FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ZOGM Model Survived the Tsunamis

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ZOGM Model Survived the Tsunamis
    Posted: 28 December 2004 at 12:39pm
so yeah, i'm sitting on paintballchat with foxnews running in the background...and i hear this story.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,142732,00.html

i was watching the tv and before they could get the name out i was like that's that model from my 2004 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit calender. apparently she held on to a tree and survived...how about that, hot AND smart.

btw, her boyfriend is missing, so yeah. feel free to step up in her time of need.

oh, and one more thing... the resort is pronounced poo-kay...

Nemcova and British photographer Simon Atlee had been vacationing in the resort of Phuket when the waves swept over them on Sunday, said Atlee's agent, Eve Stoner.

Edited by High Voltage
WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2004 at 12:41pm

Edited by WGP guy
The American View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
MMM-HMMM!! I LIKE TH’ WAY YOU TALK!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The American Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2004 at 12:45pm
Actually I think the more important part was that 40,000 people have died so far.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2004 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by The American The American wrote:

Actually I think the more important part was that 40,000 people have died so far.

wow, you are a very upbeat person. always looking on the brighter side of life.

i think it's nice to not dwell on the horrifying statistics all the time. and you obviously don't know who she is or you'd be happy about her survival. jackass
The American View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
MMM-HMMM!! I LIKE TH’ WAY YOU TALK!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The American Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2004 at 1:00pm
Oh please, your using a devastating event to be funny. Maybe we should make jokes about 9/11, I bet there were some hot models that survived.
Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2004 at 1:05pm
American **edited**.

He brought up a topic about a person surviving...

And you get mad....

Props to my Dogg BLAND
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2004 at 1:07pm
wow, nowhere in my post did i ever crack a joke. so might i suggest you remove the zebra from your ass and leave my thread. and i lost a relative in 9/11, so thank you for your concern.
nickman98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Et Tu, Nickman?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2004 at 1:20pm
look on the bright side atleast it happened in a part of the world that has way to many people to begin with. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic