FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Spanish People taking over!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 1:50pm
No what im saying. Is that in canada they have this thing. Say you are watching a hocky game. The game will be in french. But since not all of Canada speaks french. It will be in english as well. Its law that the french has to be at a higher volume. The US could do something like that
ThEeViLcHiCkEn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThEeViLcHiCkEn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 1:52pm
whine whine whine
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 1:52pm

But why is it in English as well?  Because the networks like their non-French customers, or because there is a law?

fractus.scud View Drop Down
well I have no title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fractus.scud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 1:59pm

OMG HISPANICS IN METRO DC!!!!!

what are you like some 12 year old mad because you have to learn spanish in school. Grow up and stop being so racist. America=melting pot. And di you say your from Canada? well that makes you an immigrant too, and you know what? the mexicans have every right to be here as you. And I doubt most are illegal. You generalize people to much. Im half Puerto Rican, does that mean I have greasy black hair slicked back and carry a switchblade in my inside coat pocket? No.

Benny go home!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

But why is it in English as well? Because the networks like their non-French customers, or because there is a law?

Because not everyone in canada speaks french. People speak english too. So for instance, road signs and all that. They are in french and english.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThEeViLcHiCkEn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 2:06pm
^ thats why canada is so messed up. They cant decide on a national language
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by fractus.scud fractus.scud wrote:

OMG HISPANICS IN METRO DC!!!!!

what are you like some 12 year old mad because you have to learn spanish in school. Grow up and stop being so racist. America=melting pot. And di you say your from Canada? well that makes you an immigrant too, and you know what? the mexicans have every right to be here as you. And I doubt most are illegal. You generalize people to much. Im half Puerto Rican, does that mean I have greasy black hair slicked back and carry a switchblade in my inside coat pocket? No.

Shut up. I speak spanish fluently. And they are illeagl i see these guys gettin arested every day by the annandale cops.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 2:07pm
But WHY - do the TV stations CHOOSE to go bi-lingual, or are they REQUIRED to go bi-lingual?
98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 2:07pm

Well I hate learning spanish. It's stupid. I will never move to Mexico or Puerto Rico in my life. It's stupid. God, go back to where ever you came from.

TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 2:08pm
Most of those "Spanish people" are from HERE...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by ThEeViLcHiCkEn ThEeViLcHiCkEn wrote:

But how is it messed up? Thier public health care system is the best in the world. And its CLEAN!. There arent as many murders or thefts as in the US.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 2:10pm
They go english because of the tourist trade. And not everyone knows french. But its law that french be in there too. At a greater volume.
fractus.scud View Drop Down
well I have no title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fractus.scud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 2:10pm
Why don't you go back to where you came from, your ancestors were probably some poor immigrants from Poland or somthing. You just don't want to learn spanish because your lazy. It's such an easy language. And btw being bi-lingual is very good for jobs, especially if your dealing with people from abroad.

Benny go home!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by 98c Dude13 98c Dude13 wrote:

Well I hate learning spanish. It's stupid. I will never move to Mexico or Puerto Rico in my life. It's stupid. God, go back to where ever you came from.

Eh, spanish is easy. Its just like English, But in spanish. My family has property in Mexico. I dont like going down there. Its all touristy and gimicky. I hate that sort of thing. Ide rather go fishing or something.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThEeViLcHiCkEn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

But how is it messed up? Thier public health care system is the best in the world. And its CLEAN!. There arent as many murders or thefts as in the US.

ummmm not really, i had to go with my friend there (from us, accident, i not hurt) And the hospitl is so out of the 50's there is no up to date machines, there is alot alot alot of old sick people there, that they should just pernounce dead. There hospitals are not as clean or up to date as ours. Thats why we still pay.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by fractus.scud fractus.scud wrote:

Why don't you go back to where you came from, your ancestors were probably some poor immigrants from Poland or somthing. You just don't want to learn spanish because your lazy. It's such an easy language. And btw being bi-lingual is very good for jobs, especially if your dealing with people from abroad.

I speak 4 languages...Im not from poland. My family is from france. And we have never been poor. And THANKS!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 2:15pm

Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

But how is it messed up? Thier public health care system is the
best in the world. And its CLEAN!. There arent as many murders or
thefts as in the US.

ummmm not really, i had to go with my friend there (from us, accident,
i not hurt) And the hospitl is so out of the 50's there is no up to
date machines, there is alot alot alot of old sick people there, that
they should just pernounce dead. There hospitals are not as clean or up
to date as ours. Thats why we still pay.

Hm, the UN does these study of quality of life and civil rights and what not. Canada was like 1 or 2 on the list. Most livable country or some odd thing.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThEeViLcHiCkEn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 2:15pm
^^^ I call Bs on the 4 languages. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 2:17pm
I speak french, english, german and spanish. My grandma is german, the other half of my family is french. I speak english and took spanish in highschool
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2005 at 2:17pm
u no that the USA doesnt have a offical langage right
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic