Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Spanish People taking over!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
MROD View Drop Down
Strike 2 vulgar material 2/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MROD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2005 at 3:00pm
If you said this to my face I would have beat the crap out of you.
I need to find smaller pictures for my profile.
Dazed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Romped around naked in thorn bushes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dazed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2005 at 3:01pm
Did evil fingers fail geography?

Picking aside, you're still missing the point about the whole "English isn't our National Language", DBibeau. The point being that Spanish speaking citizens have just as much right to demand that their language be made the "legal language" of the U.S. as you do. That's the beauty of living in the melting pot, everyone is equal, including those you think are beneath you. "Everyone else uses it" is a bad reason to give for any thing, especially when you're talking about taking away peoples rights. Where would we be if the government had ruled in Microsofts favor during the Monopoly trials, and congress said that Windows was the only OS you could use, because "everyone else is, and it will make things easier for us."

On the same note, I do believe that I have the right to refuse work or service to someone wanting a job, or a sandwich, if they can't communicate with me, my customers, or my other employees. I don't believe that is racism in any form, its just a company/persons decision, just as it is the Hispanic's decision not to learn english.
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2005 at 3:01pm
Mexican cops are so crooked. I really dont like going to that country.
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2005 at 3:17pm

Originally posted by Dazed Dazed wrote:

Picking aside, you're still missing the point about the whole "English isn't our National Language", DBibeau. The point being that Spanish speaking citizens have just as much right to demand that their language be made the "legal language" of the U.S. as you do. That's the beauty of living in the melting pot, everyone is equal, including those you think are beneath you. "Everyone else uses it" is a bad reason to give for any thing, especially when you're talking about taking away peoples rights. Where would we be if the government had ruled in Microsofts favor during the Monopoly trials, and congress said that Windows was the only OS you could use, because "everyone else is, and it will make things easier for us." .

Wow.  That is a REALLY good point.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2005 at 3:22pm
No one is saying thier rights are being taken away. They need to learn the language. Its the established language. Accept it.
DrunkDriver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrunkDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2005 at 4:11pm
What do you expect, there is no drinking water in Mexico.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2005 at 4:12pm
Yeah there is. The problem is they are used to different micro organisms. They have trouble drinking our water too at first.
slacker guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Guested - Dodge 2/8/06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slacker guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2005 at 11:02pm
well there are severaly ways to deal with this problem...kill all of
them or do what i am gonna do..move to italy

Bugsy View Drop Down

Strike 2 - More flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2005 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

I just have to say, you are an un-educated idiot. Sorry, but you really need to learn how to tolerate other cultures without making broad generalizations of their language and race. What's your heritage? How did they get into the states? Who was there before them?

Next time, keep it in your head.
Come live in Miami. Then you will truley understand.
!   !
!   !
!   !
BuffaloSolda1 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 strike, inapropriate image 6/23

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloSolda1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2005 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

I live in the DC metro area. And frankly these spanish people are taking over, all these bloody ileagle imagrants waiting for a truck to pick them up in the morning. I see them every day sittin there like the cops wont pick them up again for the 5th time this week. And now, aside from them not speaking OUR national language at the McDonalds or the Wendys, one of my favorite radio stations was terminated. WHFS 99.1 was killed. All the people that ever worked there were fired. DJs and all. Now its some stupid spanish radio station. They threw away all the english speaking hardworking disc jockies so some stupid spanish hick can listen to some fool in the morning going "TACO TACO TACO TACO" Sorry for the rant, but some thing just PISS ME OFF.

You seriously suck dude.
TK by PB4MS.COM
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2005 at 12:31am

Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

Mexican cops are so crooked. I really dont like going to that country.

Wow, what a show of racism, because I'm sure you know from personal experience.

evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2005 at 12:40am

Originally posted by Dazed Dazed wrote:

Did evil fingers fail geography?

And what is this all about Dazed?

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
B_Wet A-5 View Drop Down
im luvin my pecs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B_Wet A-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2005 at 12:51am
someone just end DBibeau855's life or just end this thread please.

Edited by B_Wet A-5
I need smallers sigs.
AVIATOR GANG
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2005 at 12:53am
It boils down to racism. If an argument raised against Europeans for coming and taking jobs in the early 1900's, it would be an outrage, but it's alright to hate on hispanic stereotypes.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2005 at 12:59am
Yup, we have tons of racists amoung us that dont even realise it. Someday maybe the will grow up and figure things out.

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2005 at 1:08am
It all depends on the course of events of their lives. Most will just view immigration as a problem other than a way of life. They will not see how it has shaped our communities and has become a part of everyone's lives. It should be embraced, not rejected. However, racism among people stayes strong.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2005 at 1:15am
I sure do enjoy the railroad tracks out West. I sure as hell know my European fore fathers didnt build it.

Thanks, foreign laborers. Oh and I sure am glad I am not out there in the 110 degree heat picking the oranges so I have orange juice in the morning.

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2005 at 1:43am
^ Exactly!

We need Foriegn workers... Americans are way to lazy to ride a bike to deliver some Chineese food, or Wash Dishes for a living, where people from Mexico and other Countries they are willing to illood(sp) the Boarder patrol to just make a living that there country couldn't offer...   I'm GLAD  George Bush is about to allow "Limited" green Cards for Imigrants... They will Actually keep this Country going in the background.
AdmiralSenn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2005 at 3:33am
Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

Senn, actually English is known for being one of the most difficult languages to understand, speak, and read. Mostly because of slang and many word choices that are used in common conversation.

Complaining about immigrants only makes me want to deport you to Mexico to live there.

Holy crap. Did you read my post? What part of

"It's not. English is extremely quirky and makes up for the somewhat simpler verb syntax with hordes of exceptions."

makes it sound like I think English is easy to learn?

If you'd do me the courtesy of actually reading my posts (if you misunderstood me, sorry.. I find that people gloss over my posts more often than not), you'd see that my problem is with the minority of hispanics who don't make an effort and set the stereotype because they're more visible. And FYI, I've never lived in a Spanish-speaking country for more than a few weeks at a time, but I have experienced some of what it can be like.

As I said before, I have no problems with people who come into our country and want to speak theor own language. It's when they want to make ME learn THEIR language that I get annoyed. I voluntarily took two extra years of Spanish, and may finish off the courses eventually, when I only had to take one. I don't mind learning a new language, I resent being forced to in order to keep up with the town that I've lived in for my oh-so-respectable seventeen years, when these people washed up on shore clinging to driftwood the night before (think I'm being racist, stereotypical and bigoted? If so, you obviously do not live in Florida...).

And as far as our forefathers not speaking the native language, they also didn't respect the native culture and ended up destroying it, partly on purpose and partly by accident. I've seen some pictures on Mayan and Incan cities (I know, Central/South America.. just an example) with integrated sewers and organized road systems. Think a tiny little version of NYC made out of rocks. That whole civilization was destroyed by our wonderfully non-native founders, or by the people who discovered the area (ironically, they also created most of the Spanish-speaking areas in the Americas...).

Is God real? You'll find out when you die.

Okay, I don't have a clever signature zinger. So sue me.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2005 at 7:24am
I did misunderstand, sorry.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic