Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What’s the deal with Bush??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
mls102390 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mls102390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2005 at 5:09pm
I support Bush all the way, even the war in Iraq. What is the big deal about the war? Is it because people are dieing? Of course pepole are going to die it's a war what do you expect. Or is it because we are still over there? If it is what are we suppose to do pack up and leave and let the Saddiam's followers to take over again.
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2005 at 5:11pm

Originally posted by mls102390 mls102390 wrote:

What is the big deal about the war? Is it because people are dieing? Of course pepole are going to die it's a war what do you expect.

Your logic is...  wow.  Just ... wow.

pballa123 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Will now work & play well with others

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pballa123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2005 at 5:16pm
i dont like...the patriot act, stem cell research opinions and **edited** marriage opinions. I do suport the War, yes the war,no child left behind act, his honesty, perseverance, and i actually think hes a liakble person and a good guy although that really doesnt suit him to be President.
Oh, and Im a moderate-liberal.
mls102390 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mls102390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2005 at 5:22pm
what's wrong with my logic Clark Kent
mls102390 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mls102390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2005 at 8:28pm

Originally posted by mls102390 mls102390 wrote:

What is the big deal about the war? Is it because people are dieing? Of course pepole are going to die it's a war what do you expect.

In politic terms what I am saying is that war is not pleasant and we all know that but I hate it when people complain about our troops dieing in the war. It annoys me when people act like they didn't know that people was going to die in the war. So that's is all I was trying to saying.

†Sniper† View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
In soviet Russia, paintball guns own you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote †Sniper† Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2005 at 8:32pm
You justify the deaths by saying that in war people die. However, would the people die if there were no war? Negativo, kapitano.
metalpunx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalpunx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2005 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by St. Jimmy St. Jimmy wrote:

Way to reduce the deiscussion to pre-pubescent bickering, punx.

What are you talking about? you disagrea with me so you start slamming me? Just like dune yeah thats the mature thing to do.
I'm sorry your opinion is WRONG! Every one who is not me is wrong!
metalpunx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalpunx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2005 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by †Sniper† †Sniper† wrote:

You justify the deaths by saying that in war people die. However, would the people die if there were no war? Negativo, kapitano.

yes they were already dieing sadam and his folowers were killing people daily.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2005 at 2:48pm
You know this for a fact? Or did Bill O'reilly and his cohorts tell you to rally around the flag.
metalpunx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalpunx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2005 at 3:02pm
Wow dune dont you watch your own liberal media station? THis wasnt a secrete why do you thinki the majority of iraqies are so happy that hes gone? Didnt you see them finding all the mass graves all the genoscide they uncoverd? Why do you think sadams ehtnicty is scared *edit*less there out of power and afraid of revenge.

I have direct corispondence with soldiers that are in iraq right now. I have a direct link to confirm witch media is talling the truthe or not and FOX news is sounding alot more like what these soldiers are telling me then CNN and the other networks.
rancidpnk13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rancidpnk13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2005 at 5:25pm
if its so important to end the "massive genocide" of people in their countries......then why haven't we done anything in Africa? Because we have nothing to gain, that's why. As soon as the Balkans became "ethnic cleansing" we stepped in, Saddamn gases his own people, we step in. But in Africa there is nothing to gain for uss, ya know, besides helping to stop massive genocide, but since its "tribal wars" not "ethnic cleansing" we dont want any part.
†Sniper† View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
In soviet Russia, paintball guns own you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote †Sniper† Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2005 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by metalpunx metalpunx wrote:

Originally posted by †Sniper† †Sniper† wrote:

yes they were already dieing sadam and his folowers were killing people daily.

I'm talking about American soldiers, not Iraqi's.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2005 at 6:04pm

Wow dune dont you watch your own liberal media station? THis wasnt a secrete why do you thinki the majority of iraqies are so happy that hes gone? Didnt you see them finding all the mass graves all the genoscide they uncoverd? Why do you think sadams ehtnicty is scared *edit*less there out of power and afraid of revenge.

I have direct corispondence with soldiers that are in iraq right now. I have a direct link to confirm witch media is talling the truthe or not and FOX news is sounding alot more like what these soldiers are telling me then CNN and the other networks.

I watch mostly foreign news channels in order to get a better objective viewpoint. I bet I can put up just as many letters from soldier correspondence speaking out about the mistake that is the Iraq War. Many letters calling the war a scapegoat, where WMD's gradually turned into Terrorist Links, which turned into Iraqi Freedom, which has turned into placing a staple of democracy and spreading the "good word." Fox is just as far from the truth as the rest of the news. You sound like that forumer that posted how all of this sarin gas was found proving the WMD's existed. Millions more can be found dead throughout Africa, so where's our "Mission" heading over there to fight the entire continent?

St. Jimmy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote St. Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2005 at 8:49pm

i haven't seen no one in forever! And if he were here he would agrea with me.

That's what I mean.

metalpunx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalpunx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2005 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by St. Jimmy St. Jimmy wrote:

i haven't seen no one in forever! And if he were here he would agrea with me.

That's what I mean.

You dont mean anyhting except to be rude, your not fooling any one no one any body and definently not no body.
metalpunx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalpunx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2005 at 3:55pm
Forein anti american news yeha good sorce for non biased news. So who do you know thats been shipped out? because im not takeing email from strangers.
Bango View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Rugged Individualist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2005 at 10:24pm

Fox is just as biased as CNN.

I agree though, most soldiers serving in Iraq voted for Bush.

I forget the article but they did a survey of a couple thousand soldiers and around 75% supported Bush.

Edited by Bango
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2005 at 10:51pm
It would be a mistake to read too much into the number of soldiers voting for Bush...
DrexelSkaPB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrexelSkaPB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2005 at 11:11pm

Just remember this the next time you watch the news:

All the car bombings and anti-americanism in Iraq only represents the thin minority that were pro-Saddam. And it's mostly in the Baghdad region (a majority Suuni area, favored by Saddam over other population groups). You never get to see much of the Kurds and Shiites (make up like 79% of the population) and how happy they are Saddam is gone. If you recall, one of the main purposes for the no-fly zones was to protect these groups from Saddam.

It seems like all the cool cats do this:
Custom 98, Flatline, r/t, CAR stock, custom camo paintjob, which every hopper I feel like putting on it, vertical adapter, oh dibs, I'm running out of charact
metalpunx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalpunx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2005 at 11:36pm
People are people no matter who there parents were or where they were born. Every soldier in the army right now volunteared they joined because they wanted to. Is it sad that some are dyeing yes but they are fighting for something and them suporting the president who sent them over thre shows they belive in why they are there. The ones who are complaining wanted the benifits of being in the army with out the risks and thats just cowardly and stupid. We dont give all the bonuses we give for the fun of it its because you might die in service to your country. americans ocupying forein soil isnt a new thing these people new what they were getting into a few of them just dont like it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic