Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Snipers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Maddawg101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maddawg101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Snipers
    Posted: 06 January 2005 at 2:51pm
What is the best equipment for a 98 custom if you want to become one?
AngelKiller4evr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelKiller4evr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2005 at 2:53pm
there are no "snipers" in paint ball
You dont need a $1500 marker to be the best.

-------
-Tippmann 98 Custom
-32 Degrees quiet riot 14" barrel
-BT double trigger kit
-Tippmann expansion chamber
-32 Degrees flame drop forward
VTpaintballer View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VTpaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2005 at 2:57pm
there is sorta, but anyway a flateline a remote and a single trigger and a laser, but i wouldn't recomend being one

Edited by VTpaintballer
jacob_100 View Drop Down
I misbehaved too many times

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacob_100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2005 at 2:59pm
no snipers just marksmen,lol,but mostly the flatline,remote,and some type of scope
Alot of people these days play speed-ball and have superspeed gun.If you are one of the few pump players left,put this as ur sig.

-Phantom
45* grip
t-stock
20 round center feed
12 gram changer
Shrp Shooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrp Shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2005 at 3:08pm
tell me about beating a dead horse!
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
-Jules(Samuel L. Jacson), Pulp Fiction
Ezekiel 25:17
-PREDATOR- View Drop Down
Guested. Foul language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -PREDATOR- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2005 at 3:11pm

Actually there is snipers in paintball...Military words and paintball words have differnt definitions. Maybe some of you that hop on this forum and see someone with a 1,000 post count say there is no such thing as a sniper and instantly beleive them, your pretty dumb.

Anyways, for your 98 this would be a good setup if you like playing the sniper role.

• Flatline Barrel System
  • Red dot sight
  • Stock
  • Expansion Chamber (sniper or not)
  • Electronic hopper, revvy will do fine (sniper or not)
  • And a remote line.
WHOEVER *reb* IS WHY WOULD YOU THINK I HAVE AN OVERSIZED SIG!?!?!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!THIS FORUM HAS THE WORST MODS EVER!!!!!!!!!
Skorpion317 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skorpion317 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2005 at 3:12pm

Originally posted by AngelKiller4evr AngelKiller4evr wrote:

there are no "snipers" in paint ball

^^^what he said.

98 Custom
Flatline Barrel
Pro-Team Sniper F/X stock
32 Degrees Remote Line
Response Trigger
Ricochet 2K hopper
Removed Front Grip
Polished Internals
Adco Imp red dot sight
DrunkDriver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrunkDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2005 at 3:12pm
The closest thing you can get to a sniper rifle in paintball would be the flat line. Keep in mind I will shoot you in your camping back.
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2005 at 3:16pm

Sniper- A skilled military shooter detailed to spot and pick off enemy soldiers from a concealed place. Rank 1

Sharp Shooter- One who is highly proficient at shooting. Rank 2

Marksman-A man skilled in shooting at a target. Rank 3

each rank represnts average number of shots to hit and kill the enemy in a vital area.

Rico's Revenge View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I wanna be a cowboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rico's Revenge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2005 at 3:35pm

Originally posted by DrunkDriver DrunkDriver wrote:

The closest thing you can get to a sniper rifle in paintball would be the flat line. Keep in mind I will shoot you in your camping back.

bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2005 at 3:52pm
KaptainKickAce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KaptainKickAce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2005 at 3:53pm

oh lord just answer his questions shut up! for the record i am a neutral party i'm not taking any sides because well to be frank this is stupid....

as for you question i would go with a flitline, your choice of a good powered loader, v/a, x-chamber/reg (depinding on what you are useing), r/t, a stock, a good red dot, and some good paint happy hunting

Edited by KaptainKickAce

Maddawg101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maddawg101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2005 at 4:08pm
Wow, i'm really hated here, this is ridiculous, i can't ask a dumb question without people hating me because I can actually shoot and they can't

"talent is not a thing to be wasted it is the ones who hate it the you should waste!!!"
eaglesin05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eaglesin05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2005 at 4:11pm
Flateline, red dot, remote line. 
Camo'd 98C
Remote
Polished internals
Dbl trigger
14" J&J Ceramic Barrel
Rocket Cock 2
Trigger Slop Mod
12V Revvy
03' Dye stikies
R/T
Drop Forward
triggerhappy126 View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Annoying spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy126 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2005 at 4:43pm

geeze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there are no "snipers" in paintball because the balls arn't that accurate and real "snipers" go through a ton of training oh and they can't mess up.

people eather shot up about "snipers" in paintball or prove me wrong.

"know it alls annoy the ones that realy do"
qouted by my best friend. when we where annoyed by know it alls.
Frozen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2005 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by -PREDATOR- -PREDATOR- wrote:

Actually there is snipers in paintball...Military words and paintball words have differnt definitions. Maybe some of you that hop on this forum and see someone with a 1,000 post count say there is no such thing as a sniper and instantly beleive them, your pretty dumb.

Anyways, for your 98 this would be a good setup if you like playing the sniper role.

• Flatline Barrel System
  • Red dot sight
  • Stock
  • And a remote line.

You're pretty dumb. The ability to marginally outshoot other guns, and having a quite useless stock, in no way make you a sniper. try searching for "snipers" on this forum, I believe you will get 90+ results, and in those threads, you will find ex-military snipers who utterly trample and thoughts of paintball snipers.
Hella Cool View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Screw you guys, I’m going home

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hella Cool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2005 at 5:29pm

Actually there is snipers in paintball...

Teach me English.
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2005 at 6:09pm

If you wish to be a sniper, either join the military to recieve the proper training to become one or join a scenario team and take part in one of those huge scenario type games like D-Day....but, if yer gonna say yer gonna be a sniper fer woodsball...."FERGET IT" theres no such thing as a sniper in woodsball....

A5 or 98c or whatever marker

Flatline Barrel 

Single trigger (double trigger if you feel more comfortable wit it)

Lasers (dont even bother)

Scopes (jus fer looks and to see further than what yer own beedy lil eyes can see)

Stocks (whatever which one you want)

Camoflauge clothing and gear (ghillie suits are useless)

Above all that....use yer brain, thats what God gave you as a gift, so use it wisely......

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
-PREDATOR- View Drop Down
Guested. Foul language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -PREDATOR- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2005 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by Frozen Frozen wrote:

• Flatline Barrel System
  • Red dot sight
  • Stock
  • And a remote line.

You're pretty dumb. The ability to marginally outshoot other guns, and having a quite useless stock, in no way make you a sniper. try searching for "snipers" on this forum, I believe you will get 90+ results, and in those threads, you will find ex-military snipers who utterly trample and thoughts of paintball snipers.

you're the idiot buddy...go onto any paintball site...you'll find sniper gear...or a tactic site youll find, sniper tactics!!! and do you'll really think i care what a hick in the tippmann forum says about snipers?

WHOEVER *reb* IS WHY WOULD YOU THINK I HAVE AN OVERSIZED SIG!?!?!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!THIS FORUM HAS THE WORST MODS EVER!!!!!!!!!
evan51887 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evan51887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2005 at 6:20pm
Sniper tactics and gear doesn't make you a sniper.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic