Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What’s the deal with Bush??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 4:31pm

Women's underpants would count in Bush's favor, as that would indicate that he might be more open-minded than I give him credit for...

Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 4:32pm
He killed my kitten!
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
tippy_182 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy_182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

Women's underpants would count in Bush's favor, as that would indicate that he might be more open-minded than I give him credit for...

How bad do you want this to turn into a flamefest?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 4:50pm
Huh?
duckncover21 View Drop Down
Guested-slurs/f-bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckncover21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 10:40pm

Originally posted by NiQ-Toto NiQ-Toto wrote:

How about because he cheated to win the popular vote? Those polling stations were rigged, everyone knew it, no one did anything.

How long did it take you to pull that "brilliant" statement out of your *edited*

Moron!!

Edited by Reb Cpl
Sectional football games have the glory and despair of war, and when a Texas team takes the field against a foreign state, it's an army with banners!!

Hook'em Horns!!!
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 11:33pm
Article 1

Article 2

Article 3

Article 4

There is a whole slew of info on the voting booths not counting votes for kerry or changing votes to bush. Places that were counted having a few thousand votes OVER their population, and bush winning these counties, etc...

Edit: See also: this image

Edited by NiQ-Toto
///AMG What?
metalpunx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalpunx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2005 at 1:29am
but they had the same problem only in Kerrys favor and thats why the democrats shut up about it. Lets not talk about whos fighting dirtyt while a trials starting to convict people for slashing tires of vehicles takeing takeing people to vote just because it was rented by republicans.

Im so sick of all this social program bull*&%$ I dont have any money and i know im the only one to blame for that. The bigger the government the bigger hte waste of money. Do we need a government yes do we need it to provide schools yes and no. What people dont get is that the mmoney the governmet spends doesnt belong to them(the government)it belongs to the people that earned it in the first place. why should they have the right to spend my money. All funding for social programs should be voluntary. Yes we need a military we need lawenforcement we need emergancy people so spend are money on that everything else i just dont see what gives you the right.

Does this mean i dont care about people no thats not it at all. What i do know is that public schools spend twice as much per student as privalte school and end up with a sucky education. And you can see the same trend with all the social programs pervided by the government.
so do we need to pay teachers more no we dont teachers that get paid less seem to be better teachers. Should we pay them more? Of coarse we should if there doing a good job. If there arnt then they should be fired. Now all you public high school teachers are going to want to shoot me but here me out. By the time those kids get to high school there already screwed up so you dont get the full blame it gets spread out evenly k-12 with the majority being stuck on the parents. Not every one can aford to send there kids to private school but if the money wasted on them in the public school was used you would spend half as much money. Parent for a long time have relized sending there kids to private school is an investment in ther children. You might have to put off buying that Boat or whatever people waste there money on gambling or something i dont know i dont have any maybe i would listen to there arguments about this crap and that crap politicly.

and for all you holyer then thou democrats you should take a look at your leadership. Why does your leadership (aka just more big buisness not run by republicans)push these social programs? Here the answer you dont want to here to knock down all the litlel guys to the same level so they can feel good about themselves while there live just the like the big buisness republicans.

Thats right im not a fan of big buisness either its just a way to squash teh litle guy but its the only way we can compete globaly. If you got a better way to do it go ahead but fair obvisly isnt the best way other wise every one would play fair.

I relize this is probly the most un organized un cohernt statement any of you ever skipped reading not to mention grammer and spelling oh and what that pun u oh forgetit i hope i get flamed good for this one Metalpunx Is BACK!!!!!
I'm sorry your opinion is WRONG! Every one who is not me is wrong!
TRAVELER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Vulcan Logic Academy Graduate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRAVELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2005 at 2:15am

Yes, there were some questions about polling places in Ohio and Michigan, and Democrats were quick to send investigators to those places to dig up the dirt. Unfortunately for them, the dirt seemed to come from the wrong side of the yard, and so the investigations were quietly ended.

I don't suppose anyone remembers the crackhead hire by the NAACP to register Democrat voters like Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck? Or the large numbers of retirees who were registered to vote in multiple states?

If Kerry had won, one could successfully argue that the election had been stolen.

There will never be a president that is universally liked. Bush has his strong and weak points, but overall, he is the right man at this time, and the election reinforced that point.

There are many who hate Bush, but what is the point? Those things that can't be helped must be endured.

If the Republican party is the party of the rich, who does the Democrat party represent? There are more millionaires in the Democrat party than in the Republican party.

Now all we can do is wait for '08. Who do you think will run then? Hillary? And against who? **edited** Cheney will not run, so maybe Rudy Giulliani? Or Colin Powell?

There is no way Hillary can beat either of these guys, so someone had better reach deep into their hat and find a good candidate next time round.

For I will wander to and fro,
I'll go where I no one do know,
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2005 at 6:02am

I can't speak for others, but personally I don't like GW personally. I have never met him (and so I might be completely wrong), but based on the many hours of TV and radio coverage I have observed, he strikes me as arrogant, closed-minded, non-introspective, rude, and generally somebody I would not like to have over for dinner.

Policies aside, on a strictly personal level I find him distasteful.

EDIT - I remembered the word I was looking for to describe him: Entitled.

Ditto.
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2005 at 9:02am

The '08 election will be an interesting one.

While not politically astute, I can discern that Hillary had wished against wish that Kerry lost the election in '04, in case she decided to run. If Kerry HAD won, there's no way she'd have been elected over an incumbant democrat. I'm willing to bet that if asked, her and slick Willy had their lines in the Bush pool.

I cannot stand that conniving opportunist wench. I'd back Saddam if he was running against her.

Edited by Reb Cpl

Slimz.357 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slimz.357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2005 at 9:36am
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

The '08 election will be an interesting one.

While not politically astute, I can discern that Hillary had wished against wish that Kerry lost the election in '04, in case she decided to run. If Kerry HAD won, there's no way she'd have been elected over an incumbant democrat. I'm willing to bet that if asked, her and slick Willy had their lines in the Bush pool.

I cannot stand that conniving opportunist wench. I'd back Saddam if he was running against her.

Agreed, with the exception of the Saddam comment, but it would be close.

I have a theory. If Hilary runs in 2008 (and you know she will), presuming she wins the Dem. nomination, I could see a scenario where the Republicans nominate Condoleezza Rice.
If a female actually won their party's nomination, they would recieve HUGE backing from every women's rights and minority support organization in America, as well as probably having somewhere in the neighborhood of %80+ of the female population's votes. I could also see a number of men voting for the cantidate just because it's never been done before.

IF Hilary gets nominated, the Republican party would be hard pressed to effeciently present another male conservative as thier cantidate, especcially with all the anti-Bush sentiment that seems to be floating around.

Your thoughts?

Edited by Slimz.357
"If you make it idiot proof, they'll make a better idiot."
REQUIRED READING
ScarFace22 View Drop Down
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2005 at 9:37am
Meh I would vote for Saddam too. I hate the Clintons.

Check my thread in the Great guns thread for Timmy tech help or PM me
RockinPorsche View Drop Down
Strike 1: Inappropriate Sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RockinPorsche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2005 at 10:27am
I don't like Bush because he put the country in the biggest financial deficit we've ever seen. And this was during war time. Look at the past, war time got us out of finacial trouble, no into it. I also don't like that he's using his religion as a basis for his ideas on how to run the country, not everyone is catholic like you, George. Another thing I don't like is how divided he made this country. If he really loved America, I think he should atleast try to please everyone, instead of dividing us.

Edited by RockinPorsche

Picture of yours truly

Call me Moses.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2005 at 10:28am
Originally posted by ScarFace22 ScarFace22 wrote:

Meh I would vote for Saddam too. I hate the Clintons.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2005 at 10:46am

Definitely Hillary in 08.  I doubt she gets nominated, though.  Russ Feingold has thrown out feelers for 08 as well, and people are talking about Barack Obama, although 08 seems a little early for him.  John Edwards, of course, is also a likely candidate.

On the Republican side, we have all heard about Newt, and speculated about Jeb.  Does anybody know anything definite?  I hadn't heard about Rice as a potential, but McCain is always mentioned.

A McCain-Feingold race would be amusing.

:)

Anybody heard anything else?

Psych0Squirrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psych0Squirrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2005 at 11:08am

First of all, I do like the man on a personal level. I have never met him but he does come off to be an arrogent idiot. Second, what about the economy. the unemployment rate has skyrocketed since he took office, He's made our country into the laughing stock of the world, He has made our country a FINACIAL LIABILITY to the rest of the world. He enters office with a surplus and now we are TRILLIONS of dollars in debt. He has shed innocent blood. The patriot act...Maybe the employment rate has gone up buts its because there are so many people "working" in Iraq (**GOD BLESS THEM**).  On the Iraq subject, can some PLEASE point out the link between Al Quida and Iraq, besides the amount of OIL. Sure we got Saddam, he wasn't a threat...the real threat Usama, is still running loose because most of our troops are in Iraq trying to get the country under control.

My list can go on and on, but I do not have the time to go through them all. Yes I know there are people who like him and thats your thing. I do not like him. My last point I will bring up will probabally raise the biggest countroversy. Bush, is a TERRORIST. I wrote a paper on the subject and he fits the definition the GOVERNMENT DEFINED. He should be tried as a terrorist.

Now that I have surely steamed some of you, or just plain pissed you off I will say that I love my country, I just dispise the leader.

I also am against the war, but I still support our troops. GOD BLESS THEM. Your commitment to this country is god-like, and every one shall be eternally greatfull.

Well, I've finished my rant...

A-5 RT
Flatline
Double trigger
More upgrades SOON!

And then, then when I am done, I shall stab you with a spork and label you toast...then, I shall eat you because toast is yummy...mmm toast...
Slimz.357 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slimz.357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2005 at 11:30am

Errr.....  Right.

Look kid, I don't know where you're getting your "facts" from but you need to go have another look.

The only thing in that post that could be counted as being somewhere close to reality is the Patriot Act.

Does anyone have any toilet paper for this young man?

Edited by Slimz.357
"If you make it idiot proof, they'll make a better idiot."
REQUIRED READING
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2005 at 12:02pm

and people are talking about Barack Obama, although 08 seems a little early for him. 

I would (and in '08 can ) vote for Obama for president. I would also vote for McCain for president.

I would vote Obama over McCain though.

Edited by Tae Kwon Do

Psych0Squirrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psych0Squirrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2005 at 12:11pm

Have you not seen the numbers on the national debt? We are $7.6 TRILLION in debt (http://www.publicdebt.treas.gov/opd/opdpenny.htm). If you don't think that is a liability to the world, then what is? Where does that money come from? Other countries...

And I am wrong to not see a LINK between Al Quida and Iraq? If you see one please, by all means, point it out to me, and many others because I don't see it...and are you saying that supporting the troops is **edited**, as you seem to infer?

And don't call me kid...

You can't teach and idiot, but you can make him president

A-5 RT
Flatline
Double trigger
More upgrades SOON!

And then, then when I am done, I shall stab you with a spork and label you toast...then, I shall eat you because toast is yummy...mmm toast...
Stormcharger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stormcharger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2005 at 12:11pm

I find this all very amusing.

I am also comforted that most of you cannot vote yet.  It is still not to late to actually pay attention in history class.  The most important thing you can do in school is to learn to think for yourself.  If you let others think for you, then you really don't have much of an opinion, do you? 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic