15 [29.41%]
2 [3.92%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your opinions on tattoos.
    Posted: 26 December 2004 at 11:56pm
    So yeah, I think tattoos are cool depending on the originality of the design and the quality of the work. My dad used to be a tattoo artist and he has a bunch so he has a bunch not to mention my uncle, my aunt, and my grandma all have atleast one so it's kinda a family tradition for me too. Anyway, I'm thinkin about getting one and I figured I'd see what your opinions were.

Btw, this is the one I'm prolly gonna get:

I like the sorta "tribal but not tribal" look it has and the fact that it's simple. I also like the symbolism of the dragon cause it means so many things depending on what culture you look at. I mean, it means power, and luck, and greed, and wealth, and love, and strength, and wisdom....I mean, what better symbol? Anyway, just thought I'd share...whatcha think?

Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 12:06am
The funny part is when the people get old. The skin overlaps the tatoo and it looks all flabby. Its pretty nasty, but then again it makes me laugh and say "HAHAH".
Large Unit View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not really, but it looks good as a name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Large Unit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 12:16am
They are dumb, but its funny if they get one on their stomech and than get fat. I admit sometimes, very rarely but still sometimes, they will look ok but usually not.
SuperXero View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Gay Slur, 5/8

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperXero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 12:28am
Bah, as long as it's something you get that is original, or symbolic, it can be a good way of self-expression. If it's something stupid that you think looks cool when you're 17, it's probably a bad idea.

For me, I plan on getting an Irish flag, or Irish-Canadian flag, my own creation take the irish flag (look at my avatar) and put the canadian maple leaf on the middle/white part... viola, the irish-canadian flag.

Edited by SuperXero
Tenacious and Versatile
BearClaw View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BearClaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 12:42am
I have one and plan to get another.  It too is sort of a family thing in my family too. My moms got the most at i think 6.  My bro has three,  And i will have two.

The one i have MEANS something too me so it in no way bothers me ever.  Its an old nick name i was given way back in gradeschool and is now my screen name.  "Bear"

I wish i had a pic buts its VERY awkard to take a pic of your own arm lol.   Its just a pic of a Bear with the shadow of a bears pawprint in the background.  Looks awsome.

My nest tattoo wil be a colage of three flags my backgroud. The Candian Flag, The British Flag (UNion Jack), And the Maltes Flag.
AGD RT ULE AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN SL68II
DANGEROUS POWER E1
TIPPMANN A5
SHERIDAN PGP2
AGD 68 AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN PRO-CARBINE
EMPIRE TRRACER
636andy636 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Posting While Intoxicated

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 12:47am
i got a cut on my arm once so i cracked open a pen and put it into the cut. the ink is still there. does that count as one?
nouseforaname wrote:
oh good, a mech gun with eye covers and a rippoff Jackel frame ... ANS - "Stealing ideas since teh begining"

Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 1:13am
I think they wilol be something you will regret later.
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

Belt #2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Drug use thread

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belt #2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 1:23am

Originally posted by Hitman Hitman wrote:

I think they wilol be something you will regret later.

They won't be, if you pick them carefully. (Like, if you're going to get a tattoo, make sure it means something to you.)

I plan on getting a tattoo eventually. (Although it's still a little early, maybe in my junior or senior year..)

More likely than not, it's going to be something like the old oriental proverb: "Loyalty to the end" tattoed on the left side of my chest, right over my heart. Beacuse, laugh if you want to, I'm a very loyal person. (You'd sort of have to know me well to get it.)

Most importantly - People suck.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 1:45am
I like old, wrinkely balls better.

SuperXero View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Gay Slur, 5/8

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperXero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 1:46am
What about an old wrinkly balls tattoo? or a tattoo ON old wrinkly balls?
Tenacious and Versatile
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 3:19am
If they aren't stupid unoriginal designs. or just so terribly lame you want to kill people.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
Pickle head View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pickle head Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 3:52am
they are cool
I spell Rap with a Capital "C"

(CRAP)
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 6:34am
Originally posted by 636andy636 636andy636 wrote:

i got a cut on my arm once so i cracked open a pen and put it into the cut. the ink is still there. does that count as one?

wtf
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 7:12am
Originally posted by 636andy636 636andy636 wrote:

No... that counts as Self-Destructive.

I was like 20min Away from Getting a Bar Code Put on the back of my Neck(870621345) but Then Slipknot made there new Album in which it totally sucked, and they became over-rated so I'm Glad I didn't Do it... 
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 9:00am
I don't have any, but I think it's ok to let people do what they want to their skin.
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 9:53am

Originally posted by SuperXero SuperXero wrote:

What about an old wrinkly balls tattoo? or a tattoo ON old wrinkly balls?

I want either a shamrock with an american flag in it, or a Boston Red Sox B with an Irish flag in it.

I probably won't get them I just think they look cool.

Que pasa?

Juggernaut View Drop Down
Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juggernaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 10:14am

Dude, imagine being a wrinkly old 80 year old with a dragon tatoo. How incredably lame would that be? I'll just let you think about that one.

not cool whoever delted the visitors!anyways, ill start again
i am a loser **edited**!!!HAHA
http://www.tubgirl.com
paintballdude23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballdude23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 10:27am
You know **edited**ing bad it would hurt to get a tatoo on your balls......
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... Iím cominí ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 11:42am
nope. i dont like tattoos. never have probably never will. they're just a waste of skin.
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 12:02pm
Tattoo's are awesome...Im plannin on gettin one, but I know its gonna cost me $$$$ and its not jus any tat...its gonna be fully colored Tribal Style Dragon and it also symbolizes my birth sign in the Chinese Calender. 
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic