15 [29.41%]
2 [3.92%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
636andy636 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Posting While Intoxicated

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by youm0nt youm0nt wrote:

Originally posted by 636andy636 636andy636 wrote:

i got a cut on my arm once so i cracked open a pen and put it into the cut. the ink is still there. does that count as one?

wtf

yeah. i got a cut on my arm that was prety deep and i cleaned it up and im like. hey nick grab me a pen so i broke it in half and poured ink into the cut and when it heal'd i had a tatoo
nouseforaname wrote:
oh good, a mech gun with eye covers and a rippoff Jackel frame ... ANS - "Stealing ideas since teh begining"

AdmiralSenn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 2:00pm
Funny last choice.. as a Christian I'd say they aren't a sin.

I just don't see how anyone can get something permanently attached to their skin. Even if they don't grow old and mess up the tattoo, what if you don't like the design or the subject matter in a few years? I know a few people who became Christians and regret some of the tattoos they got.

I'm not going to stop anyone from getting them. Some of the better tattoos are works of art and are really awesome... I just don't see the point.
Is God real? You'll find out when you die.

Okay, I don't have a clever signature zinger. So sue me.
BearClaw View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BearClaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 2:20pm
Well it truly is either like or disliked.  Tattoos HAVE 0 to do with religion as i am a cristan as well and even go to church regualrly.  I have a tatoo and nobody really cares its just there.  Its on my arm so if i wear a T-Shirt its entirly coverd so it dont bother those that do have a prolem with it. 

AS i said befor its not exactly like i can get sick of mine as its an old nick name for me, my favorite animal, and now my screen name. 

I am always amazed at people feelings towards tattoos.  I have had a few friends that had never seen mine (i dont were tank tops mutch and dont really think of my tattoo at all) and when i do were the tank top there like WOW your not the kind of person i expect to have a tattoo .  I just simply laugh and ask what kind of person has tattoos then .  Its just ink people it means nothing other than what you make of it.  My kid sister wants one when she turns 18 and shes studying to be a Vet or Doc lol.
AGD RT ULE AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN SL68II
DANGEROUS POWER E1
TIPPMANN A5
SHERIDAN PGP2
AGD 68 AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN PRO-CARBINE
EMPIRE TRRACER
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 2:33pm
Here ya go:

A true classic.

WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by AdmiralSenn AdmiralSenn wrote:

I was thinking about that.  I don't think they are a "stated" sin, but its lik having plastic surgery.  Its altering your body other than God wanted it to be.  If He wanted it to look like it looks, then why change it?  God is perfect so he can't make wrong choices.  If you were suppposed to have a tatoo,  you would be born with it.  Just my thought.  Don't go off into a religious debate please.
Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 2:48pm
I want a tattoo of a firetruck. On my face.

(You'd have to be from Omaha and have heard one of the commercials for Body Mods before.)
BearClaw View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BearClaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by WGP guy WGP guy wrote:

Originally posted by AdmiralSenn AdmiralSenn wrote:

I was thinking about that.  I don't think they are a "stated" sin, but its lik having plastic surgery.  Its altering your body other than God wanted it to be.  If He wanted it to look like it looks, then why change it?  God is perfect so he can't make wrong choices.  If you were suppposed to have a tatoo,  you would be born with it.  Just my thought.  Don't go off into a religious debate please.

Under that thrology ear peircings are no differant.  And for extream clothing is maring the body as god has made it too. 

A tatoo is a Tatoo nothing else unless you make it more.

ITs trly no big deal
AGD RT ULE AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN SL68II
DANGEROUS POWER E1
TIPPMANN A5
SHERIDAN PGP2
AGD 68 AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN PRO-CARBINE
EMPIRE TRRACER
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 3:08pm
It seems like all of you are ingoring the fact that when you get old, the tatoo is going to look horrible. Its going to sag, your skin is going to decompose, and its going to be flappy. Not to mention, you have to put lotion on it every day, so it doesnt fade. Finally, tatoo removal is very expensive, painful, and doesnt look that good.
BearClaw View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BearClaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by Sammy Sammy wrote:

It seems like all of you are ingoring the fact that when you get old, the tatoo is going to look horrible. Its going to sag, your skin is going to decompose, and its going to be flappy. Not to mention, you have to put lotion on it every day, so it doesnt fade. Finally, tatoo removal is very expensive, painful, and doesnt look that good.

Yes but your forgetting that when you old you entire bodys gona look crappy lol.  IT may not look great when your old but if you live every day trying to make your later years look good your pretty screwed.  I live for today casue tommorow i may be dead so screw it.

Also what the heck are you talking about puting loation on it.  only thing to do for maintanece on it for no fading is to put sunscreen on it if your in th sun for a while witch you SHULD do regardless of a Tattoo or not.

Try to postt about sumthing you actually have knoledge about.  Oh andmy grandfather has a tatoo as well (hes dead now so i cant get pics) and it looked fine he was almost 70 when he died. 

I have had mine for 3 years and it looks just as good as it did 3 years ago. 

Heres a REALY Bad pic of mine but it all i got

Edited by BearClaw
AGD RT ULE AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN SL68II
DANGEROUS POWER E1
TIPPMANN A5
SHERIDAN PGP2
AGD 68 AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN PRO-CARBINE
EMPIRE TRRACER
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 4:08pm

Lots of folks think tattoos are a sin - Mormons, Amish, and many Baptists, at least.

But as to tattoos - foolishness of youth.  Remember how Power Rangers used to be teh superkewl, and now you wouldn't be caught dead playing with one (I hope)?  Same thing with tattoos.  Whatever superkewl art you come up with now will be embarassingly lame in a few years.  Although I guess getting a dragon is better than getting your girlfriend's name...

Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 4:12pm
Looks pretty cool bear.

If i get a tatoo, it will be my own design ill sketch up most likely.  Or something like:

-Glassjaw

Maybe something deep, or funny.  Dunno.

Edited by Glassjaw
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
DrunkDriver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrunkDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 4:19pm
I don't see anything wrong with them. Piercings are another story, I just don't understand why some people would want them the places they have them.
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by DrunkDriver DrunkDriver wrote:

I don't see anything wrong with them. Piercings are another story, I just don't understand why some people would want them the places they have them.

Piercings?  I dont understand like nipple piercings and what not, but whatever.  I think a lip or eyebrow would be cool.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by BearClaw BearClaw wrote:

Originally posted by Sammy Sammy wrote:

It seems like all of you are ingoring the fact that when
you get old, the tatoo is going to look horrible. Its going to sag,
your skin is going to decompose, and its going to be flappy. Not to
mention, you have to put lotion on it every day, so it doesnt fade.
Finally, tatoo removal is very expensive, painful, and doesnt look that
good.

Yes but your forgetting that when you old you entire bodys gona look
crappy lol. IT may not look great when your old but if you live
every day trying to make your later years look good your pretty
screwed. I live for today casue tommorow i may be dead so screw
it.

Also what the heck are you talking about puting loation on it.
only thing to do for maintanece on it for no fading is to put sunscreen
on it if your in th sun for a while witch you SHULD do regardless of a
Tattoo or not.

Try to postt about sumthing you actually have knoledge about. Oh
andmy grandfather has a tatoo as well (hes dead now so i cant get pics)
and it looked fine he was almost 70 when he died. I have had mine for 3 years and it looks just as good as it did 3 years ago. Heres a REALY Bad pic of mine but it all i got

Actually, you are supposed to keep it moisteurized (sp). Your suppose to put lotion of the tatoo often. Atleast this was what was told to my brother when he got his tatoo, to keep it from fading.
DrunkDriver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrunkDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 5:40pm

Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:

Originally posted by DrunkDriver DrunkDriver wrote:

Piercings?  I dont understand like nipple piercings and what not, but whatever.  I think a lip or eyebrow would be cool.

Think lower.

Hey why don't we just get gray hooded robes and where thoese all the time, whole world should join in. We can forget about culture and religion, everything.

Bill Gates View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Gates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 5:54pm
they are cool but id definitely not get one.
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 6:19pm
Good example of an awesome tattoo....remember what is said on Jesse James' hand?
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
BearClaw View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BearClaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 9:08pm
well when you first get it you have to put cream on it daily for the first week but after that you dont have to do anything other than sunscreen when in prolonged sun.

I got mine done at a BIG tatto/piercing place in the city.  THey give out instructions on tattoo maintanece even befor you get them and theres nothing like what your saying.  I know the guy pretty good cause i was working for him for a few weeks installing his alarm system and cameras (Go my Tattoo for free ). 

So i think who ever told your bro this was trying to sell him this lotion too make an extra $$.

My moms had hers for 10+ years and are still colour full a mine so i dont know.
AGD RT ULE AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN SL68II
DANGEROUS POWER E1
TIPPMANN A5
SHERIDAN PGP2
AGD 68 AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN PRO-CARBINE
EMPIRE TRRACER
tippygunguythe2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippygunguythe2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 9:41pm

Tatoos arent that bad, depending.  A girlfriend's name on your arm is stupid.  Getting your child's name on your arm is not bad.  It shows you love them. I myself might get a tatoo.  I might get a small Yankees emblem on my upper arm.  Or mabey when I do get one ( In a few years) there may be a saying that means something important to me and ill get that written on me some place.  My friend has a tatoo on his neck that says " Love Hate Revenge."  This has a meaning to him from his divorce.  You love a girl. You hate a girl.  You get revenge on a girl. 

Oh and Evil Fingers..what does it say on Jesse James's hand?

Tippmann A-5
Flatline Barrel
JT Flex 7 Mask
E Grip
2 20 oz. C02
9 oz. C02

Backup Gun
View Loader-Genises
Badsmitty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Parental Advisory Non Conformist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2004 at 10:06pm

I've seen good ones and bad ones.  If you do, shop around and ask to see the artist's portfolio.  Try to find an artist  who has done some time.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic