0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
†Sniper† View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
In soviet Russia, paintball guns own you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote †Sniper† Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forget the 98c, which cocker?
    Posted: 25 December 2004 at 9:04am
All choices would have a 12v revvy (black) and a WGP torpedo drop (black or chrome depending on gun).
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2004 at 5:06pm
I'd build my own from scratch personaly. Of those choices, I'd take the cheapest one since I'm sure you'd upgrade it anyways and the parts are pretty much the same, you're just paying for milling.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
pballa818 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pballa818 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2004 at 7:55pm
if u dont plan to get an E blade, get a trilogy or if u plan on getting the eblade, get a WGP VF 2k3 (2k3s are going for cheap on ebay like 230).....
Jonner View Drop Down
ur teh guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2004 at 7:40pm
the orracle is the best out of all of those. they are about $500 now.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I’ll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2004 at 9:06pm
Hmmm...   I Havn't personally Tried the 'Hades'  But from Daves Expirence, I Hear the 'Hades' is the best one...

(I'd wait a little longer and see what the 05's look like and if they're fugly get a 2k4 or scrounge to find a 2k3, and upgrade the 3-Way, Regulator, and Barrel PDQ)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic