FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A5og ??????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Kreeper-X View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The A-5 God of Thunder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kreeper-X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 1:54am

Anyone who cares.  A5OG is back up and running on the new server and the East coast DNS has updated.  Go to www.a5og.net/forum - The splash page seems to have been lost...  we're working on it...

Take the Power back! It's time to Take this forum Back from the 1337 flamers, immature idiots and know-it-alls.

Founding Member: A-5 Owners Group and Special Forces Unit SAW Support Gunner
chettacheez View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

I do enjoy a stinky cheese

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chettacheez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 7:47am
Originally posted by Zesty Zesty wrote:

^That's cool, you have the right to stay wherever you want. If the A5OG offended you that deeply, all I can say is I find it hard to believe you feel welcome here. But that's your business.

I can honestly say that I did not "get" your sarcasm and apologize for offending you. I had seen your posts and just thought you were "riding the fence" for the sake of argument and stirring up crap. Again, my bad....I'm sorry.

I can also say that you should give the A5OG another shot. I don't go there all the time, but I woulddefinitely feel safe in saying that there is nowhere near half the flaming there is here. But different strokes for different folks. If you feel that out of place there and that at home here, maybe you should just lurk there. Your decision. All I can say is I feel bad that youwere flamed, but I feel you gave up on the A5OG too quickly. Either way, my mistake for not getting your jokes.

Sebastion, I can only speak for myself, but I was responding because I felt an overwhelming crappy attitude coming from a lot of the regulars in that thread...you included.

I get annoyed when a regular member responds with a pissy attitude, let alone a Gold or Platinum.

I have nothing against you personally, I just didn't like the combative tone that everyone was taking, so I had to chime in and give my opinions as well.

You suggested that an A5OG member go away instead of helping him solve his problem.

But it seems like everyone sees the error in their ways, myself included.

Replies appreciated.

Hehe, Lets just say I milked that one abit, Im not really one for drama. Anyways, Im glad everythings cool again.
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 10:45am
The funny thing is, I'm pretty much the last person who wants to deal with drama of any sort.

I see Seabstion's viewpoint, but it's just that he chose to defend the maturity of this forum, which is probably one of the few things in this world NOT worth defending! LOL
Jimbo2032 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo2032 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2005 at 2:56pm

Hey guys, I don't know if I doing something wrong, or if the site is down again or what, but I have tried from three different locations to get to A5OG and I can't. Is it down again?

I thought they were going to have it fixed, man just when things were going good again...

Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2 - Language, 9/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2005 at 4:56pm
Yes, it is down for me aswell.
Jimbo2032 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo2032 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2005 at 9:12pm

Hey everybody, i just want to let all of you A5OGers out there, that I have created kind of a temporary forum for us to meet at, it will kep us from the sensless flaming that seems prevelant, it is obvious that some people around here do not want us.  So now we have a new temporary home...

Go here for some refuge.

WHERE IS MY A5OG?
*K!ll3rdog* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *K!ll3rdog* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2005 at 6:14pm
Maybe you didn't see the post by Kreeper with this adress?
The Danish guy... from Norway
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic