Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

why pppl dis a tippy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
adicted View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adicted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 5:18pm
people always seem to dis my a5 only because it doesn't have a 100 loader and some fancy colors. they just don't see that its the player that matters not the gun.
a-5 rt
14" Progressive
20 oz
PMI 4+1
soon to come:
x-core expansion chamber
dop drop forward
double trigger
superfly bolt
redrum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redrum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by Rico's Revenge Rico's Revenge wrote:

I feel dumber for reading even part of this.
roger that i think my last brain cell just died
I want the Soviet Union Back, They threw the best parties
[$]MY setup
a monkey that throws its own poop
Sgt.Tippy<^> View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt.Tippy<^> Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 9:48am

i played speedball at my local feild and there was a guy with an anjel rasta quite a good gun but he boasted a little and walked around telling everyone that he will own them.

But i was willing to say that to him that i will own him i told him and he laughed at me and said yeah right with a tippmann come and beatme when youve got one of these ,he looked at his anjel .I had my old tippmann a5 (i got a new one now) with bigshot 12", palmers female , double trigger, e-grip

so the game came and i didn't take my eyes of him until the game begun the marshal blew his whisle.I ran up took 4 guys out then i saw his mask just floating above a metal bin thingy, so i ran up to a wide tree as i was running he saw me and shot a burst of 10-20 balls i hit the deck and only one hit me and it ditnt even explode.Then i crawled back to where i came from and he thought i kept on going the same direction as i ran. i saw him looking to his left and i was to his front  i shot him just before i hit him he heard me fire he looked around in confusion and then the balls hit him left right and centre (not literaly)

i hit him in his head 3, arm 1 and chest about 4-5.

i owned him ..   ..  ..  i saw him afterwards and he saw me but looked away in shamebefore the next round he kept quiete and cleaned his painted mask.

Tippmann A5
Red/Green dot sight
Lapco Bigshot 8.5"
Palmers A5 Stableiser
20oz Gas canister/Anti Syphon
Sargent Duck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sargent Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 11:58am
At my local paintball field, there's all the high end guns, backed by people with skill. (there's maby only 2 n00bs, the rest are all very good). They've tried to convince me to buy an ion, but I've always declinded. My reason is that by taking my mech tippy out against shockers/angels backed by people with skill, it'll force me to develop skills. I usually always get hit, but every weekend I go out, I can see myself improving. Once I get to the place where I start doing really good with a Tippmann, maby then I'll switch to a higher end marker. Then I'll be owning all, since I've got the skills develped to back a high end gun.

And fortunately the players at my field are mature enough to know that it only takes one shot from any paintball gun to get someone out. The player makes the gun, not the other way around. One of my friends took a Spyder out once and still owned everybody (he plays a freestyle)
Ref: I want a nice clean game
player: but it's paintball!
ultimatetrooper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Hardcore Ghetto Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultimatetrooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 1:13pm
I played with a pump and took people out that used stuff from a Tippmann to a dm5.

I had a tigershark. It is the player, not the gun. I could play with a 98c and do just as good as I do now.
Baroque-Urban View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flaming 8/31

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baroque-Urban Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 2:46pm
I will never forget the day a group of asians invited us to join their private game, and when they opened the back of they're suv they had metal cases for all their guns marker(all angels), and pistol and a scuba tank. I was scared with my lil un-customized tippy but in the end I kicked there ass's and even got hella headshots on them haha :D.
Sgt.Tippy<^> View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt.Tippy<^> Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 4:23pm

Well put Sgt.Duck

keep up the good work on the hard ones and own the rest

Tippmann A5
Red/Green dot sight
Lapco Bigshot 8.5"
Palmers A5 Stableiser
20oz Gas canister/Anti Syphon
evancooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evancooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 5:00pm
i have a tippmann 98c and some little punkl saidill go one on one with you and i shot him in the face before he could even aim his angel
hey
tippy a5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy a5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 7:31pm
i love speedball the most.  The first time going out wiht my new egrip i was bit of a noob and had ssome probs with it in the begginning.  But i fixed it early.  Later that day a guy with all dye c5 stuff walks in with his dm4 and his evil scion tank.  Instictvely we were all nervous but after see him shoot it and letting us shoot it(i could out walk him HAHA) We became more comfortable.  Still he made fun of my gun for it not being fast enough,  I can cap the stock board.  I offer him to a 1 vs 1 match and of course he accepts.  We go out the the field and start.  We both started out going to a stand up.  As i shoot i moved up to the X.  Of course he did not see me cuz he was behind his bunker.  I see him and lay one right in his googles.  He couldnt believe and respected me and my a5 the rest of the day.  He eventually apologized for being steryotypical of tippmanns
Tippmann A5
Tippmann double trigger
Smartparts Progressive 16"
E-Grip
Empire reverse spike Jersey
05' Proto Pants
PMI 72/3000
Soon to Come
WAS board
reg
QEV mod
new barrel
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by ritzblitz ritzblitz wrote:

Why bump a dumb thread?

This was said 1/6/05.
Its now 7/31/05.

Roll Tide View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

NEVER had a STRIKE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roll Tide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by cdacda13 cdacda13 wrote:

Originally posted by ritzblitz ritzblitz wrote:

Why bump a dumb thread?

This was said 1/6/05.
Its now 8/31/05.

<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
Nutteralex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutteralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 9:11pm
I agree it's the gun not the player that's why there are winners and losers. BUT if you give 2 people with the same skill level and one has a tippmann and one has, let's say an Ego, I think the guy with the ego is going to come out on top.

Please for the love of god don't get a flatline.
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 9:15pm
Wow, this thread is older and more lame than I am.
FyreFly View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FyreFly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 11:35pm
This thread isn't nearly half as lame as the "super cromium barrel" thread.

System X NME LE
WGP Orracle Cocker
Tippmann A-5 E-Grip & LPK
Tippmann 98C Flatline & LPK
shadowsniper158 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadowsniper158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 2:36am

I've never been approached like this before, What gets me is that theres kids out there who dont pay for there own equipment and throws it around. Seen a kid with a sup'd up spyder, he got eliminated, and tossed the gun agianst the ground in a hissy fit.

Hell, I take better care of my a-5 then my car. Actually, i take better care of my a-5 then my g/f.

===============
SARGE
A-5 (Stock)
G-Que View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G-Que Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 12:17pm

no one realy makes fun of tippmanns where i'm from, probobly because most people have them. and just cuz mine looks real it intimidates people although it is just looks.

t-dot-p-balla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t-dot-p-balla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 7:08pm

ok i had this 1 guy who was renting and thought he was really good cause he got me this one time. well i got him good it just made him fell stupid. me and my friend were behind a bunker and he came running up the side he went to shoot us and his safety was on me and my friend loaded him up all i heard from him was **edited**. it was pretty funny

Sargent Duck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sargent Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 7:21pm
LOL, now that's funny. Going to bunker someone with your safety on. That's when you yell "FREEZE", and hope they don't call your bluff.
Ref: I want a nice clean game
player: but it's paintball!
Pro_Carbine View Drop Down
Struck out with naughty language 2/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pro_Carbine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 8:17pm
O yea i Went to cobra command today (paintball feild) and these like 10 year old kids with ego, wrath, ion, ext.
98c
R/T
Eggy w/ Z-Board
Hpa Tank
Double Trigger
Drop Foward
12" Smart Parts Progresive
Team Morelli Company
"autococker with 40 inch hammerhead barrel mounted onto a flatline"-Lester98c LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic