Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"walkin" the trigger?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
FireboM View Drop Down
Strike 1, Avatar was a No-No.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FireboM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "walkin" the trigger?
    Posted: 10 December 2004 at 3:27pm
what is "walking" the trigger? is it where you like alternate your fingers really fast to shoot faster or somethin?
"She's the one who keeps me all excited, she keeps me begging for more"
Never Leave-Seether
DrunkDriver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrunkDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2004 at 3:31pm
Bdc2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bdc2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2004 at 3:59pm
yup, I can walk about 12bps on my friends Ecocker, its not too hard to walk fast if you have a gun capable of doing it
nfgeasycore9 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Selling 11/14

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nfgeasycore9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2004 at 6:56pm
yea, exactly what it is. You can do it really fast if you practice practice practice with resistance such as a rubberband.
TPA Revolution!
TPA Paintball - KEE Action Sports - Breakout Photos
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2004 at 6:59pm
yea like nfgeasycore9 said if u practice you can walk fast and try the rubber band thing
Bdc2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bdc2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2004 at 7:17pm
Try this, its close to what an eblade would be like
copy and paste it into the adress bar thingy
http://www.13holes.com/final.html
LostPenguin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LostPenguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2004 at 7:35pm
Is it even possible/practical with a tippy double trigger?

-Tippmann 98C
-Dead-on Double Trigger
-20oz and 14oz CO2
-14" Teardrop Barrel
*Coming this christmas*
RT, Revvy
-cockerkilla99- View Drop Down
Banned 3 strikes(3/18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -cockerkilla99- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2004 at 8:04pm
no
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2004 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by -cockerkilla99- -cockerkilla99- wrote:

no

wrong, yes it is possible.

http://www.model98.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2141

i can walk my mech tippy about 8 bps.
-PREDATOR- View Drop Down
Guested. Foul language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -PREDATOR- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2004 at 8:31pm

how do u walk though? whats the technigue?

WHOEVER *reb* IS WHY WOULD YOU THINK I HAVE AN OVERSIZED SIG!?!?!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!THIS FORUM HAS THE WORST MODS EVER!!!!!!!!!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2004 at 8:47pm
on a 2 finger trigger putting one finger down then as you lift that finger put the other one down and keep repeating. Its like walking with your legs. as one foot goes down the other comes up.
LostPenguin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LostPenguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2004 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by -PREDATOR- -PREDATOR- wrote:

With a light double trigger (On a tippmann, youd be best with an Ebolt or  an RT). You have to practice. As your 2nd finger comes down, make sure your 1st finger is ALL THE way off the trigger. Its harder than it sounds. Practice.

-Tippmann 98C
-Dead-on Double Trigger
-20oz and 14oz CO2
-14" Teardrop Barrel
*Coming this christmas*
RT, Revvy
Fatman Lash View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatman Lash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2004 at 8:55pm
if you start with your pointer finger then move to your middle finger than its supposed to be better, but eh. Just practice, I started walking a Prodigy E-grip and got too fast for the trigger so then I just moved to a faster gun and faster and faster and i can walk it faster than majority of the players of any of the fields near me. But walking the trigger is mostly used for back players or for showoffs. You can use it anytime you want, but mostly used in back play. Just practice with the rubberband thing and when your not around your gun do it on your lap or desk or something, just to condition your fingers.

Click banner to see my marker
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2004 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by LostPenguin LostPenguin wrote:

Originally posted by -PREDATOR- -PREDATOR- wrote:

With a light double trigger (On a tippmann, youd be best with an Ebolt or  an RT). You have to practice. As your 2nd finger comes down, make sure your 1st finger is ALL THE way off the trigger. Its harder than it sounds. Practice.

RT wont make your trigger walkable. It just resets it for you.
reincarnation14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2004 at 9:45pm
I kno it sounds stupid but I got a pen or pencil and held it in one hand and walked it with the other and I have practiced everyday at it for a year(sarcasm) and I can do it VERY fast now, like everybody else said practice makes perfect.
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck
FAPM-Formers Againts Pope Mobile

The South WILL Rise Again
Guested. Foul language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -PREDATOR- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2004 at 8:49pm
hows the rubber band practice work?
WHOEVER *reb* IS WHY WOULD YOU THINK I HAVE AN OVERSIZED SIG!?!?!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!THIS FORUM HAS THE WORST MODS EVER!!!!!!!!!
Guested. Foul language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -PREDATOR- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2004 at 8:50pm
o ya and another question...on a stick trigger r u suppose to shoot with one finger or two?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic