Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A5og ??????

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Out Getting a Beer

Joined: 13 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 10242
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 5:27pm
I wish they would get it working ... this is a pale shadow in comparison, there is only more traffic, which is not necessarily a good thing.

A5OG is a lot like this place USED to be ...
Back to Top
p8ntdude View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 28 January 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 23
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p8ntdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 5:51pm

Originally posted by chettacheez chettacheez wrote:

I think the real question is when is the A5OG not down?

 

this is the first time, that is the real answer

 

Back to Top
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Joined: 14 June 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 5865
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by p8ntdude p8ntdude wrote:

Originally posted by Czar_Sexy Czar_Sexy wrote:

 I need the OG to get back up! I miss it so much...I feel banished to the cold, noobish Outer Rings of paintball forums...

 

well said bro, hope they get it back up, its pretty sad sitting here with these kids picking at everything you say. it makes you greatful that there are a couple good forums out there where fellow ballers can conversate and talk about the great sport of paintball instead of bashing eachothers markers and opinions.

 



Stop acting like you're all high and mighty. Conversate isn't even a word, genius.

Originally posted by Apu Apu wrote:

model98.net totally blows..


Only the majority of the members, the actual site rocks.


Edited by Frozen Balls

Back to Top
p8ntdude View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 28 January 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 23
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p8ntdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 6:39pm
i think its sad that we members of the a5og come on and ask other members about the problems with the site and all these noobs come on and flame.....ok... NO ONE ASKED YOU ABOUT YOUR OPINION OF THE A5OG, you can hate it if you want to but by coming on here and flamining and argueing you only show how childish and ignorant you are.  find a nice thread about your marker or something and read it, you dont have to come to this thread and try to show how smart you are when actually all you are doing is looking like a total ass.  all we want to know is when our forum will be back up....we dont need to hear these stupid remarks about advertising and which forums are better because we really dont care. and i DO expect a bunch of noobs to get on here and flame some more but just think about how stupid you look when you do it......
Back to Top
†Sniper† View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
In soviet Russia, paintball guns own you

Joined: 25 December 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 3714
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote †Sniper† Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 6:45pm
The remarks about advertising were obviously poorly thought out and their authors were misinformed. However, you did add fuel to the fire by responding in a manner which was equally unpleasant and demeaning to the reputation of the members of both Tippmann's and A5og's forums. With that said, please refrain from using childlike logic and ignoring others whilst assuming that you are the better man. This applies to all involved parties.


Edited by †Sniper†
Back to Top
p8ntdude View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 28 January 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 23
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p8ntdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 7:00pm

i do not see myself as higher than anyone else, i just hate seeing people flame and argue about something that could totally be avoided. all we want to know is the status of the a5og....we ask for nothing more but what do we get? FLAMED....so what is the point of coming onto a thread and flaming or trying to argue with someone who just simply wants to know the status of a paintball forum? well... i will tell you...these few rude people of this forum (i assume are all in the 12-14 year old range, which explains why i use simple and easy to understand logic) look for threads that they could possibly post a "smart" remark or a flame on, it is a simple form of entertainment for them.  so... i am not trying to sound better than anyone, and i apologize if i do. but this is pretty rediculous that people that have no affiliation to the a5og even read or respond to this thread. i have ignored no one and i am trying to make things easy to understand.

 

so...i will remain waiting in response for a simple answer about the a5og, until then i guess i will watch people like you try to argue with me and tell me im wrong or stupid and i will laugh at the poor moderation of this forum

Back to Top
Jackson View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 22 July 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 37
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 7:02pm

I hope it's back up soon because I don't think I'm going to be welcome here much longer if you know what I mean.  The only reason I'm here was for a thread like this: to get info on when A5OG is going to be back up.

 

And BTW, this isn't advertising.  In fact I'd go as far as to say that most of you are not welcome at A5OG.  So just stay away unless you plan on typing readable English and not flaming people because our admins and mods are the best there are and don't put up with little **edited**s like you.

I wouldn't venture out there fellas. This sniper's got talent.
Back to Top
†Sniper† View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
In soviet Russia, paintball guns own you

Joined: 25 December 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 3714
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote †Sniper† Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 7:07pm
    Email Kreeper-X, he's the admin, who else could possibly know?
---
    p8ntdude, you're digging yourself a hole here. First, there are quite a few older members on this forum. Myself, I am 17. The youngest moderator is 24, many of the platinum members are 20+. Many others are my age.
     Despite your claims to the contrary, you are STILL feeding the fire with your self proclaimed innocuous remarks.
Quote (i assume are all in the 12-14 year old range, which explains why i use simple and easy to understand logic)


Talk about asking to be flamed...you are obviously not capable of logical and unbiased thinking, since you are stereotyping this forum through the misfortune of one thread, which you have been working quite hard at to elongate.
     I've been to the a5og, it's a good place, but when you come around here, as a new member, try to show some respect by not flaming everything and everyone. If you don't like the people here, then leave.

To sum up...I'll be blunt. I'm smarter than you and I know it.

edit:

Originally posted by Jackson Jackson wrote:

I hope it's back up soon because I don't think I'm going to be welcome here much longer if you know what I mean.  The only reason I'm here was for a thread like this: to get info on when A5OG is going to be back up.

 

And BTW, this isn't advertising.  In fact I'd go as far as to say that most of you are not welcome at A5OG.  So just stay away unless you plan on typing readable English and not flaming people because our admins and mods are the best there are and don't put up with little **edited**s like you.



Wow, what a mature and well thought out post we have here. Sure sounds like you guys are quite mature. Kreeper must really enjoy having people like you on his site.


Edited by †Sniper†
Back to Top
p8ntdude View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 28 January 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 23
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p8ntdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by Jackson Jackson wrote:

I hope it's back up soon because I don't think I'm going to be welcome here much longer if you know what I mean.  The only reason I'm here was for a thread like this: to get info on when A5OG is going to be back up.

 

And BTW, this isn't advertising.  In fact I'd go as far as to say that most of you are not welcome at A5OG.  So just stay away unless you plan on typing readable English and not flaming people because our admins and mods are the best there are and don't put up with little **edited**s like you.

thankyou jackson, i thought that this would be the obvious place that we could communicate with each other about our downed forum. have you heard anything about it?  well its nice hearing from ya bro

Back to Top
p8ntdude View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 28 January 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 23
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p8ntdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 7:13pm

Originally posted by †Sniper† †Sniper† wrote:

    Email Kreeper-X, he's the admin, who else could possibly know?
---
    p8ntdude, you're digging yourself a hole here. First, there are quite a few older members on this forum. Myself, I am 17. The youngest moderator is 24, many of the platinum members are 20+. Many others are my age.
     Despite your claims to the contrary, you are STILL feeding the fire with your self proclaimed innocuous remarks.
{quote](i assume are all in the 12-14 year old range, which explains why i use simple and easy to understand logic)


Talk about asking to be flamed...you are obviously not capable of logical and unbiased thinking, since you are stereotyping this forum through the misfortune of one thread, which you have been working quite hard at to elongate.
     I've been to the a5og, it's a good place, but when you come around here, as a new member, try to show some respect by not flaming everything and everyone. If you don't like the people here, then leave.

To sum up...I'll be blunt. I'm smarter than you and I know it. [/QUOTE]

 

ok buddy, if you want to hear this then here ya go....you are such a better person than me, you are so much smarter, you are so much wiser, you defend this forum like a hero.  this is why i hold a5og so dear, because after my first couple polite posts i got FLAMED.  i try to remain unbiased but with each post i lose more and more respect for this forum and it regulars. i am sorry if i came here and tried to have some dignity by defending myself and the great forum that i am priveleged to be a part of.  i tried to be polite i got flamed...so i flamed back.....UNDERSTAND?

Back to Top
p8ntdude View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 28 January 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 23
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p8ntdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 7:16pm
AND BTW, i hope you are having so much fun argueing with me...it gives me a good feeling that i am entertaining yet another immature person who loves a good flame war.
Back to Top
†Sniper† View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
In soviet Russia, paintball guns own you

Joined: 25 December 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 3714
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote †Sniper† Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 7:17pm
ILovePaintball1 made a comment that he suspected yourself and SCE_Pac Man were the same person advertising the forum. NOBODY else made any inflammatory remarks, except YOU.

Just drop it.

edit: I'm sorry, where have I flamed you?


Edited by †Sniper†
Back to Top
Jackson View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 22 July 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 37
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 7:25pm

Damn, why don't they have a rep system here and why am I not a Commander here.   It's like Canadian vs American money.  They don't work in the other country.  If this was A5OG, you'd be feeling a hefty -44 rep from me as well as the mods.

Obviously Sniper doesn't read because Pacman has stated and I have stated that we are not advertising infact we are discouraging people like you, Sniper, from even viewing our site.  And, Sniper, Kreep does like having us around.  Why?  Because were aren't like you: little arrogant kids.  And from your sig you look like you're 12 years old.  Noob.

BTW, I have not heard anything yet about A5OG but I have a gut feeling that we'll be communicating here for a while, if you know what I mean.



Edited by Jackson
I wouldn't venture out there fellas. This sniper's got talent.
Back to Top
†Sniper† View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
In soviet Russia, paintball guns own you

Joined: 25 December 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 3714
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote †Sniper† Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 7:48pm
    Jackson, I can assure you that I am aware that you are not advertising. I am quite capable of reading, in fact, I can read fairly well.
    Next, the picture in my sig is not actually me, but a well respected member of this forum. Smooth move. I'd also like to point out that said sig in no way resembles a 12 year old; you were just hoping to get a rise out of me. You fail.


Back to Top
Jackson View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 22 July 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 37
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 7:51pm

Originally posted by †Sniper† †Sniper† wrote:

Next, the picture in my sig is not actually me, but a well respected member of this forum. Smooth move. I'd also like to point out that said sig in no way resembles a 12 year old; you were just hoping to get a rise out of me. You fail.


eh..... wrong.  I made astatement that it does look like a 12 year old.  I wasn't trying to get a rise out of you but I can see I did as you seem very mad.  I can smell it through the forum.  You're mad.  Now please leave this thread to the A5OGers.

I wouldn't venture out there fellas. This sniper's got talent.
Back to Top
†Sniper† View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
In soviet Russia, paintball guns own you

Joined: 25 December 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 3714
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote †Sniper† Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 8:03pm
I can't even respond to that, it was just too unbelievably pathetic.
Back to Top
An1mus View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 29 January 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 9
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote An1mus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by Jackson Jackson wrote:

Originally posted by †Sniper† †Sniper† wrote:

Next, the picture in my sig is not actually me, but a well respected member of this forum. Smooth move. I'd also like to point out that said sig in no way resembles a 12 year old; you were just hoping to get a rise out of me. You fail.


eh..... wrong.  I made astatement that it does look like a 12 year old.  I wasn't trying to get a rise out of you but I can see I did as you seem very mad.  I can smell it through the forum.  You're mad.  Now please leave this thread to the A5OGers.


Hey Jackson!

I miss teh a50g! I feel dirty signing up here, I need a shower from this forum already. I feel sorry for Sniper. That special person in his sig is either himself or his boyfriend. Either way: scary.

On to real business. Anyone know Kreeper's email?
Back to Top
†Sniper† View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
In soviet Russia, paintball guns own you

Joined: 25 December 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 3714
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote †Sniper† Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 8:08pm
Back to Top
BLand View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Guested - Complete idiocy

Joined: 29 July 2003
Location: Vatican City State
Status: Offline
Points: 2360
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BLand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 8:09pm
You're going to take a shower from clicking buttons and typing on a certain forum?
Back to Top
An1mus View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 29 January 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 9
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote An1mus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by †Sniper† †Sniper† wrote:

Kreeper-X@kryptyk-d-zynz.com


Sorry for the disrespect, clearly you are a helpful person.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03

This page was generated in 0.172 seconds.