobish attemps of advertising a forum.  Cmon guys look.
------------------------------------------------------
SCE_Pac-Man

Online Status: Offline
--------------------------------------------
p8ntdude

Online Status: Online

Im thinking they're the same person.....

Props to my Dogg BLAND
LordCaliber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LordCaliber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2005 at 5:56pm
the forum is down its not realy advertising it i was wondering the same thing gez
We who are about to die salute you. -Gladiators
i love this job more then i love my taffy and im a man that loves his taffy- ~family guy rules~ YA YA representin
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2005 at 6:02pm
model98.net is much better.
p8ntdude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p8ntdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2005 at 8:03pm

Originally posted by LordCaliber LordCaliber wrote:

the forum is down its not realy advertising it i was wondering the same thing gez

yes glad to here im not the only one, i hate these forums where its nothing but 12 and 13 year old noobs that try to start flame wars. hope it gets back up and running soon.

and we're not advertising for a forum, ive never heard of advertising for a forum. its not like we're getting paid to advertise and its not like the forum makes more money for more members, so keep your random noobish thoughts to yourself.

oh ya, and i dont care if 98.net is better, thats good for you that you found a nice forum and you dont go around flaming concerned people.

Czar_Sexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Czar_Sexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2005 at 10:26pm

I need the OG to get back up! I miss it so much...I feel banished to the cold, noobish Outer Rings of paintball forums...

And also, of course Model98.net is better cause you more than likely have a 98!11!!1! I believe that any web-page forum is better than a nother if it only talks about one type of marker. Thats why PBR has gone to hell! And just to irk you:

Teh A5oG.net is teh UberSvEetesst 4eM EvIR!!!11!!1

p8ntdude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p8ntdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2005 at 11:17pm
[QUOTE=Czar_Sexy]

I need the OG to get back up! I miss it so much...I feel banished to the cold, noobish Outer Rings of paintball forums...

well said bro, hope they get it back up, its pretty sad sitting here with these kids picking at everything you say. it makes you greatful that there are a couple good forums out there where fellow ballers can conversate and talk about the great sport of paintball instead of bashing eachothers markers and opinions.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SCE_Pac-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 1:29am
Well I thought I would post in the Tippmann forum looking for some A5og members who might know when the forums will be back up. There seems to be a few here who think it is just advertisement Ilovepaintball1.  For your information p8ntdude and I are not the same just members of the best paintball forum in the land A5og baby. Great people willing to help out anyone wanting to take the sport up. Everyone should lend a hand to the newbs you all where there once.

Edited by SCE_Pac-Man
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 1:44am
Originally posted by p8ntdude p8ntdude wrote:

and we're not advertising for a forum, ive never heard of advertising for a forum. its not like we're getting paid to advertise and its not like the forum makes more money for more members, so keep your random noobish thoughts to yourself.

Erm, I highly doubt that when people come here and advertise forums like PBC and other Paintball forums they are doing it for pay.  And yes, advertising forums does exist.

Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
p8ntdude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p8ntdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 3:57pm
ok we're not advertising, actually we discourage people that acuse and flame from joining our great forum.
Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 4:17pm
model98.net totally blows..
I need a new Sig...
chettacheez View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

I do enjoy a stinky cheese

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chettacheez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 4:54pm
I think the real question is when is the A5OG not down?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic