Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cyclone feed for 98c

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
mikemyers1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikemyers1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cyclone feed for 98c
    Posted: 15 January 2005 at 11:54am
i think it would be cool if tippmann made the cyclone feed available for the 98c. id buy one right away if they make it! it would be so sweet~
Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2005 at 12:28pm

Welcome to the forums.

Please be kind and use the search button.

It looks like this Search 

This idea has been brought up before soo many times that people have started yelling.

/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
nforcer4 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

BANNED

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nforcer4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2005 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Monk Monk wrote:

Welcome to the forums.

This idea has been brought up before soo many times that people have started yelling.

True.

cripple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cripple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2005 at 2:51pm
dont feel bad though that was my first post to

**Sig was too big**
**Sig edited for language** ~Reb
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2005 at 4:35pm
i think that would suck. the only reason the a-5 is "better" than the 98c is because of the cyclone, thered b no difference otherwise. n plus its a gas hog and iver heard tons of crap about the cyclone breakin balls n whatnot
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2005 at 5:01pm
I still dont understand why people are still callin the cyclone a gas hog...it uses excess blow back gases/air to operate.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2005 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

I still dont understand why people are still callin the cyclone a gas hog...it uses excess blow back gases/air to operate.

my fault i wasnt aware of that
98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2005 at 6:15pm
^ you are an idiot. Don't say anything your not sure of. If you use a let's say 9 ounce tank the cyclone will take maybe 20 shots out of it to operate or maybe even less.
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
evan51887 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evan51887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2005 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by 98c Dude13 98c Dude13 wrote:

^ you are an idiot. Don't say anything your not sure of. If you use a let's say 9 ounce tank the cyclone will take maybe 20 shots out of it to operate or maybe even less.

You shouldn't talk about things YOU don't know.

The A-5 does NOT use any extra gas other than the gas that is normally wasted during normal firing.
glooey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glooey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2005 at 11:36pm
i get more shots out of my 98  than my a5 but not by much
USMA
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2005 at 4:13pm
Ok, enough of that crap!....the idea of having the cyclone on a 98c has been done by others besides Tippmann themselves which led to the F/A which is a 98c wit the Cyclone Feed and there is pic of one in the Marler Gallery....but as mentioned before...SEARCH, cus that the only way yer gonna find it.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
A5 dude15 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested Pottymouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 dude15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2005 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by bluemunky42 bluemunky42 wrote:

i think that would suck. the only reason the a-5 is "better" than the 98c is because of the cyclone, thered b no difference otherwise. n plus its a gas hog and iver heard tons of crap about the cyclone breakin balls n whatnot
ive had my A5 for a year and ive never broken a ball in the cyclone, ever...ever...ever...ever
kissXtheXbarrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kissXtheXbarrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2005 at 2:06am
the F/A wasnt a 98, it was one of the first fully automatic paintball guns on the market. it looked more like a pro carbine than a 98.
A5, egrip, cp barrel kit, check it asa, etc
Jackson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2005 at 4:17pm

Originally posted by kissXtheXbarrel kissXtheXbarrel wrote:

the F/A wasnt a 98, it was one of the first fully automatic paintball guns on the market. it looked more like a pro carbine than a 98.

Correct.  The F/A came out way before the 98 or procarb.  It came out after the pro lite.  Also, it didn't use air to operate.  It used spring power.

I wouldn't venture out there fellas. This sniper's got talent.
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2005 at 6:15pm
Never broke a ball with mine and it doesnt use any more air then my 98custom

oakley8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oakley8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 12:08am

My A-5 gets more shots off a 20oz than my friends 98. 

And whoever said the cyclone chops balls like crazy, that is so not true.  I have yet to chop with my A-5 acept for one shot yesterday I put my stock barrel on, I was using wild streak and I choped every shot.  I was like what the crap so I took my barrel off to squegee it and the squegee wouldn't pull through, so I washed it out in the sink and when I had all the paint out I looked through the barrel and there was a piece of metal sticking into the barrel about half way through it, I got that out and started shooting again and wa la no chops.

Tippmann A-5
Lapco Big Shot 14"
Dead On Pro Style Drop

Remember,
VIDEO KILLED THE RADIO STAR
tippmann89c View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmann89c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2005 at 1:16am
Originally posted by Monk Monk wrote:

Welcome to the forums.

i never yell when i type. sometimes i use CAPS to make people think it though...

kcs24reed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcs24reed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 11:23am
its been done i have got a cyclone feed on my 98 ona i love it.it works flawlessly.
whoknowswho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whoknowswho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 3:34pm
Maybe they need a script that checks your post count: if it is really low, then before they can post a message it asks them if they have tried searching.
crix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 11:53pm

Originally posted by kcs24reed kcs24reed wrote:

its been done i have got a cyclone feed on my 98 ona i love it.it works flawlessly.

care to share how you have done it?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic