Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to undo macro fittings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tippmannA-5guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmannA-5guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to undo macro fittings
    Posted: 20 December 2004 at 7:28pm
How to undo macro fittings?? I dont know how or even if this is what its called. I am tryin to clean my automag but I cant get the Black airlines off.
Ender666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ender666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2004 at 7:52pm

can u see the little ring on top of the 90 degree push that down and pull the macro up
www.carnagepaintball.com
        ATL PHEONIX

folder504 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
I have a Brass Eagle fetish...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote folder504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2004 at 7:53pm
Try pushing it in, and holding the outer metal part in, then pull it out.
I have no idea what to put in my sig.
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2004 at 8:00pm
if you have cheap and old fittings you may run into problems. if what they said doesnt work, you have to rip the line out destroying the fittings and youll have to buy a new ones.
tippmannA-5guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmannA-5guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2004 at 8:00pm
o man lol. I was just about to say that the mods could cancel this because i did it with a wrench.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic