Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nitro

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
this is war View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote this is war Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nitro
    Posted: 23 December 2004 at 9:40am
Does a Nitro affect the ball in any way? if yes how? And if anyone knows a website that ships to Puerto Rico please tell me
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2004 at 9:45am
It's just another type of gas. It's not cold like co2, and doesn't rely on heat to expand. Because of that it's more consistent in its pressure.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote this is war Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2004 at 9:48am
So all it does is makes it hurt more or makes it faster
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2004 at 9:50am
No, the velocity is the same with either. You still chrono at a max of 300 fps for a safe game. Using compressed air won't make the gun shoot faster or make the paintballs hurt more. It's just another gas for the gun to use.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote this is war Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2004 at 9:52am
Well i find that stupid to pay extra for
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2004 at 9:54am
People like the consistency of it. It's pressure doesn't vary as much as co2 and and it works better with several higher end guns. As far as I'm concerned it's a preference, but I don't use those higher end guns. You wouldn't want to slap co2 on an Angel from what I hear of the guns. A Tippmann can take it.

Edited by reifidom

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic