Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A Better Imagine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
B_Wet A-5 View Drop Down
im luvin my pecs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B_Wet A-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2005 at 9:12am
now thats a dope looking spyder. bet it still chops though when u try to rip.
I need smallers sigs.
AVIATOR GANG
tippmanns rockx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmanns rockx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2005 at 10:15am
man put the site rail back on...9.10..it would be 10/10 but i dont like how it looks with the site rail..
98custom
The_Watcher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_Watcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2005 at 12:36pm

It does not chop at all, That is because of the break-beam eyes I have installed. It will not cycle unless a ball is decteted. I have trimed off about an inch off of the feed neck. And I cannot reinstal the sight rail, The rear is milled to remove all of that crap. Yes I milled it myself. (anybody can with a Dremel)

Backwood Ballerz Paintball Squad Alpha Leader
"You're Going Down Like The Fat Kid In Dodgeball"
pballa818 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pballa818 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2005 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by The_Watcher The_Watcher wrote:

The drop is what I wanted. It is soo much better than the same 'ol "Flame Drop" I really like the way it looks. The XSF board will RIP with the complementary Victory board in the Halo B. It fires 35bps with no chops! The PMI Barrel is'nt the best, and I know that, An Evil Pipe is on the way. The only reason I posted this thread is to show ms2013 that an Imagine can be WAY better than his!  LOL

nice gun...but plz dont bs... 35bps?? r u fuking crazy? the boards cap might be 35, but ur spyder will never shoot that fast.... lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_Watcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2005 at 10:11pm

It is pretty clear that you don't know JACK ****! The XSF is an UNCAPPED board. And you are probably right, I don't have te equipment to check exact bps. Oh well, It'll eat up anything you got

DrexelSkaPB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrexelSkaPB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2005 at 11:03pm

Hmmm... I guess a word to describe it might be... sleek?

Nice Job, 9/10

That drop forward is the one that's adjustable and pivots, right?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_Watcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 12:24am
Fully adjustable, Just loosen the set screws. It has mutiple positions

ms2013 View Drop Down
Strike 1: Political campaigning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 12:44am
Originally posted by The_Watcher The_Watcher wrote:

The drop is what I wanted. It is soo much better than the same 'ol "Flame Drop" I really like the way it looks. The XSF board will RIP with the complementary Victory board in the Halo B. It fires 35bps with no chops! The PMI Barrel is'nt the best, and I know that, An Evil Pipe is on the way. The only reason I posted this thread is to show ms2013 that an Imagine can be WAY better than his! LOL

i had an imagine, tricked it out green, traded it for a mag.
but yours looks really cool. that is a spyder that most people would have to contend with. i've gotta hand it to kingman, they've been producing some fine markers lately.

but i do milsim now, so i'm still sorta confused. i sold my imagine over a year ago. wow.

john.
ProLite M-16 18 AA
Ak47 A5 Egrip flatline
M-1 Garande Automag 18 AA
98C RT Thompson w/ Drum mag
A5 MP5, Egrip, Armson Phantom,Stock, 12gr
98C RT HK33 Flatline

UTTER DESTRUCTION OF QUIXTAR!
DM5man View Drop Down
guested - i suck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DM5man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 6:47pm
[QUOTE= er Brigade]

I think that spyder has some good potential. I dislike most people that try to hop up spyders. But yours was done right. I give it a 9/10 sweet look.

How much $ did u put into the gun & how many balls a second can u get?

Edited by DM5man
DYE PAINTBALL
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2005 at 7:23pm

Uh, pballa818,

You may want to delete that lame filter dodging F-bomb before Enos sends his wrath upon your soul. People have been guested for less...

speedfreak8291 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedfreak8291 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2005 at 12:27pm

that spyder is a god, anyone who doesnt thiink that should be shot

10/10

Spyder E-99 Avant
Empire Reloader 2
20 oz CO2
Check It Sweet Spot Trigger
32 Degrees Spring Kit
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2005 at 9:35pm
Cool gun, I rate it a:

(starts at -1 because it's a Spyder, +1 for having the back bolt cover cut off, +1 for Dye Spyder Stickies, -1 for that crappy looking blade trigger, -1 for those incredibly ugly eye covers, -2 for the high rise feed neck, -1 for not having a Dye Ultralite, -1 for the ugly assault block, -1 for the crappy drop [even if it looks techy])

-6/10. If you had picked better parts...I might be able to say it's cool, but as it is, you should have bought an e-cocker, Evil Pimp, whatever...not that.
YimSta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YimSta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2005 at 9:45pm
ehh...
shouldve just bought a new gun
PEVS PAINTBALL
Team GoD Like
Only God Will Judge Us
EKF BallerZ

Formally Known As A4*Jyim*
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... Iím cominí ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2005 at 10:02pm
that's spyder owns any other imagine i've seen.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic