Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

why pppl dis a tippy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
paintball_playa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball_playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2004 at 11:52am
this is wut i have to say, turn ur fps all the way up and furociously shoot their gun till it breaks.... then laugh
2004 ICD BKO
Dye Sticky 3s
CP Regulator
Vapor Valve
Custom Cut Bolt
Removed Trigger Spring
CP Gauge
2k4 Chaos Board
jdog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2004 at 1:17pm
Dude--- You Friggan Rock! Why didn't I think of that?!

There can only be one.
        ~Last Suvivor~

LordJovian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LordJovian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2004 at 1:33pm

There's one person at the field I play at that everyone thinks will help them win a game with an Excalibur that uses 45 psi- dead-silent. There's only one person not afraid of him at the field- me. I recall one outing where he was always the last person on the team, or one of the remaining few. Every game he was hit was by me. He is much older and doesn't lay on disrespect, instead he tries to keep the game fair by not being on my team. Once we were on the same team, and the other team was screwed times 3- they lasted all of 5 minutes in a 15 minute game.

I've murdered a cocker who "bunkered" me- I was the only one left on my team and he flanked me. Then, we bunkered each other. His team mates wanted to see how the battle would go, so they didn't move forward. I came out the victor. I had no cover from him, and he had a mesh bunker. It was indeed beautiful.

One game I went through the same problem- last one on my team, and then the other team rushed me. My Cyclone broke earlier in the game, so I was pumping then shooting. I got 4 of the 7 that rushed me.

I'd like to re-iterate that it is the player over the gun, but having a good gun (like an A-5) to match the player is down right dangerous.

Unfortunately, everyone knows the firsst guy mentioned above and calls him by name. I'm just "The A-5 Guy."

A-5
E-grip
Chipley Custom Carbon Graphite 16"
Evil Adapter(Spyder)
32 Deg New '03 XChamber
Remote Line
Gun Sling
Sniper f/x Stock
LPK
68/4500 HPA
R-5
CP Reg
JCS Duel Trigger
Bigomondis104 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigomondis104 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2004 at 2:19pm
ya sometimes people underestimate tippmanns. i was in a tourney not to long ago and my whole team had tippmanns and people treated us a little different at the start of the game and gave us respect at the end when we won. people were surprised when my team made it to the finals. everyone was like "they shouldnt of made it" and we finished in the top ten. its not the gun its the person behind the gun. like bob long could go buy a cheap gun and still go win.
98 custom
e-bolt
low pressure kit
dye drop forward
68ci 3000psi glass fiber tank
halo b
10" custom products barrel
double finger trigger
vertical feed
Rico's Revenge View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I wanna be a cowboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rico's Revenge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2004 at 3:23pm
I feel dumber for reading even part of this.
A5 dude15 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested Pottymouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 dude15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2004 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by Bigomondis104 Bigomondis104 wrote:

ya sometimes people underestimate tippmanns. i was in a tourney not to long ago and my whole team had tippmanns and people treated us a little different at the start of the game and gave us respect at the end when we won. people were surprised when my team made it to the finals. everyone was like "they shouldnt of made it" and we finished in the top ten. its not the gun its the person behind the gun. like bob long could go buy a cheap gun and still go win.
unless boblong bought a blade...then id beat him when his gun would fall apart
boarder729 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boarder729 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2004 at 4:26pm
i got beat by a guy with a cocker and the next game i put 2 in his googles, 3 in his , and 2 more in his chest, and almost broke his reg
Model 98(w/ black to red fade custom paint job)
12oz C02
PB Drop Forward
PI 16" barrel
Vert Adapter
expansion chamber
red micro-line
CottageCommando View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CottageCommando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2004 at 4:45pm

Originally posted by A5 dude15 A5 dude15 wrote:

Originally posted by Bigomondis104 Bigomondis104 wrote:

unless boblong bought a blade...then id beat him when his gun would fall apart

Don't be dissin my blade! my blade is almost as reliable as my A-5

Building an Evil Empire... One piece at a time :)
A-5 Command View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 Command Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2004 at 4:47pm

lol these stories are awsome tippmann should really use these stories in advertisement or something because im having real fun reading these

I have no real great stories yet, Iv gotten plenty of people out before, but none of their guns were anything amazing, just one kid who i shot in the head had a cocker, although it was pretty cool that i just had a plain A-5 and he had a dead silent cocker and i shot him in the head. Other than that other kids iv gotten out just had tippmanns and suped up spyders

98c3553554 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c3553554 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2004 at 6:26pm
y do all these ppl. w/ better guns think that they can take out some guy w/ a tippmann. Just because they spent a lot more on thier gun they think thier all that. I live for whooping kids with high-end guns and then seeing thier faces wen they see i have a 98c.
Tippmann 98 custom
Dye Excel barrel
adco imp sight
32 Degrees Remote coil
16oz,12oz,and20oz CO2
Rocket cock 2
soon to come:
Response trigger
stock
evan51887 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evan51887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2004 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by 98c3553554 98c3553554 wrote:

y do all these ppl. w/ better guns think that they can take out some guy w/ a tippmann. Just because they spent a lot more on thier gun they think thier all that. I live for whooping kids with high-end guns and then seeing thier faces wen they see i have a 98c.[IMG]height=17 src="smileys/smiley36.gif" width=14>

I ended up bunkering some Angel user because he didn't know how to use the gun to its full potential. Note that I was using a 98 Custom.
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2004 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by boarder729 boarder729 wrote:

i got beat by a guy with a cocker and the next game i put 2 in his googles, 3 in his , and 2 more in his chest, and almost broke his reg

That's 7 shots. If you were paying attention, you should have stopped after one. There's no way you could have shot a guy so much and not realized you hit him after the 3rd shot. Seems like you were trying to light this guy up. I don't beleive your story so I'll call shenanigans.

Anyway.

You name it, I've shot someone using it... Except for Phantoms, Palmer's guns, and some more of the less popular guns (in Boca Raton) like the epic and the omen.

The only reason I haven't shot anybody with such auns is because nobody uses them here.
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2004 at 9:35pm
The people i play with all have Tippmanns. I have no problem so far. I guess someday i will experience the critisism.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
HaloMasterALL09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaloMasterALL09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2004 at 9:38am

Originally posted by Tolgak Tolgak wrote:

Originally posted by boarder729 boarder729 wrote:

That's 7 shots. If you were paying attention, you should have stopped after one. There's no way you could have shot a guy so much and not realized you hit him after the 3rd shot. Seems like you were trying to light this guy up. I don't beleive your story so I'll call shenanigans.

Anyway.

You name it, I've shot someone using it... Except for Phantoms, Palmer's guns, and some more of the less popular guns (in Boca Raton) like the epic and the omen.

The only reason I haven't shot anybody with such auns is because nobody uses them here.

the fun part is lighting up the guy if he made fun of your gun, right?

can u own me?
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2004 at 11:34am
The only stories I have is wit cheaters wit their suped up high glossed markers in the woods, but I do enjoy lookin at them when they get ticked off cus they got taken out by a someone using a Tippmann.

Edited by evil_fingers
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
sethl831 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sethl831 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2005 at 10:11pm

hell yea i went to school the next day after buying a tippmann 98 with a flatline and every ones like whyd you buy a tippmann i said im not some rich kid like you and they said yeah well i will splatter you with my gun so many times next weekend they wernt so confident when my gun lights up their goggles aginst an angel and a indian creek and a evil omen i whopped them and a they had to say when they walked away was its the flatline not the gun LOL shows them tippmann power !

Brainless_Fool View Drop Down

Guested "hacking" passwords

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brainless_Fool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 11:31am

They really told you that it was your Flatline that made you win, and used that as an excuse for them losing?

Isn't that kind of... I dunno...

They're cry-babies!

Who loves the chocolate?
Everyone loves the chocolate.
Nobody hates the chocolate.
'Cos everyone loves the chocolate.
ritzblitz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ritzblitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 2:56pm
Why bump a dumb thread?
Battleaxe3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Battleaxe3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 3:33pm
I guess people like to tell storys on how they got lucky, or beat a rich newb...
Curlyman666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyman666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 3:51pm

if its dumb why even post on it ritzblitz hes got a point^^^ people like to tell stories like that

i got a story i've only played 4 times and every time i played there was this kid with a fancy shmancy angel who would light me up every time and then make fun of me so finally i got him he tried to bunker me and i shot him right under the goggles in the neck

signature
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic