FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

another day another adventure

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zak View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
ive been called plenty of things on here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: another day another adventure
    Posted: 09 December 2004 at 9:17pm
ah so ok me and my buddy kristian(cheeser) and his brother dane left tech today to go join the gym. were about 5 mins away from school and a lexus pulled out in front of us and like stoped he was doin about 5 mph on a main road. cheeser hits the brakes and they lock up and we skid the road was wet. he let the brakes out to try to gain control and the wheel was **edited**ed and the car took off. we went off the road on a curb and like half way up a hill, took out a mail box and damn near fliped. after the car stoped we got out it didnt seem too bad just a flat and some body damage. but then we looked and all 3 fuel lines were cut. we werent goin anywhere or so we thought. cheesers mom wasnt home so we couldnt call her for a ride and we couldnt call mine eather. we were just gonna sit there but then i said screw it lets fix it and drive home. glen our buddy who saw the whole thing stoped so i had him run me 5 mins down the road to pep boys to get 3 6inch peices of rubber fuel line, 6 hose clamps, a knife, a flat head screw driver and a roll of tape. i went to check out and the lady at the counter looked at me and said "what the hell are you kids building?"so i explained it and we left. we got back to the car cheeser had the tire changed and some poor old lady was trying to fiqure out what the hell happend to her mail box. about 20 mins later we had the lines fixed and it fired right up. we had the system on when the car stalled so we fiqured the battery was dead but the lord came through on that one. we drove it to his house and glen took me home. and not one person that drove by stoped or called the cops not even police of fire fighters stoped talk about jerks. i new all those macgyver reruns would come in handy some day
xteam02001 View Drop Down

Good Job On Getting Yourself Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xteam02001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2004 at 9:22pm
nice

Jesus Christ, why don't you come save my life.
Open my eyes and blind me with your light
and your lies.
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2004 at 9:27pm
That's awesome. Macgyver would be proud.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2004 at 9:34pm

Your story was breath taking.

FoolProofSam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FoolProofSam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2004 at 11:26am
pretty skilly
HELL IS ICE
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2004 at 1:42pm
Nice job
ThEeViLcHiCkEn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThEeViLcHiCkEn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2004 at 1:47pm
did you get to nail kristian after?
SebastianBlack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master & Commander of the T*W*A*T

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SebastianBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2004 at 2:08pm
he said kristian was a guy, I'm guessing its supposed to be spelled Christian
FFKFASOFAA
Erst wenn die Wolken schlafengehn
kann man uns am Himmel sehn
wir haben Angst und sind allein

Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein
Dazed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Romped around naked in thorn bushes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dazed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2004 at 2:47pm
The question still stands. New millenium and all that.
ThEeViLcHiCkEn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThEeViLcHiCkEn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2004 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by SebastianBlack SebastianBlack wrote:

Im GOing to assume the name is pernoumced Ker-sten, as in a chick. What idiot would have a friend named after a religion? If that is he/r name, i want to have a few words with his/r parents
zak View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2004 at 4:13pm
its christian spelled kristian and its a guy.
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2004 at 4:18pm
That's cool.  I'm glad you made it through the whole things without having to talk to any cops about it.
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2004 at 4:22pm
But what about the old ladies mail box?
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2004 at 5:59pm
alot of guys have the name kristian its the same as christian just spelt diferently girls names would be kristen its really simple

VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2004 at 7:56pm

Originally posted by ThEeViLcHiCkEn ThEeViLcHiCkEn wrote:

Im GOing to assume the name is pernoumced Ker-sten, as in a chick. What idiot would have a friend named after a religion? If that is he/r name, i want to have a few words with his/r parents

Lead singer of Blindside is named Christian.

slacker guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Guested - Dodge 2/8/06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slacker guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2004 at 9:50am
lol nice job

Multi-Colored J View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Enuff Z’Nuff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Multi-Colored J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2004 at 9:53am
Originally posted by VisionIMP VisionIMP wrote:

Originally posted by ThEeViLcHiCkEn ThEeViLcHiCkEn wrote:

Lead singer of Blindside is named Christian.

My friend's name is Christian and I think he's an athiest.
X
zak View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2004 at 7:18pm
there was a new one there the next day by lunch time
Gotpaint92 View Drop Down
strike 1, F-bomb in sig.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gotpaint92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2004 at 7:25pm

Originally posted by zak zak wrote:

there was a new one there the next day by lunch time

a new mail box?

Be care full! Sigs earn strikes
zak View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2004 at 7:46pm
yup
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic