Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

why pppl dis a tippy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
dirtycanadian89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dirtycanadian89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: why pppl dis a tippy
    Posted: 20 December 2004 at 2:49pm
OK im surei have a lot of ppl who support me on this , i was playing rec at my local field other day and some kid walks up with a his 2k2 timmy and goes dude why wud u buy a tippmann , ill i say is u wanna do one on one, then he goes pssh ill lite u up , i just smirk ,well he didnt walk off to happy with 2 splatters on his goggles, the point is these snotty rich kids who think the person behind a tippmann is some newb or something, why diss tippmann pleez tell me ur stories about kids like this
A-5
Pure energy 88/4500 nitro
Smart parts all american 16 inch
Dead ON RVA
Dbl trig
MALE PALMER STABILIZER
Bob long mini gauge
pure energy and dye stickers
3x scope for woods
A5 dude15 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested Pottymouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 dude15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2004 at 3:25pm
hahahahaha congrats...u tell those rich boys....anyway ive never seen anyone mess with someone with a tippmann, there always treated like anyone else i know. people like that are stupid because they think that just because there gun cost hundreds of dollars more, that they can beat someone with a tippmann. the gun doesnt make the player, the player makes the gun...one of the golden rules of p-ball.  i mean you could have a suped up spider victor and beat a noob with an angel.  itd probably need a t -board, new trigger, and hopper though, but still, it could happen....and probably has somewhere
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2004 at 3:26pm
isn't this in the wrong forum and this has been posted before. It is because the tippmanns don't look good when next to some high end markers, so the rich people buy the priciest thing they can buy and that definately is not a tippmann. They also have never used a tippmann, so they don't know the quality that comes when buying a tippmann.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
SlipKnoTpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlipKnoTpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2004 at 3:33pm
my local field is divided into two halves, high-tech and low-tech. ive got a decently set up 98 and the refs always ask me if im sure when i go to high-tech field. its pretty frustrating when you see these 10yr olds with angels that they need their fathers to set up for them walk out on high-tech then i get stopped when i wanna play that field.

*e: as for a personal story... i bunkered some kid with an impulse with my 98

Edited by SlipKnoTpb
über Schuss!
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2004 at 3:51pm
i've taken out a viking, automag and  2 cockers with my tippmann. the people got all pissed off after i rubbed it in thier faces.
f@ll3n 5nip3r View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f@ll3n 5nip3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2004 at 3:54pm

yeah i shot some kid in the face 2 ttimes in 1 vs.1 he had vision shocker i had stock 98c

my friend is a rich kid and he didnt like his spyder he had for 1 week so he gets a 98c with a flatline and a stock the next day

anti:
flatline
egg 2
fender guitars
cyclone
xbox live gamertag:fall3n 5nip3r
steam tag:fallen sniper
ADD ME!!!

"SO I bought an Angel, How the hell do I shoot it.." -jmac3
oakley8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oakley8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2004 at 4:21pm

I was playing yesterday and I took out a guy with an impulse and I was using my A-5, the only upgrade I have is a 14" big shot.

Tippmanns rule the world.

Tippmann A-5
Lapco Big Shot 14"
Dead On Pro Style Drop

Remember,
VIDEO KILLED THE RADIO STAR
TankDude View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Filter dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TankDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2004 at 6:49pm

*e: as for a personal story... i bunkered some kid with an impulse with my 98 [/QUOTE]

heh, ive bunkered kids with Dm4's angels, timmys, and everyother gun out there, playing a impulse is just like playing against another tippy, but congrats. 

Tankdude
SlipKnoTpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlipKnoTpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2004 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by SlipKnoTpb SlipKnoTpb wrote:

*e: as for a personal story... i bunkered some kid with an impulse with my 98

Originally posted by TankDude TankDude wrote:

heh, ive bunkered kids with Dm4's angels, timmys, and everyother gun out there, playing a impulse is just like playing against another tippy, but congrats. 

except the people using impulses are usually arrogant [feminie products] and people who use tippmann markers arent.

Edited by SlipKnoTpb
über Schuss!
slacker guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Guested - Dodge 2/8/06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slacker guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2004 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by RoboCop RoboCop wrote:

isn't this in the wrong forum and this has
been posted before. It is because the tippmanns don't look
good when next to some high end markers, so the rich people
buy the priciest thing they can buy and that definately is not a
tippmann. They also have never used a tippmann, so they don't
know the quality that comes when buying a tippmann.

pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2004 at 7:41pm
yea unfortunatly alot of people will talk crap about tippmanns becuase our guns dont cost 1000 dollars.  What have to do is  take it out on them on the field and then they will be pissed when them and their 1000 dollars gun got whipped by your tippmann.
HaloMasterALL09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaloMasterALL09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2004 at 8:05pm
dude, your like reading my mind!

can u own me?
HaloMasterALL09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaloMasterALL09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2004 at 8:11pm
i hit this guy with the DM5, he was a BIG noob, he had his daad like setting up b4 every game, he got lucky one time and hit me in the knee and as i was leaving he shot again and said you need to get off the field quicker.  Well this 9 year old wasnt goin down easy, next game i went full force and hit him in the nuts like 3 times and said, how'd you do that w/ a tippmann.  I said it was me u noob, not my gun.

can u own me?
NascarKevin24 View Drop Down
Can’t Stop Swearing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NascarKevin24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2004 at 9:12pm
Boring thread Yeah tippmanns get a bad name get over it I personally want to get rid of my tippmann and get a faster nicer gun that has a higher ROF and is electric I mean it is sad I went on to a paintball site and found out that a Zues G2 can cycle 16 bps while a tippmann can only do 10

evan51887 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evan51887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2004 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by NascarKevin24 NascarKevin24 wrote:

Boring thread Yeah tippmanns get a bad name get over it I personally want to get rid of my tippmann and get a faster nicer gun that has a higher ROF and is electric I mean it is sad I went on to a paintball site and found out that a Zues G2 can cycle 16 bps while a tippmann can only do 10

Tippmann's can cycle 15, but you can't physically do it without modification.

Edited by evan51887
A5 dude15 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested Pottymouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 dude15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2004 at 9:48pm
^ the A5 can do it with out modification
evan51887 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evan51887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2004 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by A5 dude15 A5 dude15 wrote:

^ the A5 can do it with out modification

I meant as in pulling the trigger 15 times a second without the E-Grip/Bolt and trigger mods.
FyreFly View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FyreFly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2004 at 10:40pm
There's no greater feeling than taking out kidz with the sick gear with a
Tippmann. I swear I live for it. Its fun being under estimated too. Even
tho I think I've spent nearly as much on my A-5 as most ppl spend on
their cockers or Impulses.

System X NME LE
WGP Orracle Cocker
Tippmann A-5 E-Grip & LPK
Tippmann 98C Flatline & LPK
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2004 at 11:39pm

Originally posted by evan51887 evan51887 wrote:

Tippmann's can cycle 15, but you can't physically do it without modification.

Heh heh, take the sear out and an A-5 can do, what, like 68 CPS?

bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2004 at 11:23am

i despise you and your anti-tippmann nonsense
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic