Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

xpansion chamber help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jim_wilson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jim_wilson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: xpansion chamber help
    Posted: 25 January 2005 at 3:51pm
ok i play in cold weather so i would really need a expansion chamber for my 98 custom.  i would get the one on the tippmann site but im sure i can find it somewhere else for cheaper.  does anyone know a good place where i can order a decent expansion chamber for a good price.  remember it has to be able to fit a 98 custom... o and while im here, my friend was wondering where he can find an expansion chamber for his spyder victor. thx for the help!
98 Custom
Collapsable M4 Style Stock
Flatline Barrel
Kingman Java Remote Coil
PB_freak-04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PB_freak-04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2005 at 4:05pm
try http://www.888paintball.com

Edited by PB_freak-04
Capt.EAST COAST CREW**

www.autocockerhelp.tk
jjclown23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
No idea what’s inappropriate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjclown23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2005 at 4:23pm
http://www.countypaintball.com/

X-Cores are cheap and effective
A-5
Response Trigger
DOP Blade Trigger
Polished Internals
X-Chamber
Custom Paint
14" J&J
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2005 at 4:59pm
x-cores are the best. you can get them under $25 on www.eBay.com not counting fittings.
Tippy_A-5_owner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippy_A-5_owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2005 at 5:20pm
I would try www.888paintball.com they usually have some of the cheapst paintball prices on the web.Otherwise I would support your local shop,so then if you ever have any problems with it they will probaly remember you and help you out for free.

2k2 Lasoya intimidator
-Ramping Frenzy PSP board
-Cp 14'' barrel
-Check it stick trigger
1000$

shooting your friends when there not looking... PRICELESS
SuzukiRider987 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzukiRider987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2005 at 5:22pm

^What he said.

Pimpsta98c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pimpsta98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2005 at 5:40pm

i would suggest getting an hpa tank than you never need a xchamber. there a cheap one for 66 at www.pbgear.com

congrats, its my 200th post!!!!!w00t w00t

Matrix
Hyper 2 reg
Proto barrel and grips
Tadao M5
WGP uni
CCM Feedneck
VTpaintballer View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VTpaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2005 at 5:45pm

Originally posted by jjclown23 jjclown23 wrote:

X-Cores are cheap and effective

Best out there^ and only 20$ and DO NOT GO TO 888paintball.com they have the worst customer service, and they tell you it will be shipped in 2 days, but actually its 10 days terrible site!

go to

Originally posted by jjclown23 jjclown23 wrote:

sheriffhuck511 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheriffhuck511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2005 at 5:49pm
Hey thanks, I've been looking for a Crossfire tank and that 92 4500 is priced pretty good. I already have a good remote line so the weight wont be on my gun.

Huck
My set up:
98c with flatline, x-chamber, e-bolt, car stock, remote, Crossfire .68/4500, and Empire Reloader B
"I'm gonna barbecue you in molasses!" - Sheriff Buford T. Justice
adicted View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adicted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2005 at 8:42pm
get the x-core
they are everywhere and the best
a-5 rt
14" Progressive
20 oz
PMI 4+1
soon to come:
x-core expansion chamber
dop drop forward
double trigger
superfly bolt
County View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Most Favored Nation Status

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote County Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2005 at 11:00pm
Don't forget that you'll also need a vertical adapter if you don't already have one. You'll also might need some new hose and fittings. You can check our hose chart to be sure.
Hose Chart

I'm pretty sure the stock hose will work if you're not running a drop forward but you might at least want a 90-degree connector elbow for the bottom of the x-core.
mamasboi View Drop Down
Strike 1, FIlter dodge, 7/23

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamasboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2005 at 11:50pm

paintballondemand.com

its fairly cheap

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic