Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Female playing paintball(means business)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Eyeball98c View Drop Down

Guested - Complete immaturity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eyeball98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by spyderbite spyderbite wrote:

Holy crap! A little too much fuss over something that doesn't seem too important...... Do you and lordjovian fight off the evil paint spitters with your guns? Was the training intense? WOW!!!!!! The post is absolutely rediculous. We should all rest well tonight knowing that lordjovian has passed on his infinate wisdom to a woman who cannot spell correctly. Good night!
hey dude.......did u mother ever teach u to treat a lady with respect or did u just get sick and tired of them beatin u all the time.  
Save our planet by helping conserve oxygen......go kill yourself
Eyeball98c View Drop Down

Guested - Complete immaturity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eyeball98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 9:59pm

Originally posted by coconut **edited**a coconut **edited**a wrote:

I **edited**n think u all r **edited** wits who have cocks the size of coc-tail weiners
yea while u been humpin the chick for two hours shes sittin here sayin....."Is it in yet????"

LordJuno....i cant rele member yalls names this easy lol....if ne body else trys to mess around with u and ur feincie (sp?) again just let me kno....

Edited by Eyeball98c
Save our planet by helping conserve oxygen......go kill yourself
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 11:07pm

Originally posted by Slimz.357 Slimz.357 wrote:

Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

Yer a lil too late on the apologies lil one...Welcome to the 1 Strike Club

I don't think he's gonna quit until he gets guested.
I'll miss him, really

It never ends...... sure, pick on the Canadian guy.

Was it entirely necessary to let slip that you and I, unfortunately, share a nationality?

*sigh*

Welcome to the forum, and try not to let the children gnaw your ankles too badly. They'll either learn, or get punted. Whatever works. Hope to see you posting more in future.

Regards;

Edited by brihard
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Persephone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Persephone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 11:43pm
Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame. 

Good Luck too.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 11:45pm

Welcome. 

Congratulations.

Now for the anal-retentive question of the day:

Originally posted by LordJovian LordJovian wrote:

And just to get technical, it's either fianše or fiˇnce.

How come my dictionary says it's fiance' for men and fiancee' for women?

Edited by Mack
synister View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote synister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2005 at 12:55am
hello all just wanted to say all women are welcome to play with our team any day of the week
synister View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote synister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2005 at 12:57am
Originally posted by synister synister wrote:

hello all just wanted to say all women are welcome to play with our team any day of the week
synister View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote synister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2005 at 1:08am
howmany of you agree women can play just as fierce as men?
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2005 at 1:57am
Originally posted by LordJovian LordJovian wrote:

Frozen Balls, no. Even though I hate French, a fiance is a female and a fionce is a male. She was referring to me, and last time I checked I was definately male.

Odd, I've never heard that before.

*edit*

No entry found for fionce.

Called it.

Edited by choopie911
spyderbite View Drop Down
Guested - Waste of disk space

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spyderbite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2005 at 7:18am
Originally posted by Eyeball98c Eyeball98c wrote:

Holy crap! A little too much fuss over something that doesn't seem too important...... Do you and lordjovian fight off the evil paint spitters with your guns? Was the training intense? WOW!!!!!! The post is absolutely rediculous. We should all rest well tonight knowing that lordjovian has passed on his infinate wisdom to a woman who cannot spell correctly. Good night!
hey dude.......did u mother ever teach u to treat a lady with respect or did u just get sick and tired of them beatin u all the time.  
Maybe a little late with the comment????The intelligence is just spewing from your words of wisdom...... take a hike EYEBALL98C

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spyderbite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2005 at 7:19am
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

Originally posted by Slimz.357 Slimz.357 wrote:

Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

Yer a lil too late on the apologies lil one...Welcome to the 1 Strike Club

I don't think he's gonna quit until he gets guested.
I'll miss him, really

It never ends...... sure, pick on the Canadian guy.

Was it entirely necessary to let slip that you and I, unfortunately, share a nationality?

*sigh*

Welcome to the forum, and try not to let the children gnaw your ankles too badly. They'll either learn, or get punted. Whatever works. Hope to see you posting more in future.

Regards;

Poor you! Oh poor you I AM CANADIAN!!!
jimmy_needles View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Language (E17)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmy_needles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2005 at 8:56am
Originally posted by synister synister wrote:

howmany of you agree women can play just as fierce as men?
i agree a whole bunch...i mean ever been in an arguement with a women? you dont win!!!!!!! but seriously girls cn make great players
"a marine will give up his rations but will never give up his corpsman"
ScarFace22 View Drop Down
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2005 at 9:14am

Originally posted by Persephone Persephone wrote:

Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame. 

Good Luck too.

Where have you been you haven't been here in along time. Did you die or something?

Check my thread in the Great guns thread for Timmy tech help or PM me
Slimz.357 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slimz.357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2005 at 9:16am

Just what the doctor ordered.

"If you make it idiot proof, they'll make a better idiot."
REQUIRED READING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spyderbite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2005 at 9:44am
OK, OK Enough. I have apologized, I have reasoned, I have justified. Now lets dance!
A-5
72CU 3000 PSI HPA
FREAK BARREL
VFORCE MORPH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spyderbite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2005 at 9:48am

Originally posted by coconut **edited**a coconut **edited**a wrote:

I **edited**n think u all r **edited** wits who have cocks the size of coc-tail weiners
yea while u been humpin the chick for two hours shes sittin here sayin....."Is it in yet????"

LordJuno....i cant rele member yalls names this easy lol....if ne body else trys to mess around with u and ur feincie (sp?) again just let me kno....

Possible grade 2 education?, still in grade 1 spelling though? you'll learn.
A-5
72CU 3000 PSI HPA
FREAK BARREL
VFORCE MORPH
Slimz.357 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slimz.357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2005 at 11:00am
Dance on someone else's thread. Thats not what this was made for.
"If you make it idiot proof, they'll make a better idiot."
REQUIRED READING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spyderbite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2005 at 11:30am
You've taken a real likin' to me, eh slimz.357?
A-5
72CU 3000 PSI HPA
FREAK BARREL
VFORCE MORPH
LordJovian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LordJovian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2005 at 1:29pm

1. fionce vs. fiance

Here's an idea- ENGLISH DICTIONARIES COMMONLY DON'T INCLUDE ANY OTHER LANGUAGE WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ENGLISH. Just a really good guess on my part.

2. Spyderbite, you're increasingly annoying. She came to say hello, and included the "means business" part to keep idiots like yourself AWAY. Unfortunately, it worked more like a magnet.

3. She made typing errors, not spelling. She uses my old laptop, and she was trying to type while laying in her bed.

4. Sexist comments are also not welcome. If you want to see someone hot, go to http://www.hotornot.com if you feel like being a judge.

5. Spyderbite, sure you can spell, but your grammar is horrible. A "?" is not followed by a comma, you didn't capitalize the beginning of two sentences. You're asking for judgement, you'll get that and a good kick out of these forums.

Sure you may be "having fun at other's expense," but it's the "other's expense" part that will not work here. And I'm not here for fun, I'm here for helping others with the sport of paintball and Tippmann products. Fun would be found in the off-topic forum, or on some random internet game website. This isn't like the other forums you've probably terrorized, no one here will stand for it.

A-5
E-grip
Chipley Custom Carbon Graphite 16"
Evil Adapter(Spyder)
32 Deg New '03 XChamber
Remote Line
Gun Sling
Sniper f/x Stock
LPK
68/4500 HPA
R-5
CP Reg
JCS Duel Trigger
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2005 at 4:58pm
Keep it coming. I like pushing the "remove this idiot" button.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic