FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PUMP!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PUMP!
    Posted: 11 December 2004 at 8:15pm

I will be getting a sonic cyborg for christmas/ b-day, and I'd like to get a pump to play rec ball with, im leaning toward a stock phantom, nothing too expensive. Im keeping my cocker, aswell. So what pump do you recommend, and gear aswel('pod' thingys, accesories etc...).

Kev* 

KH ARMY>you
gnarkill View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Hamster Lover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2004 at 8:48pm

um... buy pump kit for your cocker and a st!ff! switch kit.

Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2004 at 9:01pm
PGP
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2004 at 9:23pm
PGP is a nice cheap alternative, or a pump kit for your 'cocker (can be a bit of a hassle, but it's only $20@ whitewolfairsmithing.com).

However, the Phantom is the ruler of the pump world. I'd suggest picking up a used one on ebay or pbnation, try and pick up a stock class one, they're cooler...or so I think anyway.
Ariakon_Maximus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ariakon_Maximus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2004 at 1:53am
Im going to have to agree with pariel on this one about the phantom.  Although i do not play stock myself, i have had the chance to shoot a sotck phantom.  Very smooth very fluid and the weight inst bad either.  Playing stock class is by far the purest form of the sport.  I think a phantom will do you well!
Pump Scout View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pump Scout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2004 at 9:58am
Chipley pump kit, and a new ASA for the Cocker that's slotted. Cheaper than a Phantom, and you already understand how the Cocker feels and shoots. A Phantom will feel completely different... to me, they feel too light.
meow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2004 at 10:56am

chipley kit owns

i have one on my cocker

**MEOW SENT YOU**
www.paintplayers.com
**MEOW SENT YOU**
please sign up and reffer me (meow) we need more members!!
i <3 my ego

2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2004 at 11:35am
I think im going to pick up a stock class phantom, when ever i can find one cheap, I'm keeping my cocker, because my mom will be using it. thanks for your imput

*kev*

KH ARMY>you
bilani87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bilani87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2004 at 7:11pm
Sonic Cyborgs RULE man!! I am getting one in the summer.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic