FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my BT16 98C

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
paintballer2584 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
-me

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballer2584 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2005 at 4:31pm
looks kool yes but looks get you no were in paintball
Tippmann35000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmann35000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2005 at 4:45pm

no....

98c

double trigger
14' 32 degrees terminator barrel
exspansion chamber rear
rear velocity
cp flame drop
mac line
Dill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2005 at 8:42pm
never got the sling caught, nor the remote line, what everyone says about them getting in the way is BS. AND, the sling is actually there to help you aim steadier, as it is for all guns if you use it properly. And it shoots fine, the barrel is 16 inches (i thought 14 but i read 16) so its pretty accurate. And i know looks arent everything, Im not retarded, but i play woodsball for the rush and the realism. I dont play speedball so i dont see any reason why i would need a speedball gun, might as well spend the money on soemthing that adds to the effect of MILSIM and woodsball.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic