Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

both types

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
brntcrkr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brntcrkr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: both types
    Posted: 12 December 2004 at 6:33pm

hey yall whats up?

i was wandering which marker i should get. the 98custom or a spyder imagine 2004?

my friends want to start a team and play speedball and woodsball and i was wandering which marker would be good for both. if u think i should get a different marker then lemme know. ok well later.

bilani87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bilani87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2004 at 6:40pm
depends on what ur budget is for another marker.
brntcrkr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brntcrkr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2004 at 6:44pm
maybe about $150 or less
bilani87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bilani87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2004 at 7:23pm
Id say 98. I dont have experience with sypders but i do know that spyders tend to break alot (something ive been told). If you play alot of woodsball eventually u can get the flatline, and for speedball there are some upgrades for the 98 that are good like the Ebolt system.
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2004 at 8:24pm
I loved my Imagine...but if you aren't mechanically inclined, go with the Tippmann. You WILL have to take care of your Spyder, and be ready to fix it when it breaks, because it will if you're a serious player.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic