Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A5og ??????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
BLand View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BLand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 8:15pm
sniper, is that Mbro in your sig?
†Sniper† View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
In soviet Russia, paintball guns own you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote †Sniper† Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 8:16pm
yep
Jackson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 9:29pm

Can we keep all posts on topic?  That would mean that if it doesn't pertain to the A5OG, don't post it.

Did anyone e-mail Kreep yet?  Any response?

An1mus, I wouldn't be so quick to give him your respect.  I know that there's virtually nothing he could ever do to gain mine back.

It's good to see that despite the fact that the A5OG is down, we can still find a way to keep the community going.  Shows you something about our group.  Good people.

I wouldn't venture out there fellas. This sniper's got talent.
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 9:39pm
I've lost your respect purely because I trampled all over your pathetic excuses for logic and reason, proved you wrong, and crushed your attempts at getting me to go off on you?

Jackson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 9:58pm

Originally posted by Frozen Balls Frozen Balls wrote:

I've lost your respect purely because I trampled all over your pathetic excuses for logic and reason, proved you wrong, and crushed your attempts at getting me to go off on you?

No, not you.  You still have my respect, if that even means anything to you.

Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 10:05pm
*cough* Same person, new name *cough*

Jackson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 10:08pm
 ^^^^^ I'm confused.  You have 2 names?  Why?  So you can have conversations with yourself?  Are you really that lonely?
An1mus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote An1mus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2005 at 12:36am
I emailed got this response from The Kreep:

"Right now we're waiting on word from the server admins...  They had a
massive D-base error on the server side, so it's not just us, but it's
everyone that was using this particular server...  The short answer is I
don't know.  Hopefully it won't be too much longer..."

So there you have it. We need a better web host, me thinks.

SCE_Pac-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SCE_Pac-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2005 at 1:30am

An1mus appreciate the help on finding the root of the issue. WOW look at all this penned up flustration from the forums being down. Well boys hang in there some more let the pros work things out and get us back up and running.

P.s will rep the hell out of you when the forums come back up nice too see the A5ogers looking for each other.

Edited by SCE_Pac-Man
An1mus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote An1mus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2005 at 2:13am
Originally posted by SCE_Pac-Man SCE_Pac-Man wrote:

An1mus appreciate the help on finding the root of the issue. WOW look at all this penned up flustration from the forums being down. Well boys hang in there some more let the pros work things out and get us back up and running.

P.s will rep the hell out of you when the forums come back up nice too see the A5ogers looking for each other.

Thanks Pacman, but at this point I'm just hoping that our profiles are not completely wiped from the face of the planet. I hope our web host has backed up their database files or else all could be lost, user profiles, posts, everything.

Needless to say, the host is probably not having a good week. Our site, a5og.net, was not the only one affected by the problem, but every site that uses that particular database server was also affected. That could mean hundreds of other sites having the same problem. Understandably, that would take alot of time to fix.

But I worry not for our community, for we will rise again MWAHAHAHAHAH*cough*

Edited by An1mus
chettacheez View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

I do enjoy a stinky cheese

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chettacheez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2005 at 9:48am
Originally posted by p8ntdude p8ntdude wrote:

Originally posted by chettacheez chettacheez wrote:

I think the real question is when is the A5OG not down?

this is the first time, that is the real answer

Dude I have no idea how long you been here but the A5og is down like every week...Believe me ive been around since the A5OG was just an idea.
Jackson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2005 at 9:58am

Dude I have no idea how long you been here but the A5og is down like every week...Believe me ive been around since the A5OG was just an idea.

In the word of Dr. Evil: How 'bout no?Yes, it's been down a few times but not once a week.  It's been running smoothly since at least august.  I doubt you're even a member there.

I hope my profile doesn't get deleted.  This will be the second time that's happened.  But I remeber how much rep I had and posts.  Something like 2600 rep and 1800 posts with 44 power.  If my profile is gone, I'm going to sign up as Pvt. Jackson for better clarification of who I am.

p8ntdude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p8ntdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2005 at 1:00pm

yes i hope the forum gets back up and running again, this forum is no better than pbn.  i think i  had like 200 rep or something like that oh well....man there sure are some very paranoid people around here, every time someone from a5og shows up they think its the same person logging on a different name. they obviously HAVENT been to the forum because they would know what a large community we have there.  and yes the mods on this sight are pretty horrid and the members.......ah never mind

dudeman

Edited by p8ntdude
Bango View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Rugged Individualist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2005 at 2:26pm
This is cute.

Edited by Bango
p8ntdude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p8ntdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2005 at 4:01pm

Originally posted by Bango Bango wrote:

This is cute.

no, this is a group of forum members strongly sticking together regardless of the circumstances of the forum.

dudeman

Edited by p8ntdude
GTA_Rob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GTA_Rob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2005 at 11:12pm

I have also been trying to get into a5og, but I keep getting the "server down, try again" page.  It's good to see it's just not me.  Has anyone gotten any updates on when the a5og will be up? 

mike kujo View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Thinking with his little head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike kujo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 8:15am
Supposedly the A5OG is still in the hands of the server people, and we get the "privilege" of coming here and having to read through all the flame while trying to get a simple answer to a simple question

Anyone not interested in the A5OG, please stay out of this thread (there I even said please) we are not interested in advertising, or even conversing.
Mike "kujo"
Action Markers Diadem, Hammerhead rifled barrel, Crossfire 68/4500, Halo B w/ rip drive, CCM no rise feedneck
Jackson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 2:42pm

All A5OGers, when the forum gets back up, I'm going to rep all of you that posted here.  Good to see that we can stick together no matter what.  It really shows our character.

p8ntdude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p8ntdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by Jackson Jackson wrote:

All A5OGers, when the forum gets back up, I'm going to rep all of you that posted here.  Good to see that we can stick together no matter what.  It really shows our character.

Same here, although my rep isnt nearly as high its the thought that counts     DUDEMAN

chettacheez View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

I do enjoy a stinky cheese

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chettacheez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by Jackson Jackson wrote:

In the word of Dr. Evil: How 'bout no?Yes, it's been down a few times but not once a week. It's been running smoothly since at least august. I doubt you're even a member there.

I hope my profile doesn't get deleted. This will be the second time that's happened. But I remeber how much rep I had and posts. Something like 2600 rep and 1800 posts with 44 power. If my profile is gone, I'm going to sign up as Pvt. Jackson for better clarification of who I am.

Since August my arse...You A5OG guys are all the same, Someone states thier opinion and you all jump on thier asses. You all have the same mentality, that you guys are the best and our forum is the craphole. Its happened to me and Ive seen it happen to others, thats why I mostly lurk there.

Oh and look what google came up with...

"The A-5 Owners Group - View Profile: chettacheez
The A-5 Owners Group, ... User Name, Remember Me? Password, ... View Profile: chettacheez.
chettacheez. A5OG Member. Last Activity: 1 Day Ago 08:23 PM. Offline. ...
www.a5og.net/forum/member.php?u=170 - 17k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages"

Heh seems I am a member. What did you actually think I made that up.

I also find it funny how all you guys care about is rep and rank...I find it pretty pathetic.

Edited by chettacheez
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic