15 [29.41%]
2 [3.92%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 11:04pm
I really don't think a black dragon silhouette on my arm will look that bad when I'm 80....plus, why worry about that? Every step you take is going to reflect on your knees when you're 80...better stop walking...

And yeah, what is on Jesse Jame's hand?

reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2004 at 6:39am
Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:

Originally posted by DrunkDriver DrunkDriver wrote:

I don't see anything wrong with them. Piercings are
another story, I just don't understand why some people would
want them the places they have them.

Piercings?  I dont understand like nipple piercings and what not,
but whatever.  I think a lip or eyebrow would be cool.

Well, at least I can DO something (or preferably have something done) with the piercings I have. The lip or the eyebrow one just kind of hang out. Who lifts cinderblocks with eyebrow piercings? Nobody, because you need the kind of leverage you can only get from the nipples.

evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2004 at 11:29am

Originally posted by .Ryan .Ryan wrote:

Pay up sucker! He got it done during one of the many episodes of Monster Garage and the reason why he did that is because someone owes him (Jesse James) mucho deniro...

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
untouchable555 View Drop Down
Strike 2, moronic filter dodge X 2 5/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote untouchable555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2005 at 8:53pm
bump
Tippmann 98c
20 ounce Co2 tank
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2005 at 9:00pm
Depends on what it is.
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2005 at 9:05pm
I like tatoos in small doses. Too many = meh.
borntopaint View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Likes to eat "Meat"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borntopaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2005 at 9:10pm
I like them as long as they don't draw unnecessary attention to yourself.  Nothing huge and flashy.   If I ever got one I wouldn't let it show, probably something simple on my back or upper arm.

"I normally refrain from conversation during gestation."
sir_jackhole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir_jackhole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2005 at 9:11pm
 i dont find them tasteful.  i was brought up that they were wrong, but i just think they dont look that good and will be pointless when your an old man.  You need to get something that will last a life time, for instance if i got a smashing pumpkins heart on the inside of my arm, i prolly wouldnt be at 60 going wooot smashing pumpkins heart on my arm... but if i got a tattoo that reminded me of something  i did long ago or something that meant a lot to me i guess it would be on ok by me 

Edited by sir_jackhole
Peter: Excuse me, is your refrigerator running?
Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2005 at 9:38pm
Hairball!!! View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

traded 2yo strike for crappy title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairball!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2005 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

Originally posted by .Ryan .Ryan wrote:

Pay up sucker! He got it done during one of the many episodes of Monster Garage and the reason why he did that is because someone owes him (Jesse James) mucho deniro...

Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2005 at 10:39pm
I think one on my left forearm would be neat.

Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2005 at 10:46pm
They can be cool. I've seen pictures of a guy with this on his back:

Went from one shoulder to the other, and most of the way down his back. Obviously, can't see it with his shirt on...

Tattoos can be cool, but I agree that they shouldn't be too flash. My friend wants to get one on his forearm, I forget what he wanted it to say.

If I were were to get a tattoo, it would probably be on my forearms, but I have no idea what it would be.
HITMAN187 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN187 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2005 at 10:51pm

I think that if you get a tatoo it should express how you feel or think. Don't just get a tatto and think it will make you cool, or a real bad ass. That only works when your in elemetary.

ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME.
Roll Tide View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

NEVER had a STRIKE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roll Tide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2005 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by Smitty Smitty wrote:

nope. i dont like tattoos. never have probably never will. they're just a waste of skin.
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic