Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

difference between angel and A-5?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Vassili Zaitzev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vassili Zaitzev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2004 at 2:48am
wow this topic is getting out of hand.. simply stunning..
Tippmann A-5
32* Car Stock
32* Remote Line
Tippmann Flatline
ADCO 30mm Red Dot Sight
Harris folding L-Bipod
Ghillie Suit
One Shot... One Kill!
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2004 at 3:00am
with the exception of evil_fingers and tsnipert, you guys suck, just find a vid of the two shooting and that will answer the ? in like .01 milliseconds...just go to www.wdp.com and (duh) www.tippmann.com  and read, its called a search...noob...oh wait...dont flame the noobs...dont flame the noobs...
"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
MassDriver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MassDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2005 at 11:10pm
lol...
My Gun:

Angel 4 Fly
Halo B
68/4500 DynaFlow
Dye Ultralite
Mad Psience View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad Psience Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2005 at 3:56am
rockerdoode .. how do you keep your sanity? this place is a puzzle factory if ya catch my drift..

Tattle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tattle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2005 at 4:35am

A-5 > Angel

Can you put a collapsible stock on an Angel? No. How about a "Response Trigger"? No, you can't. CO2? No. Know why? Because Angels are silly. So buy all the Tippmann products you can afford. Buy them all.

POGUE182 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote POGUE182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2005 at 10:22am
umm a lot...
LordJovian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LordJovian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2005 at 11:03am

Angel= A fancy & expensive plastic calculator that shoots uselessly fast.

A-5= A metal tank that shoots fast enough with an e-grip.

That sums it up.

Edited by LordJovian
A-5
E-grip
Chipley Custom Carbon Graphite 16"
Evil Adapter(Spyder)
32 Deg New '03 XChamber
Remote Line
Gun Sling
Sniper f/x Stock
LPK
68/4500 HPA
R-5
CP Reg
JCS Duel Trigger
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2005 at 11:09am
he probly figured that the angel was only one gun and that the a-5 wuz like angel-5 or sumthin but gee whiz u gotta be like noob city population U to ask that question
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2005 at 11:15am
Man, you guys got nothin else to do but, bump up old threads....talk about spending too much time on the computer
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Layman View Drop Down
"King of the Classics"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 12:07am
That's what I was noticing.... Christmas 2004 -jump- March 2005??? This time it wasn't even Tattle that bumped it!
Name your poison...
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 1:06am
Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

Man, you guys got nothin else to do but, bump up old threads....talk about spending too much time on the computer
says the man with 6,000 post
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 12:58pm

Originally posted by rockerdoode rockerdoode wrote:

with the exception of evil_fingers and tsnipert, you guys suck, just find a vid of the two shooting and that will answer the ? in like .01 milliseconds...just go to www.wdp.com and (duh) www.tippmann.com  and read, its called a search...noob...oh wait...dont flame the noobs...dont flame the noobs...

Its www.wdp.tv Duh

...noob

KH ARMY>you
A-5 08 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

The mob rules!!! Get the pitchforks!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by MassDriver MassDriver wrote:

lol...

why would you bump a thread that is two months old???
paintball_playa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball_playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by A-5 08 A-5 08 wrote:

Originally posted by MassDriver MassDriver wrote:

lol...

why would you bump a thread that is two months old???
2004 ICD BKO
Dye Sticky 3s
CP Regulator
Vapor Valve
Custom Cut Bolt
Removed Trigger Spring
CP Gauge
2k4 Chaos Board
DrexelSkaPB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrexelSkaPB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 6:14pm

Tattle and LordJovian make me laugh.

Collapsible stock: Why would I want to put one of them on a perfectly balanced marker.

No response trigger: Looking through the different firing modes now... 2-8 round burst and zip modes, plus user programmable modes.

CO2: Who wants to pollute their marker with that crap anyway?

Fancy and expensive: You got me on the fancy part. I don't like fancy, shiny stuff; so I got a flat black, no milling or anything Angel. Yes, they are pricey, but it's worth every cent. We all have different definitions of expensive though.

Plastic calculator: No, it's definitely metal. It doesn't have a calculator, but it would be pretty sweet if it did.

j2duhr View Drop Down

GUESTED FILTER DODGE & F-BOMB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j2duhr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 10:01pm

Might as well...

Angel = 190 PSI operating pressure, Lighter, Smaller, Faster, LCD Screen, has laser eyes, electro-pnuematic....

A-5 = Not.

yay do i win?
DrunkDriver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrunkDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 10:12pm

If you are going to bring back 3 month old posts, bring back the good ones.

hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by DrexelSkaPB DrexelSkaPB wrote:

Tattle and LordJovian make me laugh.

Collapsible stock: Why would I want to put one of them on a perfectly balanced marker.

No response trigger: Looking through the different firing modes now... 2-8 round burst and zip modes, plus user programmable modes.

CO2: Who wants to pollute their marker with that crap anyway?

Fancy and expensive: You got me on the fancy part. I don't like fancy, shiny stuff; so I got a flat black, no milling or anything Angel. Yes, they are pricey, but it's worth every cent. We all have different definitions of expensive though.

Plastic calculator: No, it's definitely metal. It doesn't have a calculator, but it would be pretty sweet if it did.

I agree with you one hundred percent. Fly or die.

Layman View Drop Down
"King of the Classics"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 10:36pm
LET THIS DIE!!! It's a really old post - quit responding... yeah I know I did too, but come on!
Name your poison...
panzerboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote panzerboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2005 at 11:37am
u guy have way too much time on your hands im going 2 pbnation
COBALT PROTO MATRIX        BLK RELODER B       
PURE68/4.5K
I HAVE 3 98C WITH 2 MANNY PARTS 2 LIST
A 04PROSTOCK COCKER
& A SMARTPARTS IMPULSE W/VISION E2 4 COCKER SOON!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic