Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MSC Direct

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Raptor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raptor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MSC Direct
    Posted: 29 December 2004 at 11:45am
Anyone ever order from them?  They are an industrial supply company mentioned on model98.net that sells a #30 drill bit.  It will not tell me the shipping before you place an order, how lame is that?  It just mentions a shipping charge will be added on, any one know how much?  Anyone have any luck finding a #30 drill bit at their local hardware store?   I tried lowe's with no luck.
In the world of the blind, the one eyed rules...
maroon out View Drop Down
Not "moron" - Geez!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maroon out Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2004 at 11:57am
Don't waste money on buying the drill bit.

It's easier just to find an old rusty nail, cut it to the right length, then throw it in a drill or Dremel and use some sandpaper to give it the right thickness.
Watch your thoughts they become words
Watch your words they become actions
Watch your actions they become habits
Watch your habits they become character
Watch your character it becomes your destin
Raptor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raptor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2004 at 12:02pm
Yeah, at first I was going to do that and I couldn't find the right nail laying around to use.  Most drill bits cost less than 3 bucks anyway, I just figured it was worth it over the trouble..
In the world of the blind, the one eyed rules...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic