FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

tippmann mafia

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
>><< View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
<<>>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote >><< Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tippmann mafia
    Posted: 20 January 2005 at 10:49pm
Now since Refidom gave away the overlord to someother kid for a total of 2 days now that kid quit so now i'm OVERLORD of the tippmann mafia. ya thats about it just wanted to anounce it.
Salem View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2005 at 10:52pm

If i knew what you were talking about Id congratulate you.

-Kasey

Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2005 at 10:53pm
I quit that clan awhile ago and made a new clan. OneArmedScissor. We have a lot of members from the forum.

Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2005 at 10:53pm
Tippmann Mafia sucks. Nobodys on anymore.
I need a new Sig...
>><< View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
<<>>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote >><< Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2005 at 10:55pm
ya theres very few members in their now but hey someone's gotta keep it goin. ya by the way its xbox live their talking about
Burton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Burton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2005 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by Apu Apu wrote:

Tippmann Mafia sucks. Nobodys on anymore.
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2005 at 11:02pm
I was in it for awhile....no one ever came on so i quit

reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2005 at 11:32pm
Yeah, I had to leave to join up with some local friends. I would have loved to have played with some of you guys, but couldn't put together a game. The naysayers were right, we sucked at being a clan. As much my fault as anyone's. Apologies to all who are due them.

Whoever takes over, best of luck and I'll see you on-line.

hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2005 at 11:50pm

Originally posted by >><< >><< wrote:

Now since Refidom gave away the overlord to someother kid for a total of 2 days now that kid quit so now i'm OVERLORD of the tippmann mafia. ya thats about it just wanted to anounce it.

I'm glad I am now known as "some kid".

Sorry, but I'm not going to stay in a clan when

a. No one that I know in the clan is ever on

b. All the people I know in the clan quit

c. When I am offered a place in a clan where people are actually on! Amazing how that works!

I picked you as the new Overlord. If you don't want it, give it to someone else.

Refidom,

If you ever want to play a game, drop me a line on the forums. I am on here more than I'm on Live.

Edited by hybrid-sniper
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2005 at 11:57pm
Definetly. I'd still like to play with you guys, but it's clear we aren't really making the clan thing work so... let's just be friends. :)

Anybody that wants to send me a friend invite, go ahead and I'll add you on.

Edit: And I didn't just give it to some kid. I gave it to a high ranked, obviously skilled, polite and generally well-seeming guy from the forum. I only regret that I didn't have time to ask before just passing the buck.

Edited by reifidom

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic