Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Female playing paintball(means business)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
spyderbite View Drop Down
Guested - Waste of disk space

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spyderbite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 9:52am
Take it easy everyone..... a little humor never hurt anyone. Please disregard my ignorance. WELCOME TO THE TIPPMANN FORUM OF LOVE! WHERE NO EMOTIONS ARE ALLOWED UNLESS THEY ARE POSSITIVE, AND **edited**...... PEACE, LOVE, JOY AND HAPPINESS TO ALL, FOREVER AND EVER, AMEN.
martiniman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martiniman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 9:58am

Welcome to ya!

mm

A-5
E-grip
14" Dye U.L.
20oz co2
Shocktech drop fwd.
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 10:16am

Originally posted by spyderbite spyderbite wrote:

Take it easy everyone..... a little humor never hurt anyone. Please disregard my ignorance. WELCOME TO THE TIPPMANN FORUM OF LOVE! WHERE NO EMOTIONS ARE ALLOWED UNLESS THEY ARE POSSITIVE, AND **edited**...... PEACE, LOVE, JOY AND HAPPINESS TO ALL, FOREVER AND EVER, AMEN.

Yer a lil too late on the apologies lil one...Welcome to the 1 Strike Club

Do not steal....the government hates competition!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spyderbite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 10:19am
AHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO! I'M MELTING!!!!!! 
LordJovian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LordJovian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 10:49am

Ugh- aren't mommies and daddies supposed to monitor their little monsters when its on the internet?

I'd suggest to you, spyderbite, that you try growing up a bit before you get guested ("booted"). It's not that you have to love everything, it's that you didn't need to waste your time, my time, and everyone else's time by posting a derogatory remark. You could have told your dog that instead of posting your comment. If you're looking for a forum to insult everything and spread sarcasm, you should have made the left turn in Albuqerque.

And just to get technical, it's either fianše or fiˇnce.

Edited by LordJovian
A-5
E-grip
Chipley Custom Carbon Graphite 16"
Evil Adapter(Spyder)
32 Deg New '03 XChamber
Remote Line
Gun Sling
Sniper f/x Stock
LPK
68/4500 HPA
R-5
CP Reg
JCS Duel Trigger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spyderbite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 11:25am
Good job, you got the spelling right! Thank you for the wisdom. Life is supposed to be fun, sometimes at other peoples expense; we get old to realize that we are all kids at heart. Was I supposed to make a left at Albuqerque? Darn!
Fatman Lash View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatman Lash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 12:38pm
Welcome to the forums and I hope spyderbite doesnt bother you with his arrogance and immaturity

Click banner to see my marker
eaglesin05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eaglesin05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 1:09pm
Hey welcome to the fourms
Camo'd 98C
Remote
Polished internals
Dbl trigger
14" J&J Ceramic Barrel
Rocket Cock 2
Trigger Slop Mod
12V Revvy
03' Dye stikies
R/T
Drop Forward
Slimz.357 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slimz.357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 2:10pm

Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

I don't think he's gonna quit until he gets guested.
I'll miss him, really

Edited by Slimz.357
"If you make it idiot proof, they'll make a better idiot."
REQUIRED READING
coconut **edited**a View Drop Down

Guested - Waste of life

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconut **edited**a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 3:04pm

Are you hot?
Cuz it is only cool when hot chicks play.
if u say ya post up a pic to.

u al wanted to say i just said it...un les some1 allredy said it cuz i did not read the hole post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spyderbite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by Slimz.357 Slimz.357 wrote:

Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

I don't think he's gonna quit until he gets guested.
I'll miss him, really

It never ends...... sure, pick on the Canadian guy.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spyderbite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by coconut **edited**a coconut **edited**a wrote:

Are you hot?
Cuz it is only cool when hot chicks play.
if u say ya post up a pic to.

u al wanted to say i just said it...un les some1 allredy said it cuz i did not read the hole post

Give me a break....now everyone start attacking coconut, he said something that one or more of you may not agree with. Get out the markers!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spyderbite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 3:14pm
If I were to get "guested" it would not crumble my world, trust me. I am here to learn and have fun doing so, and as I stated, sometimes having fun is at someone elses expense.  WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!
-PREDATOR- View Drop Down
Guested. Foul language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -PREDATOR- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 3:15pm

OW OW!!!

lol, nice to meet ya. My girl plays paintball too.

anyways, i'm the one who's in charge of thingd around here...if you have a problem with any of these guys, you let me know

Edited by -PREDATOR-
WHOEVER *reb* IS WHY WOULD YOU THINK I HAVE AN OVERSIZED SIG!?!?!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!THIS FORUM HAS THE WORST MODS EVER!!!!!!!!!
tippmannA-5guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmannA-5guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 3:57pm

anyways, i'm the one who's in charge of thingd around here...if you have a problem with any of these guys, you let me know

[/QUOTE]

I think Enos might have a little prob with that statement

shiftykyle101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiftykyle101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 5:07pm
welcome have fun. Predator....you have no authority what so ever on this forum.
98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 5:36pm
 Cool. Welcome to the forums. It's fun to play with guys and girls.
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 8:19pm
since u two are engadged(sp) when r u gettting married? u should get married wearing paintball masks. lol. jk. welcome
coconut **edited**a View Drop Down

Guested - Waste of life

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconut **edited**a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 8:24pm
I **edited**n think u all r **edited** wits who have cocks the size of coc-tail weiners
DrunkDriver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrunkDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 8:49pm
You should have never told them you were a women.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic