Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Response in tourney...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Halo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Response in tourney...
    Posted: 23 January 2005 at 4:48am
Okay, to my understanding, the RT is not allowed in tournament play. But I am now hearing that it is allowed if turned off and locked where it cant be turned up with out tools.

Is this accurate???

Now it sounds stupid. No use having it if you cant use it, but hey, I just want to correct answer for reference.

Halo
CDPaintbal.com
One of the oldest running scenario fields in the southeast.
98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2005 at 9:27am
 no. You have to use true semi auto. And I don't think you can turn the RT off. Your best bet is to just take the whole thing off.
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
Liquid3 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Bigots & Bibles ROCK MY WORLD!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liquid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2005 at 11:55am
Agreed, but check the league site to be sure.
Flat-shooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flat-shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2005 at 12:02pm
i think u can completely blok the pass of gas by muving the "ROF Adjuster" but its not locked ,  i hered this but im not completely shure
MESS WITH THE BEST , DIE LIKE THE REST
VTpaintballer View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VTpaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2005 at 12:05pm
you can turn it of you have to take of one of the hoses and put a plug in its place
DrunkDriver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrunkDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2005 at 12:06pm
I would just take it out of my gun completely.
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2005 at 1:36pm
no. the rt kit comes with a silver screw that you put right where the black on goes into the valve. the black one has a hole through the middle and sides so air can get through. the silver one is just a regular screw disableing any airflow. with it in your gun will be the same as no rt. i think some tournaments might allow you to have an rt with silver screw.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic