Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Do you keep fish?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2005 at 6:32pm
I have had around 10 fish in my time. I have had at least 3 tanks. Unfortunately they take too much work to keep up so I have stopped for a while.

I am thinking about getting a plant for my room when it gets warmer to see if I can keep that alive, and then work my way up from there.

Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2005 at 6:56pm

I used to have Seamonkeys. The water turned green and they all died.

[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

DarkMachine5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkMachine5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2005 at 7:49pm
 I have a 40 gallon with a 5 inch albino oscar. He eats the fish i keep in the ten.

Clark Kent wrote:
Real men make fun of Muslims.
THE QWERTY
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2005 at 8:41pm
Ive had a few pet fish in the past at one time me and dad bought alot of fish you use for bate to catch bigger fish and we dident use them all so we put them in a fish tank we had used at 1 time about50fish dunno what ended up happening to them and i had a goldfish and turtle in 1 tank at one time one day i found them both solid white and floating...so i switched to snakes much easier to care for

Edited by DracoPlasm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic