Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What’s the deal with Bush??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
duckncover21 View Drop Down
Guested-slurs/f-bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckncover21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What’s the deal with Bush??
    Posted: 26 January 2005 at 1:40pm

Aight, I have what I think should be a pretty interesting thread.  I know many people are biased against George Bush because they don't agree with the war or whatever.  But I have to ask, other than the war, what other problems do people have with President Bush? Personally I support him and believe he is doing a great job, but I know most people, (well not most people cuz he did win the popular vote) but a vast amount of people don't think so. So what exactly... other than the war in Iraq... do you not like about him?

By the way... Hook'em Horns

Get ready OU the winning streak over UT is over this fall!!!

Sectional football games have the glory and despair of war, and when a Texas team takes the field against a foreign state, it's an army with banners!!

Hook'em Horns!!!
Fatman Lash View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatman Lash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 1:42pm
They dont like him because hes conservative and Liberals dont like outspoken conservatives who are actually human.

Click banner to see my marker
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 1:47pm

I can't speak for others, but personally I don't like GW personally.  I have never met him (and so I might be completely wrong), but based on the many hours of TV and radio coverage I have observed, he strikes me as arrogant, closed-minded, non-introspective, rude, and generally somebody I would not like to have over for dinner.

Policies aside, on a strictly personal level I find him distasteful.

EDIT - I remembered the word I was looking for to describe him:  Entitled.

Edited by Clark Kent
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 1:47pm

Originally posted by Fatman Lash Fatman Lash wrote:

They dont like him because hes conservative and Liberals dont like outspoken conservatives who are actually human.

^^^^^^^^^  Idiotic statement (in case you couldn't tell).

Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 2:15pm
The Patriot Act.

NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 2:18pm
How about because he cheated to win the popular vote? Those polling stations were rigged, everyone knew it, no one did anything.
///AMG What?
Bounty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 2:33pm
How do you know Niq you live in Croatia.
MROD View Drop Down
Strike 2 vulgar material 2/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MROD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 2:39pm

Originally posted by NiQ-Toto NiQ-Toto wrote:

How about because he cheated to win the popular vote? Those polling stations were rigged, everyone knew it, no one did anything.

That's my biggest problem with the party. They're dirty fighters. The war pretty much is the worst thing he's done beside ship my future to other countries. I must say he is pretty honest in some situations. He actually does believe that God wants him to be president. Whether that makes him a nutjob or not it's still honesty.

I need to find smaller pictures for my profile.
tippy_182 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy_182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by NiQ-Toto NiQ-Toto wrote:

Where did you find out it was a fact?

I'm not calling you wrong, because I don't know the answer myself.  But could you provide a link from a reliable source that says they were actually rigged?

I think it may have been taken as truth when it was complained so about so long, but like I said, I could be wrong.

ritzblitz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ritzblitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 3:16pm
I would like to see that information too.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 3:17pm
Patriot Act, No Children Left Behind, tax breaks for the rich.
tippy_182 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy_182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 3:20pm
Whats wrong with the No child left behind Act?

I'm sure many parents support it.

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 3:25pm
It looks good on paper. Growing up in a family of educators, almost all who still teach. The NCLB act tries to group students from all education levels to take standardized tests, and gives money to schools based on those outcomes. The better testing schools, the more money; thus, further disadvantaging schools with poor preformance. Standardized tests in the first place are crap, then placing special education students into the same category to take the same test is ridiculous. I know that states mostly run education; however, schools depend on the money given to them by the federal government. In Ohio, a state that Taft has run over 5 billion in debt, there are hardly any public schools that aren't calling for intensive levies or shutting down their extracurricular programs because they cannot afford it, yet the federal government still rearends them.
tippy_182 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy_182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 3:29pm
I can agree with what your saying, but thats how everything is in life.

The Mets don't preform as well as the Yankee's therefore they have a lower payroll.  Same with many other things.

Although, I think there should be a minumum limit that all schools should recieve regardless of preformance.

---I still kinda wanna see that article about the rigged booth....

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 3:31pm
Yeah, sometimes money doesn't come your way. I still think teachers need to be paid more though.
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 3:36pm
Everyone knew the election was rigged huh? I musta missed that one.

tippy_182 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy_182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

Everyone knew the election was rigged huh? I musta missed that one.

I'm in the same boat.

But I don't wanna discard the idea because with all the talk going around, it may be true.

I just wanna see a decent article.

PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 3:47pm
What about unreal tournament?

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
Badsmitty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Parental Advisory Non Conformist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 4:23pm

Originally posted by tippy_182 tippy_182 wrote:

Whats wrong with the No child left behind Act?

I'm sure many parents support it.

Unfunded mandate.

DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by tippy_182 tippy_182 wrote:

I can agree with what your saying, but thats how everything is in life.

The Mets don't preform as well as the Yankee's therefore they have a lower payroll. Same with many other things.

Although, I think there should be a minumum limit that all schools should recieve regardless of preformance.

---I still kinda wanna see that article about the rigged booth....

I think its more, the yankees have better players, and the organization pays more to get them signed. But yeah, i want to see an article that says the election was rigged. If not then, you might as well be saying that George Bush wears womens underpants.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic