Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

R/T problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Zekk895 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zekk895 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: R/T problem
    Posted: 21 December 2004 at 11:36pm
Now I know this is a tippmann forum so dont bash to hard on me for this, but I already posted this on the mag forum and i havent gotten a real good answer yet so i figured i would post it here. I know someof yall own mags so help me out please.

Ok my friend bought a used R/T and it worked well for the first ew trips paintballing, but it started leaking out the back of the vaulve. we replaced the reulator piston, and that seemed to stop it, except the gun seemed to seize up and not fire. We oiled up the regulator piston and it worked fine the rest of the day. Then last saturday when he went to use his R/T it locked up again, but this time it started leaking. We fixed the leaks, which ended up being the bolt that goes through the back of the trigger frame and through the vaulve, ut even when oiling the regulator piston it would still lock up. I am out of ideas and any ideas on how to fix this would be appreciated.
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2004 at 11:56pm
I don't know if this is the same thing, but on my r/t, the sear spring was damaged somehow and the people who installed my r/t replaced the sear spring and i never had problems since. The problem i had was that when i let go of the trigger after sweetspotting the r/t, the gun would not recock, it was very frustrating.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2004 at 11:59pm
mag r/t or tippy r/t
Zekk895 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zekk895 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2004 at 11:59pm
ok sorry i mabye should have made this more clear its an automag R/T the gun. There is no sear srping, but thanks for the help its my fault i didnt make it clear.
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2004 at 12:00am

ohhhh thats makes a bit of difference

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic