Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

??Girls??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Fast Splat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fast Splat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2004 at 5:51pm

[/QUOTE]

But girls can do other things too. Like kick your butt at paintball.

[/QUOTE]

Amen. I have a friend who is a girl at the field I go to that kicks my butt and many other guys butts. Girls are really good at paintball.

**MY SETUP!**
WGP 04 ProStock Autococker
Worrblade
Delrin Bolt
**SOON TO COME**
Nexus Ram & QEV's
CP Shorty Reg
CP On/Off & Rail System
And some other cool stuff!!
untouchable555 View Drop Down
Strike 2, moronic filter dodge X 2 5/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote untouchable555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2004 at 6:27pm
Amen my brother
Tippmann 98c
20 ounce Co2 tank
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2004 at 6:31pm
Speaking of girls and paintball, my friend's friend's girlfriend (lol yeah that sonds ehh), im not sure if she was on the valkeries or what but she has a timmy with valkeries engraved into it.  Either way she is utterly amazing.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
I <3 my A5 View Drop Down
"I am also a Pansy and Commy!"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I <3 my A5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2004 at 6:49pm

Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:

Speaking of girls and paintball, my friend's friend's girlfriend (lol yeah that sonds ehh), im not sure if she was on the valkeries or what but she has a timmy with valkeries engraved into it.  Either way she is utterly amazing.

In bed!

Smoking Jesus causes testicular cancer.
XBL Gamertag: Velcronia
for Halo 2
plasoccri View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Stupid Filter Dodge 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plasoccri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2004 at 6:55pm

Originally posted by Fast Splat Fast Splat wrote:

Amen. I have a friend who is a girl at the field I go to that kicks my butt and many other guys butts. Girls are really good at paintball.

[/QUOTE]

Its because of a natural high release of hormones when faced with "life or death" situations. Ganit, paintball isn't exacly life or death, but it is close. Apparently girls get a higher dose then guys because in prehistoric times they needed the extra boost when protecting children (amazing how primitive we still are). That mass agression makes alot of girls good at stuff like paintball.

You can go far with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun.

noob rymes with boob(noobest responce ever)
Civilian Of View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Platinum Member in disguise

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Civilian Of Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2004 at 7:03pm
^ That just sounded retarded.
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2004 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by Civilian Of Civilian Of wrote:

agreed although i have hear something like that before just not in those terms

adrenalinejunky View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

strike 1 11/24/08 language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrenalinejunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2004 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by PlentifulBalls PlentifulBalls wrote:

Originally posted by adrenalinejunky adrenalinejunky wrote:

Originally posted by cdacda13 cdacda13 wrote:

everyone who says that there a girl, i need to SEE pics to prove to me that u are in fact a female

go jump off a cliff.

if anybody is wondering why divorce rates are too high, i think this thread may contain the answer...

The majority of the men getting married are horny 13 year olds who know everything about everything?

haha, not exactly

more that too much of thier way of thinking was set in place when they were horny 13 year olds. and the still hold on to that, just don't show it as much.
PaintBallVixeN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintBallVixeN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2004 at 11:21pm
This thread is the prime example of why I cant stand to post on this forum.
kiolia View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
My Rainmaker will make it ... well, rain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2004 at 12:35am
Originally posted by PaintBallVixeN PaintBallVixeN wrote:

Well, you did sign up on a forum populated by an average of 15 year old males. And you registered a screen name implying that you are a girl. The anonymity afforded young males of that age group by the internet grants them the courage to say and ask things that they would in no way say in real life, and they somehow assume that what they say to people doesn't affect them. Basically...this place isn't so much full of respectful adults. I'm sorry. I'm not a girl and it bothers me...so, whatever. Bet you don't even come back and read this

Edited by kiolia

s'right, I do a webcomic and I update it like every two months. go go!
adrenalinejunky View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

strike 1 11/24/08 language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrenalinejunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2004 at 12:47am
i agree with kiolia.. quite honestly, i'm suprised you made it to post 32.
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2004 at 12:51am
its the internet, what did you expect? every other ten minutes its "do you wanna cyber?"
Blue Hopper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2004 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by cdacda13 cdacda13 wrote:

Originally posted by Civilian Of Civilian Of wrote:

agreed although i have hear something like that before just not in those terms

Agreed but good attempt

ThEeViLcHiCkEn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThEeViLcHiCkEn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2004 at 3:11pm
Painball Vixen....me want pic....just kidding, anyway, well i have nothing to say, so im going to agree with him ^
Multi-Colored J View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Enuff ZíNuff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Multi-Colored J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2004 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by kiolia kiolia wrote:

Originally posted by PaintBallVixeN PaintBallVixeN wrote:

Well, you did sign up on a forum populated by an average of 15 year old males.

Don't be hatin' the 15 year olds. I am 15, I am not asking for a picture or being disrespectful in any way.
X
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2004 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by I <3 my A5 I <3 my A5 wrote:

Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:

In bed!

GASP! You aren't Funky!!!!!

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... Iím cominí ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2004 at 4:47pm
yeah there are some people here that chase the girls away. they dont get much respect. there was anothe one............bucknash or something. then there was you got bunkered by a girl(i still dont know if that was a girl). well i dont know. i dont care if there a girl. there was one that was hott though.............but she wasnt really one the forum.............MIKE BARCH'S SISTER!!!!!!!  dang that girl was fine.
PaintBallVixeN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintBallVixeN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2004 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by adrenalinejunky adrenalinejunky wrote:

i agree with kiolia.. quite honestly, i'm suprised you made it to post 32.
   Notice I dont post very often. lol.  No male would ever chase me away from doing or saying anything that I want to.  As for the trash thats being thrown around in this thread, you would think that people were a little bit smarter or more compassionate than they act.  Dont get me wrong, I don't take any offense, I could care less and probably have a worse mind or dirtier mouth than most men.  Most of this crap is pure entertainment.  I just had to get a post in there.  LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic