Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Getting low pressure, suggestions?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Strodello View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strodello Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Getting low pressure, suggestions?
    Posted: 13 December 2004 at 5:04pm

Heres what I have...

Tippmann 98 Custom
Flatline system
Nothing else

I'm buying a low pressure kit...

What else do I need to buy with it? And... any suggestions for those things? Looking for moderate priced, good quality items... a discount site would be nice, like countypaintball.com or something, but I don't know what to get, what would be best for my new low pressure kit?

Tippmann 98 Custom
Flatline system.
A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2004 at 5:14pm
you dont need hpa for it, but i would recomend buying hpa before the lp kit.
 if your not looking to spend that much look into other stuff like an x-chamber or palmers stab, double trigger, drop or uni, etc.
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2004 at 5:16pm

If you are getting the LP kit you will need a regulator, such as a Stabilizer.  If you are getting the LP kit, an x-chamber would do you no good and would be a waste of money.

Strodello View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strodello Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2004 at 5:26pm
Holy CRAP I had no idea Nitro tanks are that exzpensive... was surfing the net founf the cheapest for like $50.00... anyone know where I can get them cheaper?
Tippmann 98 Custom
Flatline system.
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2004 at 6:03pm

You don't want the $50 tanks anyway.  They are too small. You need at least a 68/4500 tank.  Decent ones are around $200.  and the regulator will cost you $50-$80 or so as well.

Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2004 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

You don't want the $50 tanks anyway.  They are too small. You need at least a 68/4500 tank.  Decent ones are around $200.  and the regulator will cost you $50-$80 or so as well.

Exactly. Get a good HPA tank before an LP kit. An LP kit isn't really necessary anyway, just nice to have sometimes.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic