Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Biggest Barrell EVER!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
rave5910 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rave5910 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2004 at 5:32pm
Strombo, you probably shouldn't waste your time trying to get any type of response out of about 95% of the people on this forum that doesnt rival that of either a caveman or a 5th grader. Most of the people on this forum are one of two things noobs or computer addicts that have some paintball knowledge so they come to this forum and flame those who might not quite know as much as them or have made simple mistakes. So to all of you who have came into this thread and done nothing but flame ESS TEE EFF YOU and die.

A-5
E-grip
32 W.B.
DOP x-chamb.
psycho bal. 2x trig
polished internals
B.L. 1.2k psi gauge
ST grip adapter
32 bottomline
sugarfree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugarfree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2004 at 9:23pm
Why would you make a post about how long your barrel is? Of course you're gonna get flamed. I'm not gonna flame you for having that barrel because I haven't seen THAT one in action before, but I've seen others that long and all they did was break balls and hit the side of bunkers when people were running in or out of them.

Personally I have a 12 in Bigshot (excellent barrel btw) and I play speed with it, but I wish I would have gotten the 8in. Maybe thats just my personal preference.

Edited by sugarfree
Signatures are **edited**
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2004 at 9:42pm
^ I would like to see it in action too, maybe you can make a vid for all forumers to see.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
dchurchill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dchurchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2004 at 10:48pm
i have a freak for my 98c, i play speed ball and it is 14 inches, and this is way too big for speed ball i want to downsize it. you are the biggest noob for buying a 21 INCH BARREL WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic