Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

best online paintball stores

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
MiKePuNk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiKePuNk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: best online paintball stores
    Posted: 15 January 2005 at 5:04pm
besides county and action village..already know bout those
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2005 at 5:35pm
Do a search, the question has been asked numerous times and answered numerous times.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
PB_freak-04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PB_freak-04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2005 at 5:56pm
there is a post in the faq up above/....
Capt.EAST COAST CREW**

www.autocockerhelp.tk
Savior_six View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Air Force - Woot!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Savior_six Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2005 at 7:11pm
Link

Edited by Savior_six
Team Salem, Kuwait 08
SeaWolf View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Doesnít know who Big Al is...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2005 at 10:11pm
...I used to buy from PaintballGateway.com

Their selection seems to have depleted, but somewhere down the line I found another store with the SAME layout practically. I didn't bookmark it, though, and now I can't find it. Anybody know what I'm talking about?

I hate pbgear.com / actionvillage.com

they screwed me over twice (sent me dye pants after telling me that they were sold out and that my credit card wouldn't be charged. then, UPS dropped a case of paintballs. pbgear.com said that they'd rather take care of the claim. it took over 6 months for them to credit my card for the charges.) they are incompetent. i wouldn't trust them if you don't have time or money to waste.

a5balla92 View Drop Down
Strike 2, more idioc spam. 2/6

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a5balla92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2005 at 10:39pm
dont order from thepbstore.com they lied and screwed up my order
A-5
W/RT
20oz CO2
double trigger
12in all american
polished internals

Spyder tx-L
20oz c02
http://www.petitiononline.com/StopAsh/petition-sign.html
-PREDATOR- View Drop Down
Guested. Foul language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -PREDATOR- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2005 at 11:45pm
WHOEVER *reb* IS WHY WOULD YOU THINK I HAVE AN OVERSIZED SIG!?!?!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!THIS FORUM HAS THE WORST MODS EVER!!!!!!!!!
98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2005 at 12:38pm
www.paintballdisounters.com and www.888paintball.com paintball disounters have huge sales. My friend got the 01' all american on sale their for his A-5 for 20 bucks!
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
sportdeamon89 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sportdeamon89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2005 at 2:29pm
www.anythingextreme.com (formerly xpaintball.com) is by far the best prices and the hugest selection.  They also have the BEST customer service.  will substitute/upgrade order if unavailable (but everything always is), and notify immediatly the next day that order is shipped or they call u if it is out of stock and work something out with u.  Shipping is 4 days tops.  They even have a "before the weekend" guarantee on paintballs, so u get them by friday no matter what.  888paintball is awesome too except their stock and product quality is going down.  They both have equal prices.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Trigger
Flatline (woodsball only)
14" Ultralite
Car Stock (woodsball only)
R-T (not installed)
Shocktech Gas-thru Grip
Macro-Line
NW Drop Forward
68/4500 Nitro Duck Xstream
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2005 at 3:51pm
www.one-stop-paintball-shop.com It isn't to bad but you never know if the Item is 'In Stock' or not. 
Pimpsta98c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pimpsta98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2005 at 3:53pm
Matrix
Hyper 2 reg
Proto barrel and grips
Tadao M5
WGP uni
CCM Feedneck
evan51887 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evan51887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2005 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by SeaWolf SeaWolf wrote:

...I used to buy from PaintballGateway.com

Their selection seems to have depleted, but somewhere down the line I found another store with the SAME layout practically. I didn't bookmark it, though, and now I can't find it. Anybody know what I'm talking about?

I hate pbgear.com / actionvillage.com

they screwed me over twice (sent me dye pants after telling me that they were sold out and that my credit card wouldn't be charged. then, UPS dropped a case of paintballs. pbgear.com said that they'd rather take care of the claim. it took over 6 months for them to credit my card for the charges.) they are incompetent. i wouldn't trust them if you don't have time or money to waste.

I've ordered over $600 worth of paintball equipment from Actionvillage and they haven't let me down yet.
gotgame7879 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gotgame7879 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2005 at 12:54am
Action village is awsome, my team ordered their jerseys from there, they all came, and i ordered my invisions from there
SPEEDBALL A5 for SALE

DrunkDriver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrunkDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2005 at 12:57am

Not one store has everything and everything at a good price. You need to go to many stores and compare prices. One store might sell something cheaper then another store, while the second store could sell another item cheaper then the first.

I like www.firstcallpaintball.com, myself.

Dspike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dspike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2005 at 11:02pm

www.888paintball.com definetly

there is nothing to fear but fear its self
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2005 at 11:07pm
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
YimSta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YimSta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2005 at 11:34pm
www.pbgear.com       <----Best One
www.Countypaintball.com
Paintballace.com
paintballgateway.com
PEVS PAINTBALL
Team GoD Like
Only God Will Judge Us
EKF BallerZ

Formally Known As A4*Jyim*
SuzukiRider987 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzukiRider987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2005 at 10:07am
www.hotshotpaintball.com has a lot of good stuff for tippmanns.
   MacDev Militia
   Alien - Because winning is more fun.
Bolt3 View Drop Down
What?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bolt3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2005 at 11:08am
I always use ActionVillage.
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
Rare-Faction View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rare-Faction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2005 at 11:25am
Countypaintball is great =)

Never order from I&I Sports. Horrid people

Central Ohio Pirates

My Band, Lolligag
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic