Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

merry christmas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
ItalianoGuy04 View Drop Down
Strike 1, lewd questions, 2/9

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItalianoGuy04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: merry christmas
    Posted: 22 December 2004 at 4:44pm
i put up signs in my school saying "merry Christmas" and by the end of teh day they all got taken down by teachers and non-believers :-(

Supe'd up Spyda Victor, don't like it, don't care
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2004 at 4:46pm
You should have put up happy winter break.

I would have ripped them down just to see someone cry.

Edited by Hades

Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2004 at 4:46pm
I put a Dilbert comic on all the doors and stuff.  Nobody knows that I do it and are all like "Ok...".  True Story.  I was there.
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2004 at 4:47pm
Well, thats what happens when you are a little kid, no one respects you, or probably likes you very much either... At least, thats what happened to me...
///AMG What?
Hybrid-X View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hybrid-X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2004 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

You should have put up happy winter break.

I would have ripped them down just to see someone cry.

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2004 at 4:48pm
I put up nudies of me, I got an award for sexyness afterwards.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2004 at 4:52pm
Non-believers? Of what, a national holiday?
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2004 at 4:55pm
It's winter break now, not Christmas break. Just like the schools banning Halloween because it might offend real witches. Apparently the mere observance of a religious holiday is enough to offend some people, and Merry Christmas signs could oppress somebody. :)

Edited by reifidom

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2004 at 4:58pm
Ehh, if it's the only way to be fair to everyone. If not, put up signs that would equally appeal, it's only fair.
WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2004 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

Ehh, if it's the only way to be fair to everyone. If not, put up signs that would equally appeal, it's only fair.

well,  why can't he do it?  Its not like the Jews and Moslems couldn't do it too
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2004 at 5:06pm
If they were to put up signs saying Happy Kwanzaa or something they would be taken down too. It is just the school's regulation of whether posting signs should be up for grabs or just keep any problems from surfacing in the first place.
MROD View Drop Down
Strike 2 vulgar material 2/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MROD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2004 at 5:24pm
Peopel are so weird. Atheists complained about a nativity scene around here.
I need to find smaller pictures for my profile.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2004 at 5:30pm

Unless put infront of a church or person's home, if the nativity scene is the only form of religion shown it should be removed. That is, if it is sponsored by the city itself.

fractus.scud View Drop Down
well I have no title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fractus.scud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2004 at 5:33pm
Why should it be removed? No ones forcing you to look at it. Ohh I better tell the schools to stop teaching Darwins theory because it's against my religion. Who cares. It's Christmas, damn atheists need to shut up already. No ones forcing you to celebrate anything.

Benny go home!
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2004 at 5:34pm
Well, if sponsored by the city, it is wrong for a government to do that sort of thing. It's too bad religious people can't at least try to be fair to one another.
tippy_182 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy_182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2004 at 5:35pm
When people become so defensive of something, it usually means they have thought about it and probably don't feel to great about the decision upon it.

Which I take to mean everytime a I lose a friend because of trying to explain God to them, at least they thought about it, and hopefully God will take it from there.  Almost every friend that stopped talking to me was cool with me after a while though.

I realize that was off subject but when I saw the non-believers taking offense and all, I got carried away.......

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2004 at 5:37pm
Yes, because believers are right about their religion. Wow, that sounds just as stupid written down as it does in my head. I got defensive because I feel as if other religions take too much flak for being different, or "wrong" to "believers."
:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2004 at 5:37pm
hey, let's just take everyones right away...t's not like our nation was founded on the freedom of religion

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2004 at 5:40pm
No right should be taken away, just like everyone can display what they want infront of their home. However, no religion should be given more acknowledegment in public, government owned areas.
:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2004 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

Yes, because believers are right about their religion. Wow, that sounds just as stupid written down as it does in my head. I got defensive because I feel as if other religions take too much flak for being different, or "wrong" to "believers."

what the hell? yes i believe my religion is right and that i don't agree with others...so yea i believe they aren't right...that doesn't mean i hate other religions or think the people in them are retarded...i just feel their views are wrong about the subject at matter and i'm sure it's the same on the other side

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic