Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

03 and 04 vert cocker difference HELP!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
paintball_playa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball_playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 03 and 04 vert cocker difference HELP!!
    Posted: 18 December 2004 at 3:34pm

Does anyone knoew the difference in these guns(other than the reg)???? Are either of them good tourney guns(if not both)???

Do they work good with the egg???

Also, where is the best, and cheapest, place to buy them, i was looking toward paying $250 for the '03 and $350 for the '04

Edited by paintball_playa
2004 ICD BKO
Dye Sticky 3s
CP Regulator
Vapor Valve
Custom Cut Bolt
Removed Trigger Spring
CP Gauge
2k4 Chaos Board
-PREDATOR- View Drop Down
Guested. Foul language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -PREDATOR- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2004 at 4:32pm
04 is just tuffer and better looking...i dont no much detail but if i were u id give write a PM to -cockerkilla99- he'll recommend the 03 but i say 04
WHOEVER *reb* IS WHY WOULD YOU THINK I HAVE AN OVERSIZED SIG!?!?!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!THIS FORUM HAS THE WORST MODS EVER!!!!!!!!!
P8ntblldude View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntblldude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2004 at 6:43pm
They are almost the same thing, the 04 has better looks stock, instead of having brass pneumatics it has nickel plated ones, its got a newer version of the hinge frame, comes with a bottom line, and has more milling. I bought my 04 cause i thought i was going to keep it stock for a while, but I didn't, after you upgrade it, it wont really matter. If you wanna keep it stock and care about looks get an 04, the 03 will save you money and if you put money into it, will come out looking nice.
*Team Compulsive*

Sponsors
*Won-Ago-Biking*
*Curleys Waterfront*

Opossum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Opossum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2004 at 10:09am
get the 03 it will work just as good as the 04 mainly it is just looks that was changed, you wont be able to notice any difference between the two... performance wise

The buddy system is essential to your survival; it gives the enemy somebody else to shoot at.
ritzblitz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ritzblitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2004 at 2:58pm

Yep, get the 03. I think the bodies are nicer than 04 anyways. Your going to be upgrading all the nickel parts anyway.

636andy636 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Posting While Intoxicated

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2004 at 2:58pm
both the same. both LPR and HPR are ajustibal. its basicly the same exept nickel plated parts.

the 03 has sexyer millig
nouseforaname wrote:
oh good, a mech gun with eye covers and a rippoff Jackel frame ... ANS - "Stealing ideas since teh begining"

Fast Splat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fast Splat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2004 at 10:43pm

Same gun just diffrent milling. If you want a plainer (if it's a word) look then go for the 03 but a sleaker and i think better look... the 04.

**MY SETUP!**
WGP 04 ProStock Autococker
Worrblade
Delrin Bolt
**SOON TO COME**
Nexus Ram & QEV's
CP Shorty Reg
CP On/Off & Rail System
And some other cool stuff!!
pballa818 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pballa818 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2004 at 10:55pm
K, If you are going to leave it stock (mech) get the 04...But if u plan on upgrading them, get the 03...as simple as that.
P8ntblldude View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntblldude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2004 at 8:10am
wow all these people said the same exact thing that I said
*Team Compulsive*

Sponsors
*Won-Ago-Biking*
*Curleys Waterfront*

-PREDATOR- View Drop Down
Guested. Foul language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -PREDATOR- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2004 at 4:01pm
lol
WHOEVER *reb* IS WHY WOULD YOU THINK I HAVE AN OVERSIZED SIG!?!?!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!THIS FORUM HAS THE WORST MODS EVER!!!!!!!!!
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2004 at 6:18pm

To answer the second question - cockers work fine with Eggos, but that's a bit overkill unless you plan on going electro.  You won't be able to outshoot a 12V Revvy with a mech cocker, so if you are staying mech you might save a few bucks on the loader.

paintball_playa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball_playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2004 at 6:39pm
well its too late for the egg cuz my mom already bought it for christmas
2004 ICD BKO
Dye Sticky 3s
CP Regulator
Vapor Valve
Custom Cut Bolt
Removed Trigger Spring
CP Gauge
2k4 Chaos Board
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic