Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippmanns & Eggs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Pimpsta98c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pimpsta98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tippmanns & Eggs
    Posted: 23 January 2005 at 10:40am
if you have a tippmann then why the hell are you gonn buy an egg. tippmanns can only capp 13 at most wit a ebolt, eggs feed 19. its just a waist of cash for everyone with a tippmann. i saw one guy with a ebolt and halo but it was modded. theres no point of havin an egg with a tippmann just a waist. they could just buy revvys that do the job

Edited by Pimpsta98c
Matrix
Hyper 2 reg
Proto barrel and grips
Tadao M5
WGP uni
CCM Feedneck
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2005 at 10:49am
helps prevent chops oh and rts gets up to 17bps little over 13 huh?

Edited by bravecoward
a5balla92 View Drop Down
Strike 2, more idioc spam. 2/6

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a5balla92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2005 at 10:55am
ur point
A-5
W/RT
20oz CO2
double trigger
12in all american
polished internals

Spyder tx-L
20oz c02
http://www.petitiononline.com/StopAsh/petition-sign.html
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2005 at 10:58am

Liquid3 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Bigots & Bibles ROCK MY WORLD!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liquid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2005 at 11:43am
To each his own. If they want to buy a Halo w/rip its thier money. We can only give an opinion (if they ask) not make the decision for them.
VTpaintballer View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VTpaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2005 at 12:15pm
ya you don't want to chop balls i hate that!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pimpsta98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2005 at 1:36pm
lol rt can not get up to 17. u cant move ur hands that fast so dont even try you idiot.
Matrix
Hyper 2 reg
Proto barrel and grips
Tadao M5
WGP uni
CCM Feedneck
ztbisme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ztbisme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2005 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by Pimpsta98c Pimpsta98c wrote:

lol rt can not get up to 17. u cant move ur hands that fast so dont even try you idiot.

You don't have to move your hands to shoot the RT all you do is sweet spot it and it will pretty much go full auto.
DrunkDriver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrunkDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2005 at 1:51pm

What if the person knew they were going to upgrade to a faster gun some time in the furture and did not want to buy another hopper. They went out and bought a hopper that would feed fast enough for the gun they were planing on getting.

Buying a revvy then buying a halo is wasting more money then just buying a halo.

Who cares what they do with THEIR OWN money. It does not effect you at all. Don't complain to us.

Eyeball98c View Drop Down

Guested - Complete immaturity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eyeball98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2005 at 2:55pm
.................ok, wats ur point
Save our planet by helping conserve oxygen......go kill yourself
-PREDATOR- View Drop Down
Guested. Foul language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -PREDATOR- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2005 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by DrunkDriver DrunkDriver wrote:

What if the person knew they were going to upgrade to a faster gun some time in the furture and did not want to buy another hopper. They went out and bought a hopper that would feed fast enough for the gun they were planing on getting.

Buying a revvy then buying a halo is wasting more money then just buying a halo.

Who cares what they do with THEIR OWN money. It does not effect you at all. Don't complain to us.

WHOEVER *reb* IS WHY WOULD YOU THINK I HAVE AN OVERSIZED SIG!?!?!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!THIS FORUM HAS THE WORST MODS EVER!!!!!!!!!
Ariakon_Eagle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ariakon_Eagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2005 at 4:35pm

Not many people stay with tippmann there whole life. Many go high end electro. If you already have a fast hopper, you dont have have to buy one, saving yourself some money.

But does what I do, effect you? No. If I buy a really fast hopper for my mech, does it effect you? No. Am I still gonna kick some @$$? Yes.

You call the Eagle, Eagle does the rest.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2005 at 4:40pm
Well.... Why people use Eggs on there Tippmanns when a Tippmann can only Cycle at 13pbs?

Because, there is no other Mid-level hopper that will Keep up with 13pbs. All the "mid-level" Hoppers are capped at "10-12pbs" Such as a Revvy, and a AK, and if you can get your Tippmann to cylce perfectly at 14pbs(not hard) those hoppers will not allow you to have that, and eventually you'll chop. Where the Egg Cycles perfect at around 17pbs, so you have some sort of "Cushin(sp)" so your not Exauhsting your Hopper like with a Revvy.

Also, another good reason is that, a Egg Can be used on Multiple guns. you can use a Egg on just about ANY Gun except Maybe a DM4/DM5, Cyborg, Freestyle/Shocker, and Timmy's(In which you'll need a Halo B, or a Reloader B) 

Another great reason is... THE PRICE! you can find Eggs for around $66! when they used to be around $82 or more...  I personally think the eVLoution II, is THEE perfect hopper for a Tippmann, along side a Apache loader but there $80 ...
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2005 at 7:40pm
tippmanns are not capped at 13, they are capped at 15. also, the "guy" with a halp and a modded e-bolt was natural newbie, a genoius who shorten the whole ram cycle of his gun and replace the e-bolt board. his guncan shoot 20 BPS.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2005 at 2:09am

Pimpsta98C just made me want to go to Wal-Mart and get a Talon, then buy and egg for it.  Maybe I'll set it up like one of these:

http://www.geocities.com/talonownersgroup/

Well heck, that link doesn't go directly to the pictures, but it gets you close.

Edited by Mack
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2005 at 2:31am
Originally posted by cdacda13 cdacda13 wrote:

tippmanns are not capped at 13, they are capped at 15. also, the "guy" with a halp and a modded e-bolt was natural newbie, a genoius who shorten the whole ram cycle of his gun and replace the e-bolt board. his guncan shoot 20 BPS.

Or, you guys should have a look at MILKMAN's set up. I've seen/ heard it shoot a verified 25 bps.   So... an egg feeds 19, his gun shoots 25... which one is having trouble keeping up?
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2005 at 8:18am
i saw a video of an a-5 shooting at 23bps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pimpsta98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2005 at 10:09am
im sayin this because i dont wanna see people waist there money on a hopper when you get one for the same quality for cheaper
Matrix
Hyper 2 reg
Proto barrel and grips
Tadao M5
WGP uni
CCM Feedneck
ericand View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2005 at 10:09am
i think this should be in "thoughts and opinions"
dogde ball may be fun but at least in paintball if somone doesn't go out when they are hit you can shoot them again until they decide they want to give up trying to cheat

soes this make sence?
98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2005 at 12:05pm
Not really because there are mods to make it way above 13bps,especially about the WAS board. Which can make your electro tippmann go 30bps. And that is way faster than the Eggie can feed. And also you can adjust your eggie to how fast it feeds. I am getting one and anyone who wants one for there tippmann then go ahead and get it. I am getting it because soon I will be getting a Shocker and if I get a revvy then the shocker will out shoot it.
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic