FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Spanish People taking over!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spanish People taking over!
    Posted: 13 January 2005 at 12:43pm
I live in the DC metro area. And frankly these spanish people are taking over, all these bloody ileagle imagrants waiting for a truck to pick them up in the morning. I see them every day sittin there like the cops wont pick them up again for the 5th time this week. And now, aside from them not speaking OUR national language at the McDonalds or the Wendys, one of my favorite radio stations was terminated. WHFS 99.1 was killed. All the people that ever worked there were fired. DJs and all. Now its some stupid spanish radio station. They threw away all the english speaking hardworking disc jockies so some stupid spanish hick can listen to some fool in the morning going "TACO TACO TACO TACO" Sorry for the rant, but some thing just PISS ME OFF.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 12:47pm
I just have to say, you are an un-educated idiot. Sorry, but you really need to learn how to tolerate other cultures without making broad generalizations of their language and race. What's your heritage? How did they get into the states? Who was there before them?

Next time, keep it in your head.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 12:49pm
Im french american, and i dont care, if your gonna live here you better know the bloody language, thats how france and a number of other contries do it. Dont know the language, cant be a citizen
Fatman Lash View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatman Lash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 12:50pm
I think my Mexican side is offended but my American side says part of its not right. I dont have a problem with Imigrants, but if there illegal than its not right, but eh, let them be.

Click banner to see my marker
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 12:52pm
I just dont like it when im trying to get some breakfast, and this guy is like what, what, what, he doesnt know what im telling him "quierro numero cinqo!"

Why would you give someone a job where they are talking all day if they cant speak the language. And yeah, the people waiting around for the trucks in the morning, they are illeagles.

Edited by DBibeau855
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 12:53pm
Things like that are in every major city throughout the US, so get use to it!
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 12:54pm
If we just keep getting used to things. There is going to be rampent STDs, murder is going to be out of control. Sounds like we got used to a lot
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 12:59pm

Gun shots near my house is common and Im use to it.

And big deal if the Spanish speaking people are taking over....who do you think actually owned America before the 1st settlers.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

If we just keep getting used to things. There is going to be rampent STDs, murder is going to be out of control. Sounds like we got used to a lot

You think immigrants are the cause of STD's and murder....
It that's not what you were saying, sorry, but if it is....wow...
Skirt View Drop Down
Likes to kiss the kitty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 1:00pm
I think someone has to start out some where, and if that means coming to a country better than their own, then so be it.  But I also believe that if you go to a country, you should learn to speak their language.  I do have to say I don't having to learn three different languages just so I can get gorceries.  But that's just what I think.
Tippmann 98 Custom
{No upgrades yet, need money}
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by Skirt Skirt wrote:

I don't having to learn three different languages just so I can get gorceries.

Very well put

I agree that you should at least speak the language, even if it's just broken english, but it would improve peoples opinions on alot of immigrants.
Skirt View Drop Down
Likes to kiss the kitty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 1:06pm
Wow, I just read that quote of mine and I just realized how tired I am.  I can't even type out the right words.  Heh, but obviously someone understood.
Tippmann 98 Custom
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 1:06pm

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

I don't having to learn three different languages just so I can get gorceries.

Very well put

I agree that you should at least speak the language, even if it's just broken english, but it would improve peoples opinions on alot of immigrants.

Thats true.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 1:08pm

Wow, I just read that quote of mine and I just realized how tired I am. I can't even type out the right words. Heh, but obviously someone understood.

Heh, I'm not so tired, I got to sleep in today :D

Why are you so tired?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 1:11pm
No, i know they arent runnin around with STDs. I mean, if they are promiscuos, then yeah sure, but thats true for everyone. And murder. Everyone does that. Specialy if they need the new jordans or whatever...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

No, i know they arent runnin around with STDs. I mean, if they are promiscuos, then yeah sure, but thats true for everyone. And murder. Everyone does that. Specialy if they need the new jordans or whatever...

Or those blingin spinner belts

This thread is pretty much just for the 3 or 4 of us, heh.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 1:13pm
What.....you lost me on the new Jordans comment.
Skirt View Drop Down
Likes to kiss the kitty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 1:15pm

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Wow, I just read that quote of mine and I just realized how tired I am. I can't even type out the right words. Heh, but obviously someone understood.

Heh, I'm not so tired, I got to sleep in today :D

Why are you so tired?

Cause I spent all night (after I got out of work at two am) packing up everything I owned.. and then was awaken at nine and haven't been able to go back to sleep.  And I still have to work tonight.

Tippmann 98 Custom
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

What.....you lost me on the new Jordans comment.

When the Nike Jordans first came out, they were so contriversal (against the uniform policy of the NBA, but he wore them anyway, facing a big fine, creating a big media buzz) Anyway, they were over $100, which was pretty much unheard of, and people were literally killing other people for their shoes.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 1:18pm
Yeah, some kid at my old school got the snot beat out of him and his shoes were stolen, then the group of kids that stole the shoes were sharing the shoes. They would alternate wearing them. The shoes were recovered on some ninth grader who they didnt even fit...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic